Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
oh please sleeper the evidence is staggering do some research
I have done more research than you and all you have done is follow around a bunch of conspiracy theory fools.

You do not have any evidence boy.
i have researched it all for over 35 years wake up sunshine and i am a girl... lol
As pointed out earlier you have not done researched you have only selectively cherry picked the views of those who agree with you
how would you of all people know anything of what i have done i told you i have deal with it
Because you have nothing but grandiose claims.

You are not an authority or expert and have no evidence whatsoever to back up your assertions.
i know that if you start with a basic research on freemasons it makes loads of sense - tell me why is our money have hidden agendas and washington dc set up the way it it?

I have done more research than you and all you have done is follow around a bunch of conspiracy theory fools.

You do not have any evidence boy.
i have researched it all for over 35 years wake up sunshine and i am a girl... lol
As pointed out earlier you have not done researched you have only selectively cherry picked the views of those who agree with you
how would you of all people know anything of what i have done i told you i have deal with it
Because you have nothing but grandiose claims.

You are not an authority or expert and have no evidence whatsoever to back up your assertions.
i know that if you start with a basic research on freemasons it makes loads of sense - tell me why is our money have hidden agendas and washington dc set up the way it it?

Money has no agenda. It is just a thing, a medium of exchange. It has no brain or thoughts or feelings or motives.

Freemasons are nothing more than a club with a few rituals.

Solving the free mason ritual where there's a difference between a cruise missile or 757 but not between either a cruise missile or 757 & the those KKK new Koran churchstate thieving US Constitution arsonist lynching enforcement cops which trample pansysRweird while sloshing thru an Islamo-Nazi soup line club.

Is this a 757 or a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon on 911???

Seeing as hundreds of people saw a plane and not a cruise missile, and the responders on scene within 3 minutes all saw plane parts and not cruise missile parts, and there was no one out driving around with semi trucks sprinkling plane parts all over the lawn and sticking them in the building...

And the fact that someone had to disappear a plane of 64 people, sprinkle their DNA and body parts around a site, put out plane wreckage, including in the heart of a burning building, pay off thousands of people and ensure they don't speak, get Al Qaeda members going to flight school to somehow agree to be on that plane, get cell phone carriers to fake calls made from the plane post-hijacking, and have all this go off without a hitch in 20 minutes... I'm calling BS.

I'm going plane.

I'm going plane.[/QUOTE]

I'm going plain. Leave it to Kaepernick to take a knee just as the Bush administration & all those to follow.

I'm going plane.

I'm going plain. Leave it to Kaepernick to take a knee just as the Bush administration & all those to follow.[/QUOTE]

Seems you get a lot of those kinds of things too from the conspiracy theorists. When I start hearing Zionist power, New World Order, Illuminati, Freemasons, and Colonel Sanders, I tend to question the validity of that theory.

I'm going plane.
I'm going plain. Leave it to Kaepernick to take a knee just as the Bush administration & all those to follow.

Seems you get a lot of those kinds of things too from the conspiracy theorists. When I start hearing Zionist power, New World Order, Illuminati, Freemasons, and Colonel Sanders, I tend to question the validity of that theory.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what constitutes a conspiracy past once is an accident, twice is a coincidence & there are no coincidences......
but Trump tongue lashing those that don't stand for the anthem is about as ridiculous as Kaepernick taking a knee in that American tradition of the Bush administration taking a knee to Islam for 9/11 & then doing a patriot act for ethnic cleansing.

Planes do not break up at 500 mph
They routinely fly at that speed

Planes break up when they hit a solid object
Like the Pentagon

Planes can fly that fast at high altitudes because the air is thinner.
Planes fly at high speeds due to thrust from the engines
In addition, a plane moving from a higher altitude to a lower altitude will accelerate due to the forces of gravity plus the thrust of the engines

I am going to go with the opinions of experienced pilots that say that planes cannot fly at over 500 MPH at ground level without breaking up if it's all the same to you.

The land speed record is 700 mph
Those are vehicles that never leave the ground

They do not break up due to speed

Those vehicles are built like planes and can hold up to 300 passengers, crew, pilots, luggage, hundreds of gallons of fuel with a fuselage made of aluminum?

and wrongwinger cant show any of that evidence of that wreackage.LOL

So, where are the wings??????/ They should be laying down by the hole that was allegedly left by the impact..........wings are pretty damn big.........they should be whole as they should have been sheared off on impact......
LOL

Ripped to shreds

Then there should be an ungodly amount of aluminum "shreds" surrounding the scene if that was the case. I, on the other hand, beg to differ...... because the way that plane wings are attached, it would have sheared them off in two distinct pieces. They are lightweight and due to the alleged speed of the plane hitting the Pentagon? It would have caused them to break off the plane like a twig....it's called "physics".
debrisHR.jpg

Don't you know that was planted there by the cabal? Or the Illuminati, or....umm.....The Jews? Something like that.

