Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
Why does this video get some people SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

The video angers only loons like you. For those of dealing in sanity, we are just annoyed that you bother us with your ignorant shit. You’d be better off looking for Big Foot or finding Elvis.

you are better off trying to prove elvis is alive over proving that the official sotry of 9/11 is true.hahahahahahahahaa

You should for posterity so people can see how much of a dumbfuck you are

Obviously....since according to you I am "lining in my mom's basement and being a "typed fool"......

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are simply making crap up now like you did about the plane flying with one wing.

The evidence proves you wrong and irrefutably so.

Post some evidence boy

Popular Mechanics "professor" Mete Sozen claimed that the plane had one of it's wings sheared off and fell on the ground (his words,so look it up) and it had to of happened before it allegedly hit the Pentagon and MUST have been the left wing because the flimsy 5 frames people were given to peruse has no protruding piece of metal that could be mistaken for a wing. I certainly have seen no footage of a wing measuring at least 50 feet recovered at the entrance way (and those things are HUGE)...are you getting the picture now????

LOL!!!!
No he did not say that.

You are lying.

Nor is he any part of the official explanation. In an earlier post you said ACCORDING TO THE OFFICIAL EXPLANATION.

So now you are proven to have lid to save face AGAIN.

Yes I am getting the picture.

You lied again and made a bunch of crap up because the fact and evidence proves you wrong.

LMAO! I am just pointing out the absurdities of the shills that are claiming that a plane hit the Pentagon with an inexperienced pilot flying with a missing wing that was able to fly mere inches of the ground!

Of course, I am just "lining" in my mom's basement and a "typed fool".........

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Like i said they get desperte when you own them as you have.LOL

You are simply making crap up now like you did about the plane flying with one wing.

Post some evidence boy

Popular Mechanics "professor" Mete Sozen claimed that the plane had one of it's wings sheared off and fell on the ground (his words,so look it up) and it had to of happened before it allegedly hit the Pentagon and MUST have been the left wing because the flimsy 5 frames people were given to peruse has no protruding piece of metal that could be mistaken for a wing. I certainly have seen no footage of a wing measuring at least 50 feet recovered at the entrance way (and those things are HUGE)...are you getting the picture now????

LOL!!!!
No he did not say that.

You are lying.

Nor is he any part of the official explanation. In an earlier post you said ACCORDING TO THE OFFICIAL EXPLANATION.

You lied again and made a bunch of crap up because the fact and evidence proves you wrong.

LMAO! I am just pointing out the absurdities of the shills that are claiming that a plane hit the Pentagon with an inexperienced pilot flying with a missing wing that was able to fly mere inches of the ground!

Post some evidence boy

LOL!!!!
No he did not say that.

You are lying.

No that is not what you are doing.

You are lying like a coward.

No one said it was missing a wing. Inexperienced pilots CAN fly planes and crash them and even turn them 279 degrees in a corkscrew maneuver which is exactly how EVERY plane TURNS.

What you are doing is making up false crap as you did about the OK city bombing and then claiming to be an expert.

Dude, you are simply ridiculous and it's blatantly obvious to me that your ability to "think" is as poor as your ability to spell and punctuate. I bet you made as bad of an argument that there IS indeed a "Santa Claus" as you are making trying to convince us naysayers that something other than a plane hit the Pentagon.

Allow me to sum it up succinctly and precisely....you are not helping those that wish to counter our arguments as to the validity of the claims made by "da gubermint".

as with all bush dupes.LOL

No they did not.

They reported information obtained from the media and from an elevator repairman AND THAT IS WHAT YOU POSTED.

You are out right lying like the dishonest coward you are AGAIN

Look again, moron...............look again. I posted NUMEROUS documents.
Yes you posted them multiple times and guess that they say?

They clearly says they were gathering information from the media AND that they had an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

They did not say they removed two other bombs. They were passing on what was heard you idiot.

That is exactly what your documents state.

You are such a fucking tool.

Here you go, dumb ass.......break out a dictionary for the multi-syllable words....it says nothing about an elevator repairman, dipshit.

View attachment 171052
The other documents you posted DID say include an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

This one is merely passing on information from the media which was confused in the immediate aftermath as everyone was.

