Getting tired of Republicans on TV saying how we have to come

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
together. That is all I hear on the news is how everyone in this country has to come together from Republicans when they are in congress passing a tax cut for the elites by passing their healthcare plan behind closed doors.

Schumer said the GOP included 170 amendments to the ACA and then voted no on it.

I feel bad about the shooting , but the Republicans have not worked with the Dems since Obama got in, and when Clinton was in it was a nightmare, with the Whitewater and Paula Jones stuff.

No way , you republicans made your bed and now you can lay on it.

I feel the poor and the workers in the US are the real victims, so don't think I'm going to give them slack for this shooting.

If I didn't know better I'd say it was a political stunt.

together. That is all I hear on the news is how everyone in this country has to come together from Republicans when they are in congress passing a tax cut for the elites by passing their healthcare plan behind closed doors.

Schumer said the GOP included 170 amendments to the ACA and then voted no on it.

I feel bad about the shooting , but the Republicans have not worked with the Dems since Obama got in, and when Clinton was in it was a nightmare, with the Whitewater and Paula Jones stuff.

I feel the poor and the workers in the US are the real victims, so don't think I'm going to give them slack for this shooting.

The ACA was shit from the start, now you want the framers of it to participate in the replacement.

Only the democrats believe doing the same failures over and over is a good idea.

You had your chance and it blew up, now grow the hell up.

:lmao:
The shit stain that is Obama never tried to work with the other side because there is no other side in Washington, they all are progressives.
Getting along is overrated.
So you can take your little Obama worship and shove it up your fucking ass...

The ACA was shit from the start, now you want the framers of it to participate in the replacement.

Only the democrats believe doing the same failures over and over is a good idea.

Nixon wanted something like the ACA and no the ACA is not shit, the insurance companies are shit, and also the GOP who have been fighting it tooth and nails from day one. The ruin of the ACA belongs to the GOP.

Not only that they want to get rid of the new deal, Medicare

and SS and a huge tax cut for the elites. Not all Dems fall for their BS.

You grow up, I'm a mature Democrat. And no I will not shut up.

Conservatives you are having to sleep in the bed you made the last 8 years. Don't whine or bitch about it, you and the losers you elected did everything they could to keep the previous president from doing ANYTHING and they said out loud their main goal was getting him out of office.

I say fine, now you get that shit shoved back down your throat. Don't like it? Think we now just 'need to come together'? Forget it. Stop yer bitchin' and take your fucking medicine.

Here is conservative 'tolerance and coming together'. These people are pretend Christians. They don't follow Christ at all.
Right-wing pastor says ‘amen’ when guest wants to see Gov. Jerry Brown ‘hanging from a rope’

Nixon wanted something like the ACA and no the ACA is not shit, the insurance companies are shit, and also the GOP who have been fighting it tooth and nails from day one. The ruin of the ACA belongs to the GOP.

Oh please. The unaca was a shit sandwich from the get go and it is ALL ON THE DEMS. It's in ruins because the dems didnt' give a shit WHAT they passed, just as long as they got their damn foot in the door. So bugger off about 'the ruin of the aca belongs to the GOP'. Nope, nope, nope.

Yeah, that's it. The GOP had it coming! They are poopoo heads. Let's all give this loser democrat gunman some slack for firing bullets at a bunch of people. They were just republican people, so it's cool. Thanks for sharing, Penelope.

Good for you. The vile rw posters and trump cult followers here at USMB do not represent mainstream Americans or even mainstream Republicans. USMB is a conduit for the vile low educated and brainwashed cult of trump.

Conservatives you are having to sleep in the bed you made the last 8 years. Don't whine or bitch about it, you and the losers you elected did everything they could to keep the previous president from doing ANYTHING and they said out loud their main goal was getting him out of office.

I say fine, now you get that shit shoved back down your throat. Don't like it? Think we now just 'need to come together'? Forget it. Stop yer bitchin' and take your fucking medicine.

Here is conservative 'tolerance and coming together'. These people are pretend Christians. They don't follow Christ at all.
Right-wing pastor says ‘amen’ when guest wants to see Gov. Jerry Brown ‘hanging from a rope’

Because obama wanted to fundamentally transform America. You know, make us more like Europe. You guys always gloss over that part. So yeah, the Rs did whatever they could ... unless they didnt'. You know, like fully funding the unaca.

The pastor who said that about Moonbeam Brown ought to be slapped upside their head, with a brick. That shit needs to stop, BOTH SIDES.

Penny, you're one sick puppy.

Oh please. The unaca was a shit sandwich from the get go and it is ALL ON THE DEMS. It's in ruins because the dems didnt' give a shit WHAT they passed, just as long as they got their damn foot in the door. So bugger off about 'the ruin of the aca belongs to the GOP'. Nope, nope, nope.

and the republicans had 8 years to come up with a MUCH MUCH better healthcare plan. They had to know sooner or later they would get a republican president and what exactly did they do?

not a fucking thing but bitch about how shitty Obama plan was.

GFYselves

Now she brings Nixon board the crazy train. Do you people ever thing about the insane stupid you post? You're the one wanting division, you said it here.

and the republicans had 8 years to come up with a MUCH MUCH better healthcare plan. They had to know sooner or later they would get a republican president and what exactly did they do?

not a fucking thing but bitch about how shitty Obama plan was.

GFYselves

No kidding. They act like they had no clue they would actually have to DO SOMETHING at some point. 8 years and 'they're still working on it'??? Whataloadofcrap.

gfYOURSELF

The call for bi-partisanship is one of those things I always scoff at. If you're not getting what you want by wheeling-and-dealing then either you're not really trying or what you want isn't worth the price you have to pay.

Last edited:

OMG, Unreal. Most Republicans are CINO's. Oh the Gov of CA, they have been bad mouthing him lately. She must be a witch if she thinks her thoughts made Hillary ill.

The PPACA is working fine in states that have insurance Exchanges as outlined in the law. That means republican shit holes have no insurance as their politicians wanted .

Yeah, that's it. The GOP had it coming! They are poopoo heads. Let's all give this loser democrat gunman some slack for firing bullets at a bunch of people. They were just republican people, so it's cool. Thanks for sharing, Penelope.

Do you even know there was a shooting in CA and people actually died. I'm sure they were not Republicans though, everyone in CA are liberals.

You won't here me complain.....stopping obama as much as possible helped save the country........the democrats are doing what they have to to keep destroying the country.....so we have to keep fighting, every day......freedom isn't easy...especially when left wingers are trying to stamp it out...

Forum List

Back