C'mon, Predfan.....do you REALLY believe the official story and that NO jet fighters were able to be scrambled to prevent the Pentagon from being hit even after they allegedly had the plane on radar and were watching it approach for over 30 minutes?

I defended the official story for 11 years. I wouldn't even look at anything that might change my view. I took the challenge of watching "Loose Change" just so I could debunk it only to find out that Building Seven (that was hit by no plane" fell right into it's footprint in freefall fashion just like WTC 1 and 2. Hell, watching that live on TV should have set off my bullshit . detector but like all of us, we were horrified about the events of that day. I have done a lot more reading and researching INCLUDING the Popular Mechanics explanation of the freefall of the twin towers but they leave out the details of how both towers were constructed.

predfan troll always covers his ears and closes his eyes when you bring up those pesky facts.LOL

9-11 truthers are low life scum
That is a compliment

Based on ZERO evidence they mock the victims of 9-11 and tell their families they are fools for believing the buried the remains of their loved ones

Lots of people died on 9/11 and lots of people died at the OKC bombing and the official story was a lie about that as well.

Lol, really? Who bombed the Murrah building then? I can't wait to hear this. I'm getting tired of this Pentagon argument.

It was a black op with cut-out Timothy McVeigh that had been "sheep dipped" as the patsy. I personally met with Brigadier General Benton Partin, an explosives expert, that proved scientifically that an ANFO bomb couldn't have done that type of damage. General Partin was sent to Beirut in 83 when the Marines were bombed to investigate it. The amount of ANFO required to cause that type of damage would have made the air unbreathable for at least an hour due to the ammonium in the air. Rescuers were on the scene trying to pull out bodies within minutes. They were puled back when two other bombs that did not explode had to be removed and this is in FEMA's own documents. ATF and FBI agents were stepping over bodies to remove files and paperwork while placing plastic sheets over file cabinets. OKC police officer Terry Yeakey was one of the first responders and observed all of this and had documented what he saw. He refused to sign off the official version in his report so they suicided him after torturing him. Here are the documents and sworn affidavits by witnesses.

View attachment 171035 View attachment 171036 View attachment 171037 View attachment 171038 View attachment 171039

the bush dupes got owned by you just now.LOL

Then there should be an ungodly amount of aluminum "shreds" surrounding the scene if that was the case. I, on the other hand, beg to differ...... because the way that plane wings are attached, it would have sheared them off in two distinct pieces. They are lightweight and due to the alleged speed of the plane hitting the Pentagon? It would have caused them to break off the plane like a twig....it's called "physics".
debrisHR.jpg

Don't you know that was planted there by the cabal? Or the Illuminati, or....umm.....The Jews? Something like that.

C'mon, Predfan.....do you REALLY believe the official story and that NO jet fighters were able to be scrambled to prevent the Pentagon from being hit even after they allegedly had the plane on radar and were watching it approach for over 30 minutes?

I defended the official story for 11 years. I wouldn't even look at anything that might change my view. I took the challenge of watching "Loose Change" just so I could debunk it only to find out that Building Seven (that was hit by no plane" fell right into it's footprint in freefall fashion just like WTC 1 and 2. Hell, watching that live on TV should have set off my bullshit . detector but like all of us, we were horrified about the events of that day. I have done a lot more reading and researching INCLUDING the Popular Mechanics explanation of the freefall of the twin towers but they leave out the details of how both towers were constructed.

Sorry man, I can't be with you on this. You have been debunked many times over. I always keep an open mind but I refuse to allow people to throw shit in the opening.

We can agree to disagree because I didn't believe it either for over a decade. The truth will eventually come out.

more and more whistleblowers will come out.just look at the JFK assassination how CIA operative E Hoard Hunt came out and spilled the beans on his deathbed confession it was a CIA operation after denying it for years,same will happen with 9/11 20 years from now or so.

People seem to believe that passenger jets have the same maneuvering skills of a fighter jet when it's really just a bus with wings. The naysayers want us to believe that an amatuer pilot with questionable flying skills could fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corkscrew turn and fly a foot off of the ground and create a hole that doesn't fit the dimensions of said 757....so move along you "whack-jobs"......nothing to see here because gubermint would never, EVER lie!
An amateur pilot has a target the size of the Pentagon
I could hit it with ten minutes practice

Holes do not match the size of the object that hit it. There is a blow out effect

Yet there was a computer and paper next to the hole that wasn't even disturbed. The fact that they have refused to show actual footage of the plane actually hitting the Pentagon when it is surrounded by cameras or released the cameras that were confiscated from businesses surrounding the Pentagon that would corroborate the official story speaks volumes to me.

as always,USMBS resident troll WRONGwinger,gets his ass OWNED by you.HEE HEE.

