Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
Well, you sure have enough nutty videos, but still no evidence of your claims........
lol you crack me up there are more awake than you still sleeping why are you still sleepinmg btw you should be awake by now lmao

When you get a chance, post up all your real evidence.
you have google as i do do your own homework sleeper

I've seen plenty of anti-Fed idiocy, I don't need to search for more.

Well, you sure have enough nutty videos, but still no evidence of your claims........
lol you crack me up there are more awake than you still sleeping why are you still sleepinmg btw you should be awake by now lmao

When you get a chance, post up all your real evidence.
you have google as i do do your own homework sleeper
You have no evidence and the burden is on you.
the amount of evidence is overwhelming wake up now sleeper

You never explained how much interest you pay on your currency.
Or who you send your payment to.........weird.

ive been researching for over 35 years you think ive only watched one you tube video ... wake up sunshine
Yes like most conspiracy theory loons you have been selectively finding those who agree with your preconceived notions and calling it research
oh please sleeper the evidence is staggering do some research
I have done more research than you and all you have done is follow around a bunch of conspiracy theory fools.

You do not have any evidence boy.
i have researched it all for over 35 years wake up sunshine and i am a girl... lol

Yes like most conspiracy theory loons you have been selectively finding those who agree with your preconceived notions and calling it research
I have done more research than you and all you have done is follow around a bunch of conspiracy theory fools.

oh please you did not say you have done research and conspiracy theory in the same sentence this proves you are asleep - they made up conspiracy theory to keep you asleep and dumbed down stop foloowing the lies and propaganda made to keep you dumbed down gety our head out of the sand and wake up sleeper
There is no they who made up conspiracy theory it is a logical description of what fools like you preach and believe,

It is all known and proven bullshit of course which is why you cannot support it with evidence.

It is a moron who claims to have done research and then claims conspiracy theory is real who is the true laughing stock.
you are so backwards lmao lol i cannot stop laughiing youre so ridiculous lol
You must be laughing at yourself as you have no evidence to cite.

ive been researching for over 35 years you think ive only watched one you tube video ... wake up sunshine

i have researched it all for over 35 years wake up sunshine and i am a girl... lol
As pointed out earlier you have not done researched you have only selectively cherry picked the views of those who agree with you

As pointed out earlier you have not done researched you have only selectively cherry picked the views of those who agree with you
YOU MAKE NO SENSE DOLL sry caps

oh please you did not say you have done research and conspiracy theory in the same sentence this proves you are asleep - they made up conspiracy theory to keep you asleep and dumbed down stop foloowing the lies and propaganda made to keep you dumbed down gety our head out of the sand and wake up sleeper
There is no they who made up conspiracy theory it is a logical description of what fools like you preach and believe,

It is all known and proven bullshit of course which is why you cannot support it with evidence.

It is a moron who claims to have done research and then claims conspiracy theory is real who is the true laughing stock.
the evidence is overwhelming do a search

the evidence is overwhelming do a search
No it is not.

It does not exist.

YOU MAKE NO SENSE DOLL sry caps
I make perfectly good sense and i am correct

The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges US taxpayers interest.
That part you tards are completely in the dark about is that the Fed also SELLS government debt and ERASES money.

In this way, the Fed is able to accommodate growth in the economy instead of being ridiculously chained to how much of a particular metal someone took out of the ground in the same period.

How did this topic go from a 757 hitting the Pentagon to the Illuminati controlling the Fed?

How did this topic go from a 757 hitting the Pentagon to the Illuminati controlling the Fed?

Probably from that Catholic Church megalomaniacal crusade where Arab terrorists paid Germans to get taught Christian mass murder tactics, which may very well be funded thru the new testament of 12 banks as tribes funding all Illuminati cruise missile/757 operations with hands at the controls.

It's because pansysRweird derailed the thread and started telling us that not only was 9/11 a government conspiracy, but according to her, it's just scratching the surface because the deep state government is controlled by the Illuminati and they are the ones secretly controlling the world via wars and artificially created plagues and disease.

At least, that is what she appears to believe.

how would you of all people know anything of what i have done i told you i have deal with it

how would you of all people know anything of what i have done i told you i have deal with it
Because you have nothing but grandiose claims.

You are not an authority or expert and have no evidence whatsoever to back up your assertions.

Looks like pansyRweird thinks that the "proof" she gets from other conspiracy nuts will somehow "prove" her alternate facts.
us conspiracy nuts are the ones with the truth you sleepers are the ones that do not deal with it

us conspiracy nuts are the ones with the truth

Tell me the truth about your currency.
How much interest does the Fed charge you for it?

Soupnazi630 said:
Because you have nothing but grandiose claims.
You are not an authority or expert and have no evidence whatsoever to back up your assertions.
Is this a 757 or a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon on 911???

Simple questions: How many paint chips have you eaten as a child and when do you plan to move out of your parent’s basement?Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's just like West Nazi Germany Virginia dictating there is no evidence of thieving US Constitution arsonists & Nazington, D.C. attempts brainwashing for a Navy Hospital's loss of such, but Deep State in it's implementation of some sociopsychological pansysRweird Electra complex murder of Uncle Sam to implement KKK churchstate New Koran Islamo-Nazi national religion practices of preying resulting in a more perfect union under a holy trinity Catholic Church-Illuminati-Islam megalomaniacal jihad master plan in survival of the fittest fascists with immaculate conceptions.

Forum List

Back