So they were confused when they removed two unexploded devices? HOLY fuck but are you stupid........View attachment 171055

you owned their ass again.LOL

They clearly says they were gathering information from the media AND that they had an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

They did not say they removed two other bombs. They were passing on what was heard you idiot.

Here you go, dumb ass.......break out a dictionary for the multi-syllable words....it says nothing about an elevator repairman, dipshit.

View attachment 171052
The other documents you posted DID say include an affidavit from an elevator repairman.

This one is merely passing on information from the media which was confused in the immediate aftermath as everyone was.

So they were confused when they removed two unexploded devices? HOLY fuck but are you stupid........View attachment 171055
No they did not.

They reported information obtained from the media and from an elevator repairman AND THAT IS WHAT YOU POSTED.

View attachment 171052
There you do JUST as I said.

No report of two bombs being found and removed.

Instead what you have is someone reported what they HEARD through the media.

Which of course was reporting in the immediate aftermath which was a time of chaos and confusion so it is meaningless and proof of NOTHING.

So seriously fool, when will you post some evidence for your stupid claims?

You have not done so yet and your horseshit about being an expert is wasted air because you do not know jack shit.

Just like you are proven wrong about 911.

You are beyond fucking stupid....those reports that I have posted are official reports. 1250 pounds of ANFO would not have created that type of damage and the amount of ammonium nitrate to create that type of damage would have not only blown up the Murrah building but surrounding buildings that were not as solid as the Murrah building and the air would not have been breathable without a gas mask. An ANFO bomb loses PSI (pounds per square inch) as it meets up against a resisting force. They changed the amount of ANFO used from 1250 pounds to 4800 and that STILL would not have done that kind of damage. They found powerdized rebar that was encased in concrete on the 9th floor which is a fucking impossibility.

I PERSONALLY met with Brigadier General Benton Partin in August of 2004 and had dinner with him and his wife at Ft Belvoir just outside of Alexandria, Virginia and he very patiently went into great detail on how ANFO did not do the damage. I have talked with the surviving members of Officer Terry Yeakey's family that were intimidated into silence. Yeah, I know more than you. This has NOTHING to do with partisan politics. This has to do with the truth and what those that really pull the strings are able to do.

I am reading Cody Snodgres's book on PDF until a publisher is found. Cody claims he was approached in late 1994 and offered 500,000 dollars upfront and another 500K after it was done to take done the Murrah building because it was housing very incriminating evidence having to do with the Mena cocaine operation of the CIA and documentation of the failed anthrax vaccines (that was never properly vetted) and given to our soldiers before they went to Iraq for Desert Storm that along with depleted uranium weapons caused them to come down "Gulf War Syndrome". Those weapons were never properly researched and the masks that our soldier wore only prevent 10 microns or more from penetrating into their lungs. Uranium poisoning goes right into the testes of a man and when they came home afterwards, they were passing on this poison to their wives and girlfriends. The monetary implications if this ever made it into court could have potentially cost "da gubermint" hundreds of billions of dollars if not trillions. All those records of those that might have been infected were destroyed or simply carried away when the other two bombs failed to go off. A lot of this I already knew before Cody's book but I had no clue that records of those that might be infected due to the Gulf War were destroyed because of this false flag.

I don't give a flying fuck whether YOU believe it or not........I KNOW how this corporate entity that we call "gubermint" and the shadow government actually works. Cody Snodgres was a black ops vet that contracted with the deep state to carry out various operations outside of the USA. He refused the assignment and then became a threat. Look up his interviews on youtube because he is doing the radio talk show circuit because that is a way to keep him safe........here is one that I will post......listen to it and then refute it. I dare ya.......it's very, VERY detailed.

you REALLY owned his ass and took all the Bush dupes to school in this post.HEE HEE.

Egypt Air Flight 990 Flew 740/MPH at 16,000'ft while pulling 2.8Gs

where did you pull that one out of your ass,from your CIA handlers? you also said the rams would never come back to LA so you exposed you have no credibility troll.LOL

No they did not.

