Getting tired of Republicans on TV saying how we have to come

So the OP is tired of it is she?!

Well I'm sick and tired of the constant barage of hate we have been getting from the left since the election!!
It's been unprecedented. We constantly hear the 'resist, resist, resist' montra that now has led to bloodshed.

You guys better get a handle on your people before it turns into a goddamn bloodbath, because eventually there's going to be some push back from your damn weekly protest marches, and your constant screeching.

Freedom for what? What exactly do you want to do?
So the OP is tired of it is she?!

Well I'm sick and tired of the constant barage of hate we have been getting from the left since the election!!
It's been unprecedented. We constantly hear the 'resist, resist, resist' montra that now has led to bloodshed.

You guys better get a handle on your people before it turns into a goddamn bloodbath, because eventually there's going to be some push back from your damn weekly protest marches, and your constant screeching.

And your Neo Nazi Skinheads,
New Alt-Right “Fight Club” Ready for Street Violence

and you stupid patriot groups like Bundies. Your militias. Always fighting. This is not the old west. Its 2017 , and yes we are sick of you pretend cowboys with you guns.

You had best get it together, you may have more guns, but we have more brains.

Conservatives you are having to sleep in the bed you made the last 8 years. Don't whine or bitch about it, you and the losers you elected did everything they could to keep the previous president from doing ANYTHING and they said out loud their main goal was getting him out of office.

I say fine, now you get that shit shoved back down your throat. Don't like it? Think we now just 'need to come together'? Forget it. Stop yer bitchin' and take your fucking medicine.

Here is conservative 'tolerance and coming together'. These people are pretend Christians. They don't follow Christ at all.
Right-wing pastor says ‘amen’ when guest wants to see Gov. Jerry Brown ‘hanging from a rope’
200.gif

together. That is all I hear on the news is how everyone in this country has to come together from Republicans when they are in congress passing a tax cut for the elites by passing their healthcare plan behind closed doors.

Schumer said the GOP included 170 amendments to the ACA and then voted no on it.

I feel bad about the shooting , but the Republicans have not worked with the Dems since Obama got in, and when Clinton was in it was a nightmare, with the Whitewater and Paula Jones stuff.

No way , you republicans made your bed and now you can lay on it.

I feel the poor and the workers in the US are the real victims, so don't think I'm going to give them slack for this shooting.

If I didn't know better I'd say it was a political stunt.
Yeah, that's it. The GOP had it coming! They are poopoo heads. Let's all give this loser democrat gunman some slack for firing bullets at a bunch of people. They were just republican people, so it's cool. Thanks for sharing, Penelope.

Do you even know there was a shooting in CA and people actually died. I'm sure they were not Republicans though, everyone in CA are liberals.
You probably are incapable of believing this, but I care just as much about those victims in CA as I do those people who were shot on a baseball diamond in DC this morning. There were also some people shot in Chicago today. I care about them too. What's your point?

Last edited:
together. That is all I hear on the news is how everyone in this country has to come together from Republicans when they are in congress passing a tax cut for the elites by passing their healthcare plan behind closed doors.

Schumer said the GOP included 170 amendments to the ACA and then voted no on it.

I feel bad about the shooting , but the Republicans have not worked with the Dems since Obama got in, and when Clinton was in it was a nightmare, with the Whitewater and Paula Jones stuff.

I feel the poor and the workers in the US are the real victims, so don't think I'm going to give them slack for this shooting.

So, we can put you down as a "no"?

The ACA was shit from the start, now you want the framers of it to participate in the replacement.

Only the democrats believe doing the same failures over and over is a good idea.

You had your chance and it blew up, now grow the hell up.

Nixon wanted something like the ACA and no the ACA is not shit, the insurance companies are shit, and also the GOP who have been fighting it tooth and nails from day one. The ruin of the ACA belongs to the GOP.

Not only that they want to get rid of the new deal, Medicare

and SS and a huge tax cut for the elites. Not all Dems fall for their BS.

You grow up, I'm a mature Democrat. And no I will not shut up.
I do find it interesting that you bash the insurance industry, despite the fact they wrote the bill. They built in bailouts for themselves and now that those are expiring, they are bailing out, as we told you they would.

You are half right and half right. You are right that Republicans are doing the same thing that Obama did in passing the ACA. 2 wrongs do not make a right. However both sides are responsible for the bitter divide in this country.

The ACA was shit from the start, now you want the framers of it to participate in the replacement.

Only the democrats believe doing the same failures over and over is a good idea.

Voters want it reformed not repealed. They do not want millions to lose their healthcare insurance because they can't afford it.

