Getting Rid of the EPA

This article deals with Trump's nominee to head up the agency in order to do away with it. It's written by someone who went to work for the agency with a scientific background and desire to “clean things up.” Here is just one quote:

During the two decades since I left government service, I’ve continued to watch the EPA’s shenanigans with a mixture of awe and vexation. Policy by policy and decision by decision, the EPA has decimated the nation’s competitiveness, ability to innovate, and capacity to create wealth. Its policies and decisions have single-handedly killed off entire once-promising sectors of biotechnology, including bioremediation (the use of microorganisms to clean up toxic wastes, including oil spills) and microorganisms that when sprayed on plants could prevent frost damage.

Read more at: Scott Pruitt Abolish EPA? He Might — and Should | National Review
Nixon was nuts for starting it in the first place to appease Libtard Moonbats. They still hated him.

But if we could just get rid of the EPA , mining companies can go on polluting as they please !

Uh-Huh.. so we should just keep spending tens of billions of taxpayer dollars every year while making the economy less efficient and trampling all over the rights of the citizenry so "mining companies can GO ON polluting as they please", after all if we do away with the EPA who's going to protect these large corporations legal right to GO ON polluting as they please, while protecting them from smaller, less politically well connected competitors? :rolleyes:

"Show me the MONEY!" -- Jerry McGuire

So what's the maximum price you're willing to pay for a perfectly clean environment, infinity?

Trump can just reverse them.

You're stupid.

"Officials said the withdrawals under Section 12-A of the 1953 act used by presidents dating to Dwight Eisenhower cannot be undone by an incoming president."

Is that like everybody saying that Trump would never be President?

We need oil. If any asshole thinks they can stop the exploration of oil resources they are not only a dumbass but also a piece of shit. Trump is very effective at neutering dumbass pieces of shit.

What a dumbass conclusion you drew from that statement. Are you always that stupid?

We don't need to prevent frostbite. Global warming remember.

Everyone had there reasons but no one wants theor plants sprayed with that shit. I don't see how being against it is a bad thing like the OP suggests.

Bullshit. If given a choice between produce that is frostbitten and produce that is in perfect condition, you will choose the later. Almost everyone does.

Thats not the choice. The choice is spray it with something that might work or dont. I choose not to have my shit sprayed with something they think might work.
Your theory is based on the premise that both vegetable samples will be of equal quality. If that were the case, then why would farmers bother spraying the stuff on their crops?

You're obviously an imbecile.

No you keep changing the subject. The only thing I said was I dont see how being against spraying crap all over your food for the chance to avoid frostbite (not confirmed) is a bad thing.

Thats it....Not frostbitten fruit vs un frostbitten. Not equal quality etc. Just one sprayed with some unconfirmed garbage vs one that wasnt.

By choosing the crop that hasn't been sprayed with the frost bite preventative, you are choosing the crop afflicted with frostbite. It's like saying you didn't choose to run out of gas even though you passed up multiple gas stations before you did.

Again, if you don't understand, then you're an imbecile.

[

What a dumbass conclusion you drew from that statement. Are you always that stupid?

If that piece of shit Obama can circumvent the immigration laws of the US then Trump should be able to figure out how circumvent the stupid environmental wacko laws.

But if we could just get rid of the EPA , mining companies can go on polluting as they please !

Uh-Huh.. so we should just keep spending tens of billions of taxpayer dollars every year while making the economy less efficient and trampling all over the rights of the citizenry so "mining companies can GO ON polluting as they please", after all if we do away with the EPA who's going to protect these large corporations legal right to GO ON polluting as they please, while protecting them from smaller, less politically well connected competitors? :rolleyes:

So what's the maximum price you're willing to pay for a perfectly clean environment, infinity?
What happened? you needed one more to fill your fucking stupid question quota for today?

People who think the EPA is just about the environment are hopeless zombies.....:gay:.....we have a lot of them on here. Idiot progressives who laughably, never read the works of Saul Alinsky who lays this shit out crystal clear. The EPA is but another tool to destroy capitalism......duh.......effective environmental change was implemented decades ago when it was clearly needed.

They fail to comprehend what is known as bureaucratic inertia.....embraced by bozos in both parties FTG. Its mission is always to expand. The best book every written on how bureaucracies work is here.....some of you may have read it in college like me >>

https://www.amazon.com/American-Defense-Policy-Paperback/dp/0801880947&tag=ff0d01-20

They wont scrap the EPA......far too enormous an agency. But environmentalists best get on their hands and knees right now and point that behind to the sky because the bumpy is coming in fast and huge. I'll be in here to be the first to post up when the poop chute gets jammed...........believe me!!:bye1::bye1:

What happened? you needed one more to fill your fucking stupid question quota for today?
Apparently you realize that your answer to this question would bring down a hail of well deserved ridicule on your head.

Apparently you realize that your answer to this question would bring down a hail of well deserved ridicule on your head.
Apparently you're too vapid to realize that I've been arguing FOR the elimination of the EPA throughout this entire thread and thus had to ask your stupid question regarding whether or not I would be willing to pay "infinity" for a "perfectly clean environment".

Learn how to fucking read.

Great! Then we can be like China . Where the air is so polluted , they have shut down cities and planes can't even land !
Your belief in big gov is admirable, but entirely ignorant. If big gov worked, why is China a polluted mess? Not a trick question....

The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments. The state can be and has often been in the course of history the main source of mischief and disaster. - Ludwig von Mises...(ever heard of him?)...if you do not believe this statement correct, you must admit to being dumb.

Forum List

Back