View attachment 171052

Which of course was reporting in the immediate aftermath which was a time of chaos and confusion so it is meaningless and proof of NOTHING.

You have not done so yet and your horseshit about being an expert is wasted air because you do not know jack shit.

Read, "son"......

This is the letter that Seargent Terry Yeakey wrote to his ex wife shortly before he was "suicided"........

Dear Ramona, I hope that whatever you hear now and in the future will not change your opinions about myself or others with the Oklahoma Police Department, although some of the things I am about to tell you about is very disturbing. I don’t know if you recall everything that happened that morning or not... The man that you and I were talking about in the pictures I have, made the mistake of asking too many questions as to his role in the bombing, and was told to back off. I was told by several officers he was an ATF agent who was overseeing the bombing plot and at the time the photos were taken he was calling his report of what just went down! I think my days as a police officer are numbered because of the way my supervisors are acting and there is a lot of secrets floating around now about my mental state of mind... Knowing what I know now, and understanding fully just what went down that morning, makes me ashamed to wear a badge from Oklahoma City’s Police Department. I took an oath to uphold the Law and to enforce the Law to the best of my ability. This is something I cannot honestly do and hold my head up proud any longer if I keep my silence as I am ordered to do... because it was the Feds that did this and not the locals, is the reason it’s ok... you should know it’s going to be one-hell-of-a fight... Everyone was behind you until you started asking questions as I did, as to how many Federal agents arrived at the scene at the same time... Don’t make the mistake as I did and ask the wrong people... I worry about you and your family... I would not be afraid to say at this time that you and your family could be harmed if you get any closer to the truth. At this time I think for your well being it is best for you to distance yourself and others from those of us who have stirred up too many questions about the altering and falsifying of the Federal investigation’s reports. I truly believe there are other officers like me out there who would not settle for anything but the truth, it is just a matter of finding them. The only problem as I see it is, who do we turn to then?... The sad truth of the matter is that they have so many police officers convinced that by covering up the truth about the operation gone wrong, that they are actually doing their citizens a favor. What I want to know is how many other operations have they had that blew up in their faces? Makes you stop and take another look at Waco. I would consider it to be an insult to my profession as a police officer and to the citizens of Oklahoma for ANY of the City, State, or Federal agents that stood by and let this happen to be recognized as any other than their part in participation in letting this happen. For those who ran from the scene to change their attire to hide the fact that they were there, should be judged as cowards. If our history books and records are ever truly corrected about that day it will show this and even maybe some lame excuse as to why it happened... Even if I tried to explain it to you the way it was explained to me, and the ridiculous reason for having our own police departments falsify reports to their fellow officers, to the citizens of the city and to our country, you would understand why I feel the way I do about all of this... I am sad to say that I believe my days as a police officer are numbered because of all of this... ”

This letter was several pages long, but the excerpts printed here should be enough for you readers to get the drift. Of course, none of this was ever printed in the mainstream media - only “spin control” articles like the one printed in the New York Times on May 11, 1996. It was titled “A Policeman Who Rescued 4 in Bombing Kills Himself”. As usual, it left out many facts, distorted truth, and explained away the “suicide” because “he was living with emotional pain, because he could not do more to help the people injured in the bombing, and that he was suffering fro intense survivor guilt which he was unable to manage”!!! Wow - nice journalistic work - writers who all get their paychecks from the New York Times - owned/controlled by the corporations/International Bankers.

Excerpts from Cody Snodgres's book..........

i noticed how he could only laugh after you took him to school since he knows you OWNED his ass.LOL

View attachment 171052

Read, "son"......

This is the letter that Seargent Terry Yeakey wrote to his ex wife shortly before he was "suicided"........

