Get used to Robert Mueller. He's not going away!

Collusion WOULD be bad, if it happened, wouldn't it?

Collusion? Like the Russian uranium deal? Like Bill Clinton getting millions for speeches in Russia? Like Clinton and Lynch meeting and making a deal on a secret runway? Like Hillary and Comey and Lynch covering up violations of national security laws? That kind collusion?

No. Nothing at all like what you wrote.

Screeching BillHillery is not going to change the facts concerning pino trump.

===

I don't believe he will be impeached though. As we've seen, the GOP is utterly unable to function as a governing body. They're not called the Do Nothings for nothing. But, this will get their attention and they will block impeachment and as much punishment as they can.

Ok, dude. tell us what impeachable offenses Trump has committed. We know that Clinton lied under oath (actually both of them did). But what exactly do you think Trump has done to merit impeachment? Beating Hillary is not an impeachable offense.

Like I said, susceptible to fake news.

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go? - FactCheck.org

"Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina says that “so little” of the charitable donations to the Clinton Foundation “actually go to charitable works” — a figure CARLY for America later put at about 6 percent of its annual revenues — but Fiorina is simply wrong.

Fiorina and others are referring only to the amount donated by the Clinton Foundation to outside charities, ignoring the fact that most of the Clinton Foundation’s charitable work is performed in-house. One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity."
Would the people of Haiti agree?

You tell me. You're obviously trying to make a point.

why does that matter so much when others peoples dealings with foreigners dont matter? Somehow this is bad and the others isnt, im sure :rolleyes:
*if*.

we don't impeach, kill, nor send people away for *if*. russia may, oddly enough.

but *we* don't.

unless you wanna be more like russia...
I had not heard of anyone being impeached, killed or exhiled as a result of this investigation. Except the Russian diplomats that were sent home.
not from lack of effort.

do you really want the links? maxine, threats against the president for his life, people wanting him out of the country.

do you REALLY want me to link you up there?

people are after that for an *if* cause they want that *if* to be true so they can validate their emo. rational people can wait until investigations are over, warranted or not.
People running their mouths, mostly on Twitter and social media (then there's Maxine--what can anyone say). That's a far cry from it actually happening.
i didn't say it was. i said people were trying hard to make it happen. people in our own government. they cater to a base of people obviously who feel this way.

obviously it has NOT happened but again - not from lack of effort.

Collusion? Like the Russian uranium deal? Like Bill Clinton getting millions for speeches in Russia? Like Clinton and Lynch meeting and making a deal on a secret runway? Like Hillary and Comey and Lynch covering up violations of national security laws? That kind collusion?

===

I don't believe he will be impeached though. As we've seen, the GOP is utterly unable to function as a governing body. They're not called the Do Nothings for nothing. But, this will get their attention and they will block impeachment and as much punishment as they can.

Ok, dude. tell us what impeachable offenses Trump has committed. We know that Clinton lied under oath (actually both of them did). But what exactly do you think Trump has done to merit impeachment? Beating Hillary is not an impeachable offense.

"Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina says that “so little” of the charitable donations to the Clinton Foundation “actually go to charitable works” — a figure CARLY for America later put at about 6 percent of its annual revenues — but Fiorina is simply wrong.

Fiorina and others are referring only to the amount donated by the Clinton Foundation to outside charities, ignoring the fact that most of the Clinton Foundation’s charitable work is performed in-house. One independent philanthropy watchdog did an analysis of Clinton Foundation funding and concluded that about 89 percent of its funding went to charity."

and Chelsea gets a salary of 600K for doing exactly what?

Link to the salary.

