Get well soon Mr. Patriot . We pray for you Mr President

The great one took risks to fight for us during a pandemic, I hope in ten days he emerges like the hero he is, and relinquishes his throne! God is with you sir, America loves you!
That’s hilarious. It’s clear to some of us, Donnie’s no patriot and he only fights for himself.

Explain how it's 'clear" that he "only fights for himself"

I'm not saying he's a Saint....but I'm also aware he has done a lot of good things for the American people. Lowered drug prices for example.
Reduced overseas troops for another.

Your turn.........
Have drug prices been lowered?
No.

97500145_10216452405278858_3325500929985216512_n.jpg
Yes and it works
Evidently not.
Well Science says it does work

The great one took risks to fight for us during a pandemic, I hope in ten days he emerges like the hero he is, and relinquishes his throne! God is with you sir, America loves you!
That’s hilarious. It’s clear to some of us, Donnie’s no patriot and he only fights for himself.
As if any politicians in Washington care about the public.

I'm pulling for President Trump. For all he's done for us, the least he deserves is our prayers.
What has he done?
Greatest president in the history of America greatest economic times no wars higher wages more investment stronger military no more Obamacare mandate I can go on and on how much time do you have
There is a war in Yemen in which US special forces have participated. That was 2018..

The great one took risks to fight for us during a pandemic, I hope in ten days he emerges like the hero he is, and retakes his throne! God is with you sir, America loves you!
A big question is WHEN did Scumpty test positive? Was it prior to the debate and did he try to cover it up for a period of time? If so he is a criminal who should be immediately impeached. The whole proceeding shouldn't take more than an hour!!!

I'm pulling for President Trump. For all he's done for us, the least he deserves is our prayers.
What has he done?
Greatest president in the history of America greatest economic times no wars higher wages more investment stronger military no more Obamacare mandate I can go on and on how much time do you have
All wrong and inaccurate. Basically, lies from Trump you believe like a moron. Greatest economic times? He comes in 7th for Presidents since WWII. No wars? Our troops are still in all the same wars as before and huge ones are being prepared for in Korea and the South China Sea. Ya, the list goes on and on.

What has he done?
All wrong and inaccurate. Basically, lies from Trump you believe like a moron. Greatest economic times? He comes in 7th for Presidents since WWII. No wars? Our troops are still in all the same wars as before and huge ones are being prepared for in Korea and the South China Sea. Ya, the list goes on and on.
We seldom agree, but you’re right this time. Of course you have little credibility, because you think Ears was a good potus just like trumpers think dumb Don a good potus.

Well...next time you talk with Science...could ya ask him about the Heart issues and the high morbidity rates? Thanx.....
TDS
Too funny! I note that it does not address my question..now does it...perhaps you should give Science a call?

I'll tell ya this...Trump ain't takin' that shit--unless he is on his last legs.

Forum List

Back