Dear Ramona, I hope that whatever you hear now and in the future will not change your opinions about myself or others with the Oklahoma Police Department, although some of the things I am about to tell you about is very disturbing. I don’t know if you recall everything that happened that morning or not... The man that you and I were talking about in the pictures I have, made the mistake of asking too many questions as to his role in the bombing, and was told to back off. I was told by several officers he was an ATF agent who was overseeing the bombing plot and at the time the photos were taken he was calling his report of what just went down! I think my days as a police officer are numbered because of the way my supervisors are acting and there is a lot of secrets floating around now about my mental state of mind... Knowing what I know now, and understanding fully just what went down that morning, makes me ashamed to wear a badge from Oklahoma City’s Police Department. I took an oath to uphold the Law and to enforce the Law to the best of my ability. This is something I cannot honestly do and hold my head up proud any longer if I keep my silence as I am ordered to do... because it was the Feds that did this and not the locals, is the reason it’s ok... you should know it’s going to be one-hell-of-a fight... Everyone was behind you until you started asking questions as I did, as to how many Federal agents arrived at the scene at the same time... Don’t make the mistake as I did and ask the wrong people... I worry about you and your family... I would not be afraid to say at this time that you and your family could be harmed if you get any closer to the truth. At this time I think for your well being it is best for you to distance yourself and others from those of us who have stirred up too many questions about the altering and falsifying of the Federal investigation’s reports. I truly believe there are other officers like me out there who would not settle for anything but the truth, it is just a matter of finding them. The only problem as I see it is, who do we turn to then?... The sad truth of the matter is that they have so many police officers convinced that by covering up the truth about the operation gone wrong, that they are actually doing their citizens a favor. What I want to know is how many other operations have they had that blew up in their faces? Makes you stop and take another look at Waco. I would consider it to be an insult to my profession as a police officer and to the citizens of Oklahoma for ANY of the City, State, or Federal agents that stood by and let this happen to be recognized as any other than their part in participation in letting this happen. For those who ran from the scene to change their attire to hide the fact that they were there, should be judged as cowards. If our history books and records are ever truly corrected about that day it will show this and even maybe some lame excuse as to why it happened... Even if I tried to explain it to you the way it was explained to me, and the ridiculous reason for having our own police departments falsify reports to their fellow officers, to the citizens of the city and to our country, you would understand why I feel the way I do about all of this... I am sad to say that I believe my days as a police officer are numbered because of all of this... ”

This letter was several pages long, but the excerpts printed here should be enough for you readers to get the drift. Of course, none of this was ever printed in the mainstream media - only “spin control” articles like the one printed in the New York Times on May 11, 1996. It was titled “A Policeman Who Rescued 4 in Bombing Kills Himself”. As usual, it left out many facts, distorted truth, and explained away the “suicide” because “he was living with emotional pain, because he could not do more to help the people injured in the bombing, and that he was suffering fro intense survivor guilt which he was unable to manage”!!! Wow - nice journalistic work - writers who all get their paychecks from the New York Times - owned/controlled by the corporations/International Bankers.

Excerpts from Cody Snodgres's book..........

It is also meaningless.

A letter which you wrote and no copy which you claim was taken from book written by a nobody.

You go from no evidence to manufactured crap.

Why don't you ask some of the members of Terry Yeakey's family? They have been interviewed and you can see them on youtube...but I guess they and Eric Snodgres and the other "suicided" people that knew that the official OKC story was bullshit as well.

But what the fuck ever....if it makes you feel better and sleep better at night to be one of the duped sheeple? Knock yourself the fuck out.....it's no skin off of my teeth..... but you are barking up the wrong fucking tree if you think that the likes of you will ever stop me from talking about it. Your "uh-uh?!?!" bullshit hasn't swayed me in the least....not even slightly. Are we clear?

he wont watch the videos because thats what his handlers tell him.LOL

No they did not know it like you they were just conspiracy fools claiming it without evidence.

I have no doubt you will always believe that the fiction you spew is truth and no one will ever change your mind. That is the nature of conspiracy theorists. You have a faith based idea which has no supporting evidence of any kind whatsoever but you cannot allow yourself to ever entertain any doubt.

But you will also ALWAYS be debunked and proven wrong as you have been here and nothing can change that.

You are the duped sheeple you fall for scams and con artists without a struggle.

You are an idiot....one of the sheeple. I could post another hundred pieces of evidence that proves that this was a false flag event and you would still have your head up your ass.

I would be satisfied with just one that could not be disproven in a matter of minutes.