What's her position?
What is the compensation for a comparable position?

why does that matter so much when others peoples dealings with foreigners dont matter? Somehow this is bad and the others isnt, im sure :rolleyes:

I believe none of that was hidden or denied. That is how detractors are "spinning" those incidents. But I'm not here to defend the Clintons. I wouldn't have entered a thread about that.
Can we discuss what I said?
Is collusion bad? Yes or no?
Is there any problem with finding out if it happened, especially if it was collusion between a sitting President's men and an adversarial government?
Clinton lost after all. Trump is in office. And I couldn't help but notice that Trump raked all our enemies over the coals at the UN General Assemby on Tuesday, except for Russia who we know attacked the root of our democracy by very intentionally interfering in our election with the hope of a particular outcome. The only thing he said to Russia was Thank You.
how do we "know" this? still waiting on valid proof and not speculation and investigations.

i would think a person NOT pushing for an outcome of their choosing would wait for evidence to be proven before "they know" something happened.
I'm not pretending to know, yet. I am, however, arguing against the posters on this thread who ARE pushing for an outcome of their choosing by saying there was no collusion. We don't know that yet, as you correctly pointed out.
i didn't say you knew.

i said you're seeing things in a manner that you feel proper, i'm sure, but lead to guilt.

"i notice he didn't say a thing about russia!"

you're *looking* for reasons to find him guilty. you can deny it, i really don't care. but that's what i see you doing.

===

Link to the salary.

What's her position?

do your own research, I am not here to be your teacher. its public record, look it up.

the Russkies are accused of doing the same shit both parties and their networks of sycophants do every election cycle,
You're not wrong. The problem with this is that the Russians are not American political parties. They are an adversarial foreign power.

True but what's your point?

I didn't see anybody in the U.S. throwing a tantrum when we engineered a coup de'etat to oust Mossadegh or when we did the same thing to Allende or when the Big "O" and his merry band of appartchiks tried to sway the Israeli elections.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander and either our electorate wakes up and takes responsibility for being informed by more than social media propaganda, stand up comedy routines and innuendo before stepping into the voting booth or adversarial foreign governemtns are likely going to avail themselves of the same liberties that our federal geniuses have been taking with the internal politics of other countries for decades.
Obama coming out publicly in support of his viewpoints prior to the Israeli elections is NOT the same as covertly influencing the American electorate the way Russia did.

He used American taxpayer money to fund the campaign of Netanyahu's opponent. Do you live under a rock somewhere?
No, I just don't subscribe to Breitbart. I'd ask for a link, but you've gone wildly off topic.

I am only pointing out the hypocrisy of you on the left. Guilt by accusation is not how we do things in this country
i told her that. she told me only loudmouths on twitter were doing it.

i'm like "great, so we agree the left on twitter is doing it. along with members of our own gov"

the most jacked up part of talking to oldlady is when we agree and disagree on the same damn point. it's like a "i agree HOWEVER" each and every time. and each and every time it points back to pre-determining trump being guilty.

===

Ok.
There was a Haitian delegation outside of the DNC convention that the MSM mistakenly covered once, and then promptly avoided. The Haitians were there to protest the Clinton foundation for profiteering from Haitian misery after an earthquake. Does that refresh your memory?

I believe none of that was hidden or denied. That is how detractors are "spinning" those incidents. But I'm not here to defend the Clintons. I wouldn't have entered a thread about that.
Can we discuss what I said?
Is collusion bad? Yes or no?
Is there any problem with finding out if it happened, especially if it was collusion between a sitting President's men and an adversarial government?
Clinton lost after all. Trump is in office. And I couldn't help but notice that Trump raked all our enemies over the coals at the UN General Assemby on Tuesday, except for Russia who we know attacked the root of our democracy by very intentionally interfering in our election with the hope of a particular outcome. The only thing he said to Russia was Thank You.
how do we "know" this? still waiting on valid proof and not speculation and investigations.

i would think a person NOT pushing for an outcome of their choosing would wait for evidence to be proven before "they know" something happened.
I'm not pretending to know, yet. I am, however, arguing against the posters on this thread who ARE pushing for an outcome of their choosing by saying there was no collusion. We don't know that yet, as you correctly pointed out.
i didn't say you knew.

i said you're seeing things in a manner that you feel proper, i'm sure, but lead to guilt.

"i notice he didn't say a thing about russia!"

you're *looking* for reasons to find him guilty. you can deny it, i really don't care. but that's what i see you doing.

its what they are all doing. they just cannot get over Trump beating the hildebeast. they probably will never get over it. they will die crying over Hillary's loss. Its quite pathetic.