Conservatives you are having to sleep in the bed you made the last 8 years. Don't whine or bitch about it, you and the losers you elected did everything they could to keep the previous president from doing ANYTHING and they said out loud their main goal was getting him out of office.

I say fine, now you get that shit shoved back down your throat. Don't like it? Think we now just 'need to come together'? Forget it. Stop yer bitchin' and take your fucking medicine.

Here is conservative 'tolerance and coming together'. These people are pretend Christians. They don't follow Christ at all.
Right-wing pastor says ‘amen’ when guest wants to see Gov. Jerry Brown ‘hanging from a rope’

You won't here me complain.....stopping obama as much as possible helped save the country........the democrats are doing what they have to to keep destroying the country.....so we have to keep fighting, every day......freedom isn't easy...especially when left wingers are trying to stamp it out...

This is not a war. This is the same garbage the left uses. Again 2 wrongs do not make a right. Reagan was hated yet he never responded in anger. He got things done even with Democrats.

Yeah, that's it. The GOP had it coming! They are poopoo heads. Let's all give this loser democrat gunman some slack for firing bullets at a bunch of people. They were just republican people, so it's cool. Thanks for sharing, Penelope.

Do you even know there was a shooting in CA and people actually died. I'm sure they were not Republicans though, everyone in CA are liberals.
You probably are incapable of believing this, but I care just as much about those victims in CA as I do those people who were shot on a baseball diamond this morning. There were also some people shot in Chicago today. I care about them too. What's your point?

Tired of the Republicans using this as a pity party , when you love guns, chances are you might be at he receiving end of one.

200.gif

As long as you quit whining nobody cares what you do with your time.

Just stop the phoney bitching.

I feel the poor and the workers in the US are the real victims, so don't think I'm going to give them slack for this shooting. If you have ever shown yourself to have a sense of humor, I'd think you were joking.

You probably are incapable of believing this, but I care just as much about those victims in CA as I do those people who were shot on a baseball diamond this morning. There were also some people shot in Chicago today. I care about them too. What's your point?

Tired of the Republicans using this as a pity party , when you love guns, chances are you might be at he receiving end of one.
A democrat shot up a group of people practicing for a charity baseball game this morning. And you are talking about a love of guns. If you have ever shown yourself to have a sense of humor, I'd think you were joking here.

Last edited:

Nixon wanted something like the ACA and no the ACA is not shit, the insurance companies are shit, and also the GOP who have been fighting it tooth and nails from day one. The ruin of the ACA belongs to the GOP.

I do find it interesting that you bash the insurance industry, despite the fact they wrote the bill. They built in bailouts for themselves and now that those are expiring, they are bailing out, as we told you they would.

No they didn't, but they abused it to he max. You are really going to get a good taste of the insurance industry now that they are going to get rid of the ACA, I remember before the ACA well. Bend over , you are about to get screwed. Even the GOP plan has a mandate and a penalty for not being covered.

At some point, one "side" needs to be the adult in the room, for change, and make the first move.

Before it's too late.

Not holding my breath.

A democrat shot up a group of people practicing for a charity baseball game this morning. And you are talking about a love of guns.

No, a disturbed man shot at some republicans practicing for a ball game. Maybe a Dem shot him.

Quote: Penelope Punt
"If I didn't know better I'd say it was a political stunt."

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a political runt.
But I do know better, and consider you a mental midget.
No offense to runts.
I think I just offended midgets.
I hear the hobbits are pretty pissed at me too.
I expect The Left to send a lumberjack after me at any moment with an axe to grind.

Seriously you people are disgusting. Even Bernie Sanders thinks you are failures and he's too embarrassed to be associated with you any more.

No they didn't, but they abused it to he max. You are really going to get a good taste of the insurance industry now that they are going to get rid of the ACA, I remember before the ACA well. Bend over , you are about to get screwed. Even the GOP plan has a mandate and a penalty for not being covered.
I have the same coverage I always had. It just costs twice as much.

A democrat shot up a group of people practicing for a charity baseball game this morning. And you are talking about a love of guns.

No, a disturbed man shot at some republicans practicing for a ball game. Maybe a Dem shot him.
Huh? What about the about the gun victims in CA that you accused me of not caring about? Do you want to make a political distinction on the disturbed person who killed them too?

200.gif

and yet you're the one bitching.

200.gif

Just stop already, you're incessant whining is ponderous. Go fix yourself a toejam sandwich.

200.gif

Just stop already, you're incessant whining is ponderous. Go fix yourself a toejam sandwich.
and you continue with yours. wow.

Does anyone else see this thread as the political version of spitting into the wind?

Forum List

Back