How about the death of OKC officer Terry Yeakey that was being tailed by FBI agents because he had amassed evidence showing the official story to be a lie? Officer Yeakey allegedly slashed himself eleven times on both forearms before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently decided that he didn't want to die in his car crawled a mile away, climbed a fence and then shot himself ......how do we know that he must have crawled? Muddy grass was found in his wrist wounds that also had bruises consistent with having been handcuffed. His neck appeared to have rope burns as well.

I will start the clock.................

This thread is about 9/11. Please try to keep on track!

OKC was a precursor to 9/11.......anyway.......

they cant put the facts together when they see this video it was an inside job.LOL

I would be satisfied with just one that could not be disproven in a matter of minutes.

How about the death of OKC officer Terry Yeakey that was being tailed by FBI agents because he had amassed evidence showing the official story to be a lie? Officer Yeakey allegedly slashed himself eleven times on both forearms before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently decided that he didn't want to die in his car crawled a mile away, climbed a fence and then shot himself ......how do we know that he must have crawled? Muddy grass was found in his wrist wounds that also had bruises consistent with having been handcuffed. His neck appeared to have rope burns as well.

This thread is about 9/11. Please try to keep on track!

OKC was a precursor to 9/11.......anyway.......

There is no timestamp on the video. How do we know that the building shown as WTC 7 is in fact correct?

The link below shows how close it was to the WTC-1 and WTC -2. The video makes the building in question appear to be much farther away. You will also notice the color of the building in the video is incorrect. WTC-7 was red in color.

7 World Trade Center - Wikipedia

Want to try again?

This looks like a collapse caused by office fires? Of course they have also claimed that the structure was weakened by falling debris of WTC one and two but it was on the outer perimeter and collapses in freefall fashion and straight into it's own footprint........I don't buy this shit all.....

this agent got his ass owned by you as well same as the nazi troll agent.LOL

Citation needed.

Your word is not enough. You lack credibility.

Terrance Yeakey

Your link is a conspiracy theorist website filled with total bullshit. It mentions him suffering from sickle cell anemia and it being blood sugar related, causing seizures. Exactly NONE of that is true. If the author makes such a ridiculous mistake, how can anything else in that article be trusted?

The rest of the story is long on innuendo and short on facts. It is obvious this officer suffered from mental issues, most likely PTSD.

Try this website. It appears to be written by someone with an IQ above room temperature.

Terrance Yeakey – the hero being used by idiots

Terry Yeakey was mentally unstable but yet stable enough to perform his duties as a policeman? He cut his wrists and bled in his car and then dragged himself a mile and then shot himself? Makes perfect sense to me......you betcha. I guess his wife was just making shit up that she was under surveillance and was not being harassed to the point that she has had to move several times. You really are naive. We also have the case of Michael Loudenslager that worked at the Murrah building and was in court that day but came to help look for victims. Michael was also observed having an angry conversation with someone there from the BATF but yet he was declared a casualty. Three witnesses that validated the fact that Michael was one of the rescuers have since died under rather suspicious circumstances. You should watch this and try debunking it when you get the chance......these are people that were there that day. It also contains proof by Brigadier General Benton Partin that the alleged amount of ANFO used couldn't have possibly done that amount of damage.

he wont watch that video since it exposed OKLAHOMA CITY being a false flag staged by our government as well.LOL

Citation needed.

Your word is not enough. You lack credibility.

Terrance Yeakey

Your link is a conspiracy theorist website filled with total bullshit. It mentions him suffering from sickle cell anemia and it being blood sugar related, causing seizures. Exactly NONE of that is true. If the author makes such a ridiculous mistake, how can anything else in that article be trusted?

The rest of the story is long on innuendo and short on facts. It is obvious this officer suffered from mental issues, most likely PTSD.

Try this website. It appears to be written by someone with an IQ above room temperature.