You are right that he won't go away.
Much the same of Bill and Hillary.
Why leave when there is so much money to be had. Right?

I personally wish they would all go away

Don't you care if Russia meddled in our elections?
Frankly I'm not sure who meddled more The Russians, or the DNC.
I tend to think it was both.
Did you watch the DNC convention? I did. And it gave a pretty clear impression of a corrupt political party that would stoop to any length to retain power. DWS stepping down on the first night of the convention was hilarious. The Bernie supporters walking out was hilarious. The half empty convention hall was hilarious. Filling the vacant seats via an advertisement on Craig's list was hilarious.
Maybe the Russians were working for the DNC. (DNC/FSB)

So you are not sure?

Don't you want to know what the Mueller investigation finds in terms of an election influenced by a foreign nation?

===

Link to the salary.

What's her position?

do your own research, I am not here to be your teacher. its public record, look it up.

It is indeed public record and I did look it up. You obviously did not. I want you to back up your dopey assertions.

None of the Clintons take a salary.

===

Ok.
There was a Haitian delegation outside of the DNC convention that the MSM mistakenly covered once, and then promptly avoided. The Haitians were there to protest the Clinton foundation for profiteering from Haitian misery after an earthquake. Does that refresh your memory?

Sure. Now what's your point?

Ok.

Sure. Now what's your point?
If you have not gotten the point yet there is no hope for you. You may return to your safe space

Trump supporters: I know you're not happy with Robert Mueller poking around in Donald Trump's affairs, and those of his family and associates. I also know you think this is a witch hunt, and a Liberal conspiracy to smear the Trump White House, but there are 2 things you'd better start warming up to:

1. Robert Mueller was appointed by Rob Rosenstein a lifelong Republican appointed to his position by President George W Bush. Mr. Rosenstein found probable cause that Russia did indeed meddle in our election in 2016, and judged that a special counsel was warranted, so please....stop crying Liberal which hunt, it doesn't make any sense.

2. You folks didn't have any problems with special counsels when one was appointed to poke around in Bill Clinton's dealings with Whitewater real estate, and this investigation led them to the Monica Lewinski scandal that got Bill Clinton impeached.

Special counsels are a fact of life for Presidents, and if your golden boy is as squeaky clean as he claims, then there is nothing to worry about. So, put your big boy pants on and get used to Robert Mueller. He's not going away!
:bye1:

Rod Rosenstein’s Political Affiliation: Is He a Republican or a Democrat?
TRUMP HATERS - get used to him. he's not going away.

the more you do stupid juvenille shit like this and the whole WAH WE LOST THE ELECTION WAH the more you shove people away from your side of things. why not go after real issues? problems? find ways to work together vs. kick each other in the nuts all the time? the whole point of a 2 party system is sometimes you just don't like who is in power. sometimes quite strongly.

but in a country built for us all, this is not a single decision and when someone is president you may not like, tough shit. it happens and it will happen again. liberals need to learn to deal with it vs. pretending if they keep making shit up someone will finally give them their way.

so sure. keep this shit up and you'll have him for 8 years to say ANY DAY NOW YOU'LL SEE WE'RE RIGHT!

Silly and ^^^ very panglossian.; Impeachment maybe unlikely, at least until Jan 2019. If the GOP loses the majority and the Democrats take the H. of Rep. It will become more likely, especially if Trump continues to embarrass us with his foolish remarks and tweets.

BTW, Brinkmanship exacerbates the tension between our nation and N. Korea - NO ONE will win if words are replaced by weapons.

Tell us exactly what Russia did to change the outcome of our election. What did they do? How many votes were changed? Specifically, what did the Russians do?

BTW, Wikileaks is not Russia.

According to the accusations they put out a lot of falsehood riddled "news" on the Internet which some as yet undetermined portion of the electorate were gullible enough to believe in addition to lifting some truths from DNC mailboxes which much of the gullible electorate-D refused to believe.