Wrong your friend is the only one who got owned

YOU betcha............sometimes I just have to do the "face palm" as to how people can be so fucking blinded. I blame it on the same affliction I had for 11 years...it's called "cognitive dissonance". The truth is too frightening because all of one's preconceived notions and beliefs are kicked to the curb. I could barely eat or sleep for a month when I had my epiphany and I don't wish the way I felt on anyone. The fact remains is that we are not in Kansas anymore and the sooner you realize that? The better off you will be.

these agents get so despearate they LIE.lol

Planes fly at high speeds due to thrust from the engines
In addition, a plane moving from a higher altitude to a lower altitude will accelerate due to the forces of gravity plus the thrust of the engines

I am going to go with the opinions of experienced pilots that say that planes cannot fly at over 500 MPH at ground level without breaking up if it's all the same to you.
No you are not

You are making shit up and ignoring basic laws of physics

Try this Force= Mass x Acceleration

Passenger plans are essentially buses with wings and jet engines. They are not built for aeronautical maneuvers and certainly not the kind of aircraft that were allegedly performed by an amatuer that struggled behind the controls of a small Cessna plane. Hani Hanjour attempted to rent a Cessna three weeks before 9/11 but was made to pass a chaperoned flight test that he failed in a major way. So, I am saying that the official story is 100% bullshit.
And you are a fool as yes even a bus with wings can perform and is designed to perform the simple maneuvers performed by the hijackers on 911.

It is simply the content of the space between your ears which is PROVEN 100% bullshit.

BTW check your punctuation bitch

Really? An inexperienced pilot that couldn't even work the controls of a Cessna did a highly improbable 270 degree corkscrew turn with one wing and fly inches off the ground while not disturbing the landscape? Do you believe in the tooth fairy as well?
you owned his ass.LOL

You know, considering the complete destruction of the outer ring, with a hole punched in ring number 2, it would take more than just one cruise missile to do that kind of damage. And, if there were 2 or more cruise missiles fired, there would be multiple explosions. There weren't.

Don't forget y'all, the Pentagon is made from reinforced concrete, is 5 stories tall, and those rings are wide as well.

So, this hijacker was able to fly just off the ground sans one wing (as that is the official story)
Cameras at the Pentagon would be focused for building security. Their purpose is to thwart anyone trying to illegally enter the building perimeter
They would not pick up an aircraft flying at 500 mph until the last instant

Planes can't fly at 500 MPH at low altitude without breaking up which is why planes start their descent 30 minutes before landing.

You are a prove liar that is NOT the official story.

You are also as stupid and uninformed on this subject as you are about the Oklahoma bombing as there is no rule or science which precludes aircraft from flying at 500 MPH without breaking up.

The fact is there is no difference between flying that fast at ground level or at thousands of feet.

"prove liar?....dude, please learn basic English........HOLY shit.....
It was clear and correct english and it is also a fact.

You are a PROVEN idiotic liar now learn to use commas you uneducated fool then you will not be my bitch with every post

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Great meltdown, Soupy!!!!!! Do you have anything else left in the tank? I mean seriously! The ol "uh-uh" defense always amuses me. It would work great in a court of statutory law. Hell, I bet that they would dismiss the case right there and then!

D.A to judge/administrator: "I wish to drop all charges as the defendant has out-maneuvered me with the ol "Uh-uh" defense."

Judge/administrator turns to you and says? : "Well played, defendant.....well played.....case dismissed!" as he slams his gavel and removes himself from the bench....

(snicker)

yeah he knows he cant stand tow to toe in a debate,all the bush dupes do.LOL

I said living and that is what was typed fool

And yes you do.

That was a "typed fool"???? What the fuck is that? What the hell are you drinking tonight??????

HOLY shit! I am gonna "bookmark" this thread!!!!
You should for posterity so people can see how much of a dumbfuck you are

Obviously....since according to you I am "lining in my mom's basement and being a "typed fool"......

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anytime now?

I keep asking and you keep running.

You lied and posted no evidence supporting your idiotic claims about the OK city bombing.

You lied about wings coming off the 757 and about impossible speeds and maneuvers.

Stop pulling BS out of your ass and post some evidence.

Go back through the thread and you will see FEMA reports declaring that two other unexploded bombs were removed from the scene...........due your due diligence, little fella.

he wont cause he only sees what he WANTS to see.LOL

Forum List

Back