Terrance Yeakey – the hero being used by idiots

Terry Yeakey was mentally unstable but yet stable enough to perform his duties as a policeman? He cut his wrists and bled in his car and then dragged himself a mile and then shot himself? Makes perfect sense to me......you betcha. I guess his wife was just making shit up that she was under surveillance and was not being harassed to the point that she has had to move several times. You really are naive. We also have the case of Michael Loudenslager that worked at the Murrah building and was in court that day but came to help look for victims. Michael was also observed having an angry conversation with someone there from the BATF but yet he was declared a casualty. Three witnesses that validated the fact that Michael was one of the rescuers have since died under rather suspicious circumstances. You should watch this and try debunking it when you get the chance......these are people that were there that day. It also contains proof by Brigadier General Benton Partin that the alleged amount of ANFO used couldn't have possibly done that amount of damage.

Get off you conspiracy nut websites and maybe we would give some credence to your mental meanderings.

With all due respect to the general, he may know Air Force bombs but doesn't know shit about demolition of buildings or ANFO bombs. I would trust an experienced E-6's expertise more than him. The general is out of his league and speculating.

Why would we blow up a federal building? That question alone makes all of these far-fetched theories laughable.

There were multiple reasons as to why this Operation Gladio event happened. Records were stored there having to do with Iran/Contra and the cocaine being flown into Mena, Arkansas. The records of 480,000 soldiers that were given an anthrax vaccine that had not been properly tested and fast tracked by the FDA in order to prepare them for Desert Storm coupled with the fact that our soldiers did not have adequate ventilation masks due to using weapons with depleted uranium. That was the cause of Gulf War Syndrome and "da gubermint" was on the hook to pay for medical care not only for those suffering from it but their spouses as well. Depleted uranium ends up in the testes and men coming home making love to their wives and girlfriends were unknowingly putting them at risk. This corporate entity that we call "gubermint" was on the hook for billions if not trillions in damages and future medical care.

We also had the rise of the militia after Waco fiasco and what happened at Ruby Ridge...so to attempt to sway public opinion, the militia movement and pro- 2nd amendment activists needed to be demonized and marginalized. Bill "drop trou" had a domestic terrorism bill that he wanted passed that had been languishing in Congress but found easy passage after OKC. It was really nothing less than a scaled down version of the Patriot Act that was written in advance of 9/11/01.

YOU NAILED IT.

Get off you conspiracy nut websites and maybe we would give some credence to your mental meanderings.
It was really nothing less than a scaled down version of the Patriot Act that was written in advance of 9/11/01.
YOU NAILED IT.

Doubt they made anywhere near what those crooks in Capitol Hill 21st century holy costs Federal Lynching churchstate of hate railroading train economically manipulated as thieving US Constitution - old glory arsonists, where a D.C hospital birth certificate plus a D.C Health Dept of Vital Statistics birth certificate were disregarded so Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality "man is God" second coming comeback with Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount prior to 9/11 as sport use of a plane while cruise missile use was probably a statistical anomaly.

9-11 Truthers are scum

I use to feel the same way and I spent 11 years busting on truthers. I demonized and marginalized them. I targeted them for as much abuse as I could give out. I trolled them and followed them by using Google to see what message boards that they were on. I was the most pathetic deep state tool fool that they could ever ask for. I wish that I could find every single "truther" that I busted on and tried to shame just so I could tell them that I regret what I did. They stood tall in the face of incredible blowback. They planted the seed and what they did woke a lot of people up. Those that were asleep had to come to their own "come to Jesus meeting". The start of my epiphany was the challenge proposed by my son that dared me to watch "Loose Change" and he said that if I watched it and still had no doubts? He would never pester me again......so I did with great gusto ( because no kid of mine is gonna tell me how the cow eats the cabbage) and I had a notebook and a pen so I could debunk the rhetoric.....but less than halfway into the video I found out shit that was never told to us on the Operation Mockingbird media. Building Seven? Merely a mention but when you look into it and find that it wasn't hit by any plane and the alleged damaged foundation was only on one side and that it fell like a controlled demolition? I got this sinking feeling and I felt like I wanted to vomit.