So basically the Russkies are accused of doing the same shit both parties and their networks of sycophants do every election cycle, personally I think the American Citizenry would be better served by hiring the Russians to investigate the Republicans and the Democrats, we might actually get to the bottom of how we've been REALLY duped.
the Russkies are accused of doing the same shit both parties and their networks of sycophants do every election cycle,
You're not wrong. The problem with this is that the Russians are not American political parties. They are an adversarial foreign power.

I didn't see anybody in the U.S. throwing a tantrum when we engineered a coup de'etat to oust Mossadegh or when we did the same thing to Allende or when the Big "O" and his merry band of appartchiks tried to sway the Israeli elections.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander and either our electorate wakes up and takes responsibility for being informed by more than social media propaganda, stand up comedy routines and innuendo before stepping into the voting booth or adversarial foreign governemtns are likely going to avail themselves of the same liberties that our federal geniuses have been taking with the internal politics of other countries for decades.
Obama coming out publicly in support of his viewpoints prior to the Israeli elections is NOT the same as covertly influencing the American electorate the way Russia did.

Ummm... Obama said one thing publicly while his political allies tried to sway the elections covertly in the background, beyond that what about Mossadegh and Allende? and those are just incidents we're aware of, isn't possible (likely) that our government routinely engages in exactly the same behavior, especially where an adversarial relationship exists?

If the Russian Government is indeed guilty of what it's being accused of (yet to be determined) then I would say they are just following a precedent that was set long ago regarding the fact that when it comes to geopolitics there are no rules when dealing with adversaries and it's one WE have followed and reinforced repeatedly. The smart response would be a national debate on the ethics and morality of interfering in other nations internal politics and the fact that we don't like it when it's done to us, so how can we justify doing it to others? Then and only then can we look towards finding solutions to prevent it from happening or mitigating its effects in the future.

This partisan circus we have going on now where we're acting like the raped virgin and the two parties are seeking to use it as a political weapon against the other is ludicrous in the extreme and will accomplish nothing useful.

You are right that he won't go away.
Much the same of Bill and Hillary.
Why leave when there is so much money to be had. Right?

I personally wish they would all go away

Frankly I'm not sure who meddled more The Russians, or the DNC.
I tend to think it was both.
Did you watch the DNC convention? I did. And it gave a pretty clear impression of a corrupt political party that would stoop to any length to retain power. DWS stepping down on the first night of the convention was hilarious. The Bernie supporters walking out was hilarious. The half empty convention hall was hilarious. Filling the vacant seats via an advertisement on Craig's list was hilarious.
Maybe the Russians were working for the DNC. (DNC/FSB)

So you are not sure?

Don't you want to know what the Mueller investigation finds in terms of an election influenced by a foreign nation?

How do you think the Russians "influenced" our election? What exactly do you think they did?

Tell us exactly what Russia did to change the outcome of our election. What did they do? How many votes were changed? Specifically, what did the Russians do?

BTW, Wikileaks is not Russia.

According to the accusations they put out a lot of falsehood riddled "news" on the Internet which some as yet undetermined portion of the electorate were gullible enough to believe in addition to lifting some truths from DNC mailboxes which much of the gullible electorate-D refused to believe.

So basically the Russkies are accused of doing the same shit both parties and their networks of sycophants do every election cycle, personally I think the American Citizenry would be better served by hiring the Russians to investigate the Republicans and the Democrats, we might actually get to the bottom of how we've been REALLY duped.

Ummm... Obama said one thing publicly while his political allies tried to sway the elections covertly in the background, beyond that what about Mossadegh and Allende? and those are just incidents we're aware of, isn't possible (likely) that our government routinely engages in exactly the same behavior, especially where an adversarial relationship exists?

If the Russian Government is indeed guilty of what it's being accused of (yet to be determined) then I would say they are just following a precedent that was set long ago regarding the fact that when it comes to geopolitics there are no rules when dealing with adversaries and it's one WE have followed and reinforced repeatedly. The smart response would be a national debate on the ethics and morality of interfering in other nations internal politics and the fact that we don't like it when it's done to us, so how can we justify doing it to others? Then and only then can we look towards finding solutions to prevent it from happening or mitigating its effects in the future.

