Get Your Free TrumpPhone While Supplies Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I just did a forum search and there were a ZILLION complaints by pseudocons about the ObamaPhone! Topics galore!

I wonder why they haven't started any topics to complain about the TrumpPhone.

Hmmmm...

You can call the Kremlin with it too.

Heh - YEP! :smile:

iwSvgdEL.jpg

And this program began in 2016....so it can't be Trump's.
Just sayin.

2005 actually.

But hey, y'all history revisionists wanted to hang it (get it -- hang it -- I kill me) on O'bama so hanging a pre-existing program on Rump is the same thing.

You know --- like you just did.
Well g6000's link said it was 2016.....so it's Obama's fucking program.

Mkay?

Guess it takes awhile to go through every POS Obama program and get rid of it before some dick tries to blame Trump for it.

Lifeline Program for Low-Income Consumers

Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services. Lifeline is part of the Universal Service Fund. The Lifeline program is available to eligible low-income consumers in every state, territory, commonwealth, and on Tribal lands.

Reagan.

Not Obama.

If you press the star key someone comes along with a Diet Coke and a second scoop of ice cream.

Just sayin.

2005 actually.

But hey, y'all history revisionists wanted to hang it (get it -- hang it -- I kill me) on O'bama so hanging a pre-existing program on Rump is the same thing.

Mkay?

Guess it takes awhile to go through every POS Obama program and get rid of it before some dick tries to blame Trump for it.
That link was to a private company which participates in the Lifeline program.

You were complaining about "ObamaPhones" as far back as 2013! Mkay?

See, this is why I call you pseudocons "goldfish". Your memories are as bad.

Since 1985, the Lifeline program has provided a discount on phone service for qualifying low-income consumers to ensure that all Americans have the opportunities and security that phone service brings, including being able to connect to jobs, family and emergency services. Lifeline is part of the Universal Service Fund. The Lifeline program is available to eligible low-income consumers in every state, territory, commonwealth, and on Tribal lands.

Reagan.
Not Obama.

And then it expanded under Bush2
DAMN YOU OBAMA! :cool:

Reagan.
Not Obama.

And then it expanded under Bush2
DAMN YOU OBAMA! :cool:
Obama killed Kennedy.

Oh, wait. That was Ted Cruz's dad.

Just sayin.

2005 actually.

Mkay?

That link was to a private company which participates in the Lifeline program.

You were complaining about "ObamaPhones" as far back as 2013! Mkay?

See, this is why I call you pseudocons "goldfish". Your memories are as bad.

That's damn shoddy research work for a crew that obsesses so much over birth certificates.

The memory is the second thing to go.....

The RumpPhone works a little differently from what we're used to.

You don't swipe or punch numbers --- you grab 'em by the pushybuttons. They let you do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back