I still clung to the official narrative and I talked to someone that I really respected. He is an engineer and owned the small company he started from scratch because he is the best PLC programmer that there is. He revolutionized the mailing industry. I worked with him on many projects so I asked him what he thought about that day...he said with no hesitation "That is the biggest load of bullshit ever sold to us". I dug deeper and did more reading and uncovered more details that we were never told. When the scales fell from my eyes? I couldn't eat and I couldn't sleep for more than a couple of hours at a time for a month. I went from being this gregarious, outgoing guy to a recluse. Herb asked me what was wrong because he saw the changes and I told him....then he did the most compassionate thing for me ever. He said "Dale, it's a helluva thing to come to the realization that everything that you ever believed was wrong.....don't worry, I have got your back....you want to come in at noon? Come in at noon.....if you can't sleep and want to come in at 3 AM? Do so....you know the timeline of the project and when this machine has to be delivered. I will work with ya". We still joke to this day about how I have evolved from being this depressed individual into a soldier that tries to alert the masses. Like a pebble that is tossed into a pond? Eventually the ripples reach the shore.

There are too many problems with the official story for there not to be something to this conspiracy. Had it all gone down like they said, it would be very clear, but it's not. There are too many testimonies, too many weird things with the videos, and with the physics that, while I don't claim to know what happened, it does leave a lot of questions.

There are too many problems with the official story for there not to be something to this conspiracy. Had it all gone down like they said, it would be very clear, but it's not. There are too many testimonies, too many weird things with the videos, and with the physics that, while I don't claim to know what happened, it does leave a lot of questions.

If the national religion wasn't such an Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality where whether it have been a plane or for some speculative diversion to a cruise missile; still no difference from drug trafficking KKK churchstate cops baptizing eyes by urination or a supreme swastika up Uranus court of thieving US Constitution arsonists dictating it's one nation under God with equal justice under law to a child which was just deprived of the item.

Well the thing is a lot of the conspiracy likes to create doubt by using things we want to believe that may not be true. Like the "where's the plane" pictures at the pentagon. Yeah, buried in the mess, and all over the lawn and everywhere else if you look closely. But take that shot from far away and there's no giant plane laying there.

So you need to suspend belief of that theory. That somehow, it was easier to disappear an entire plane full of people, cut them up, cut the plane up, burn them, etc etc... and then sprinkle all that over the lawn, and into the building that's on fire etc with nobody knowing or the camera's picking up you doing it. Oh and that plane was flying fine and in contact within 30 minutes of the Pentagon being hit, so you have 30 minutes to land it and pull that off.

You have to suspend reality. Like the bit about the US performing the attack. Really? We can't keep a blow job quiet in the White House, but Bush can pull that off? And why 4 attacks? Who in their right mind would think we'd need more than one of the buildings hit? But no, lets increase the likelihood of this getting found out by a factor of 4. More buildings to secretly wire. More terrorist backgrounds to create. More people to get involved with the setup. More more more... with zero reward for all that risk. Once that first tower fell, Al Qaeda and anyone supporting them was enemy #1. There's no reason for it, other than sheer stupidity, and you can't pull something of that scale off if you are that dumb.

People say the FBI and CIA pulled it off? Have you seen all the rumors and text messages and info coming out about the Trump investigation from there? And here's something 1000 times more complex, involving so many more people and it's PERFECTLY QUIET. It's been over 17 years. Nobody involved in that on their deathbed showing a memo or claiming they were involved in a setup with real information. Not one group like wikileaks finding info on it. Not one person tied to it. But after a single year we've got all sorts of inside info on the Trump investigation.

I can't be that gullible to believe those ideas.

I think it's pretty much been shown that the official version got it right. Nothing posted here does anything to dispute that.

/THREAD

yep the official version got it wrong for sure,no doubt about that.nothing the bush dupes have posted has been able to stand up to the likes of Dale,ramfunk and the other truth seekers who dont go into it only seeing what they WANT to see.LOL

9/11 was caused by Muslim terrorists funded by Saudis, and created by Saudis. And why we continue to ignore THAT is the problem. Why we need to obfuscate this is frustrating as hell. And it's so bloody obvious, people can't see the forest for the trees. It's enough to drive you to drink...

And rogue elements of this government allowed it to happen and did nothing to stop it while having plausible deniability. It certainly wasn't the Saudis that planted military grade nano-thermite that was found by testing dust samples. It certainly explains the deaths and illnesses of the first responders and those that worked to get rid of the rubble.

predfan gets taken to school by you as always.LOL

Forum List

Back