This partisan circus we have going on now where we're acting like the raped virgin and the two parties are seeking to use it as a political weapon against the other is ludicrous in the extreme and will accomplish nothing useful.

The important point is did the Presidential Campaign collude with a foreign power to influence our election. Treason is a serious issue, and one which needs a serious investigation. Why do some self proclaimed patriots seem not to care?

For the record: Walsh Iran / Contra Report - Summary of Prosecutions

Trump supporters: I know you're not happy with Robert Mueller poking around in Donald Trump's affairs, and those of his family and associates. I also know you think this is a witch hunt, and a Liberal conspiracy to smear the Trump White House, but there are 2 things you'd better start warming up to:

1. Robert Mueller was appointed by Rob Rosenstein a lifelong Republican appointed to his position by President George W Bush. Mr. Rosenstein found probable cause that Russia did indeed meddle in our election in 2016, and judged that a special counsel was warranted, so please....stop crying Liberal which hunt, it doesn't make any sense.

2. You folks didn't have any problems with special counsels when one was appointed to poke around in Bill Clinton's dealings with Whitewater real estate, and this investigation led them to the Monica Lewinski scandal that got Bill Clinton impeached.

Special counsels are a fact of life for Presidents, and if your golden boy is as squeaky clean as he claims, then there is nothing to worry about. So, put your big boy pants on and get used to Robert Mueller. He's not going away!

old news a different day. can't you find anything else to not talk about? I mean you act like you have an inventory full of evidence. LOL, you got exactly the same shit today that you had on November 2016. so take that pile of pooh and rub it all over yourself, it seems you truly enjoy it.

And Mewler, he is a dog with sweaty balls that can't find them to lick them.

TRUMP HATERS - get used to him. he's not going away.

the more you do stupid juvenille shit like this and the whole WAH WE LOST THE ELECTION WAH the more you shove people away from your side of things. why not go after real issues? problems? find ways to work together vs. kick each other in the nuts all the time? the whole point of a 2 party system is sometimes you just don't like who is in power. sometimes quite strongly.

but in a country built for us all, this is not a single decision and when someone is president you may not like, tough shit. it happens and it will happen again. liberals need to learn to deal with it vs. pretending if they keep making shit up someone will finally give them their way.

so sure. keep this shit up and you'll have him for 8 years to say ANY DAY NOW YOU'LL SEE WE'RE RIGHT!

Silly and ^^^ very panglossian.; Impeachment maybe unlikely, at least until Jan 2019. If the GOP loses the majority and the Democrats take the H. of Rep. It will become more likely, especially if Trump continues to embarrass us with his foolish remarks and tweets.

BTW, Brinkmanship exacerbates the tension between our nation and N. Korea - NO ONE will win if words are replaced by weapons.

telling a rogue dictator that we will retaliate if he attacks us or our allies does not increase tensions. Trying to appease those who want to destroy us is the real danger. NK would not be a danger to day if previous presidents had done their jobs.

*if*.

we don't impeach, kill, nor send people away for *if*. russia may, oddly enough.

but *we* don't.

unless you wanna be more like russia...
I had not heard of anyone being impeached, killed or exhiled as a result of this investigation. Except the Russian diplomats that were sent home.
not from lack of effort.

do you really want the links? maxine, threats against the president for his life, people wanting him out of the country.

do you REALLY want me to link you up there?

people are after that for an *if* cause they want that *if* to be true so they can validate their emo. rational people can wait until investigations are over, warranted or not.
People running their mouths, mostly on Twitter and social media (then there's Maxine--what can anyone say). That's a far cry from it actually happening.
i didn't say it was. i said people were trying hard to make it happen. people in our own government. they cater to a base of people obviously who feel this way.

obviously it has NOT happened but again - not from lack of effort.
Our government is now operated by the Republicans. Why are they catering to the Dem flake contingent?

The important point is did the Presidential Campaign collude with a foreign power to influence our election. Treason is a serious issue, and one which needs a serious investigation. Why do some self proclaimed patriots seem not to care?

For the record: Walsh Iran / Contra Report - Summary of Prosecutions

one more time--------------what exactly do you think the Russians did that changed the outcome of our election?

Forum List

Back