Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
Well, you sure have enough nutty videos, but still no evidence of your claims........
ive been researching for over 35 years you think ive only watched one you tube video ... wake up sunshine

35 years and all you posted was moronic videos and conspiracy bs?
That's sad.

You know, anytime that someone offers up a YouTube video as "proof" of something, that is generally the time I decide they don't know squat and are fishing for anything to try to prove their alternative facts.

If people want me to believe them (and apparently dasiesRwild doesn't), they will use hard links to actual news sites, or scholarly papers written by experts.

Well, you sure have enough nutty videos, but still no evidence of your claims........
ive been researching for over 35 years you think ive only watched one you tube video ... wake up sunshine

35 years and all you posted was moronic videos and conspiracy bs?
That's sad.

You know, anytime that someone offers up a YouTube video as "proof" of something, that is generally the time I decide they don't know squat and are fishing for anything to try to prove their alternative facts.

If people want me to believe them (and apparently dasiesRwild doesn't), they will use hard links to actual news sites, or scholarly papers written by experts.
i have been researching for over 35 years do you honestly think i have only looked at one video ? and there are many well documented videos wake up

Yes like most conspiracy theory loons you have been selectively finding those who agree with your preconceived notions and calling it research
oh please sleeper the evidence is staggering do some research

Wow..................dasiesRwild makes some of the nuttier conspiracy theorists on this board look sane.

Illuminati? Really?
hey sleepers - there are more of us awake than you few still sleeping so wake up... conspiracy theory was created as propaganda to keep you dumbed down wake up lmao you should be awake by now

Yes like most conspiracy theory loons you have been selectively finding those who agree with your preconceived notions and calling it research
I have done more research than you and all you have done is follow around a bunch of conspiracy theory fools.

You do not have any evidence boy.

lol you crack me up there are more awake than you still sleeping why are you still sleepinmg btw you should be awake by now lmao

When you get a chance, post up all your real evidence.
you have google as i do do your own homework sleeper
You have no evidence and the burden is on you.

Wow..................dasiesRwild makes some of the nuttier conspiracy theorists on this board look sane.

Illuminati? Really?
hey sleepers - there are more of us awake than you few still sleeping so wake up... conspiracy theory was created as propaganda to keep you dumbed down wake up lmao you should be awake by now
No it was not created that way or for that and you need to take the red pill.

The matrix has you.

Illuminati? Really?

The matrix has you.
the sand trap has you doll now take your head out of the sand and do some seriousl research perhaps you might wake up like most of us are by now lol you crack me up sleeper

lol you crack me up there are more awake than you still sleeping why are you still sleepinmg btw you should be awake by now lmao

the amount of evidence is overwhelming wake up now sleeper

I have done more research than you and all you have done is follow around a bunch of conspiracy theory fools.

oh please you did not say you have done research and conspiracy theory in the same sentence this proves you are asleep - they made up conspiracy theory to keep you asleep and dumbed down stop foloowing the lies and propaganda made to keep you dumbed down gety our head out of the sand and wake up sleeper

Illuminati? Really?

The matrix has you.
the sand trap has you doll now take your head out of the sand and do some seriousl research perhaps you might wake up like most of us are by now lol you crack me up sleeper
There is no most of you as you are a fringe nobody and I have done serious research you have not which is why you are incapable of citing evidence for your idiotic assertions

the amount of evidence is overwhelming wake up now sleeper
Wrong there is no such evideence or you would have cited some now take your red pill.

oh please you did not say you have done research and conspiracy theory in the same sentence this proves you are asleep - they made up conspiracy theory to keep you asleep and dumbed down stop foloowing the lies and propaganda made to keep you dumbed down gety our head out of the sand and wake up sleeper
There is no they who made up conspiracy theory it is a logical description of what fools like you preach and believe,

It is all known and proven bullshit of course which is why you cannot support it with evidence.

It is a moron who claims to have done research and then claims conspiracy theory is real who is the true laughing stock.

There is no they who made up conspiracy theory it is a logical description of what fools like you preach and believe,

It is all known and proven bullshit of course which is why you cannot support it with evidence.

It is a moron who claims to have done research and then claims conspiracy theory is real who is the true laughing stock.

Can't figure out which one is the cruise missile & which one is the 757 as payloads seem vaguely similar......

you are so backwards lmao lol i cannot stop laughiing youre so ridiculous lol

Forum List

Back