Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
oh----the great rothchild conspiracy------I know that stuff----I read all about it as a child.
I grew up in the USA-----north east----along the way of the Hudson Valley----the great
NAZI enclave of the USA

oh----the great rothchild conspiracy------I know that stuff----I read all about it as a child.
I grew up in the USA-----north east----along the way of the Hudson Valley----the great
NAZI enclave of the USA
not conspiracy truth

right-----way back then----I also read National Enquirer-----in the supermarket. I knew lots of
people who believed that crap too

NAZI enclave of the USA
not conspiracy truth

right-----way back then----I also read National Enquirer-----in the supermarket. I knew lots of
Hey, I know people who heard Bush say Iraq was rebuilding their nuclear facilities and trying to obtain nuclear material which could enable them to build a nuclear weapon in under a year, which could have created a mushroom cloud in an American city — who thinks Bush wasn’t talking about Iraq working towards possibly nuking a U.S. city. :cuckoo:

NAZI enclave of the USA
not conspiracy truth

Hey, I know people who heard Bush say Iraq was rebuilding their nuclear facilities and trying to obtain nuclear material which could enable them to build a nuclear weapon in under a year, which could have created a mushroom cloud in an American city — who thinks Bush wasn’t talking about Iraq working towards possibly nuking a U.S. city. :cuckoo:
wow i forgot about that

Hey, I know people who heard Bush say Iraq was rebuilding their nuclear facilities and trying to obtain nuclear material which could enable them to build a nuclear weapon in under a year, which could have created a mushroom cloud in an American city — who thinks Bush wasn’t talking about Iraq working towards possibly nuking a U.S. city. :cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

Could have been a Freudian slip of the burning Bush's USA educated churchstate attack which operates as this Christian Nation where the second coming for this Christian millennium was Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount whom, in all probability were the 9/11 hijackers; which led to patriot act force feeding Islam.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Why are we so willing to allow Saudi Arabia to get off the hook for 9/11? Granted, it wasn't planed out like say, Pearl Harbor by the "official" Saudi Government. SO? I don't think Hirohito was any more or less representative of the Japanese people when they attacked us on 12/7/41 either, but 4 years later we nuked them.
Because Saudi Arabia didn't attack us.
Yes, they did. They were cowardly scoundrels that hid it under massive levels of denial, bin Laden was a Saudi, attacked America using fellow Wahhabi Muslims mostly from Arabia for the flimsiest of reasons . We trespassed on Saudi Arabia, that was Bin Laden's little gambit. It dosen't end there, I can go on and on.

there you go with your fairy tales that Bin Laden attacked us Mary..LOL

Last edited:
anyone who calls anything conspiracy theory still are just falling for the lies and propaganda created to keep you dumbed down do some research its staggering wake up
:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

before you post did you notice that there were FORTY ONE,count them,FORTY ONE farts in a row by the shills that have penetrated this forum sent here by their handlers to troll?
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

this is the most wacky conspiracy EVER concocted by the government thats for sure.:cuckoo::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Idaho Observer: The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories

Looniest conspiracy THEORY indeed.:up:

Why are we so willing to allow Saudi Arabia to get off the hook for 9/11? Granted, it wasn't planed out like say, Pearl Harbor by the "official" Saudi Government. SO? I don't think Hirohito was any more or less representative of the Japanese people when they attacked us on 12/7/41 either, but 4 years later we nuked them.
Yes, they did. They were cowardly scoundrels that hid it under massive levels of denial, bin Laden was a Saudi, attacked America using fellow Wahhabi Muslims mostly from Arabia for the flimsiest of reasons . We trespassed on Saudi Arabia, that was Bin Laden's little gambit. It dosen't end there, I can go on and on.

Which you know to be true

(4:34 p.m.-6:53 p.m.) September 11, 2001: Passengers on Air Force One Are Given the Anti-Anthrax Drug Cipro

A week later Anthrax Letters Targeting Democrats & Reporters began to arrive. These letters were Mailed by US Military's Bruce Edwards Ivins & Contained US Military Anthrax. Ivins was the senior biodefense researcher at the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, Fort Detrick, Maryland,

October 5-November 21, 2001: Anthrax Letters Kill Five, Heighten Terrorist Attack Fears

Last edited:
anything bad that has ever happened has been preplanned byt the elite to go along with their agenda even the titanic do some research for crying out loud the evidence is staggering and common sense wake up sleepers

most all of it has to do with the elite taking over their banks

whose banks?
the world bank the ones that own the federal reserve and every bank but three the elite global bankers

The Fed is part of the US government.
are you saying the federal reserve is a part of the us govt? it hasn't been since 1913 when wilson a freemason threw us under the bus for campaign money

l ol how can anyone not know the truth about 9/11 or our govt not being ours by now

Gerard Holmgren writing the New Koran with obvious omissions for that force feeding fruit loops of CITRUS where those Christiananality pedophile mentality Islamidiotocracy Traitors R US had Arab terrorists paying Germans flight instructors to train flying magic carpets in the Federal Lynching state of hate, which now seems to have gone up in a flaming chariot of Muhammads'.

whose banks?
the world bank the ones that own the federal reserve and every bank but three the elite global bankers

are you saying the federal reserve is a part of the us govt? it hasn't been since 1913 when wilson a freemason threw us under the bus for campaign money

are you saying the federal reserve is a part of the us govt?

The Federal Reserve is part of the US government.

whose banks?

The Federal Reserve is an independent entity established by the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

whose banks?

The Federal Reserve is an independent entity established by the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Yup, an independent entity that is part of the US government.

the us has no part of it doll do some research...

the us has no part of it doll do some research...

Created by Congress, given a dual mandate by Congress, Chairman appointed by the President, confirmed by the Senate. Over 95% of Fed profit turned over to the US Treasury.

Sounds to me like it is part of the US government.

Feel free to use your own research to post your proof that it is not.

Forum List

Back