ghaddafi is dead thread

President Obama is going to give an address on Gaddafi's death in 2 hours. He will likely make it official at that time.

gaddafigraphic2.jpg

Yeah thats him, can't really deny that.

Specifically what did Obama do to bring this about??

That would be like giving credit to a fan for his favorite team winning the world series...

11 Naval Ships, a few hundred sorties and a warehouse full of Cruise missiles among other assets.

Help me out with the wording again since 11 naval ships, hundreds of sorties and a warehouse full of cruise missiles and other assets isn't warmongering, what's the term we should use? Cutesy Wootsy Operation? Fun with Firepower? Incredible Intervention?

You asked "specifically what did Obama do to bring this about.

I told you.

Now you're just playing a stupid game of stereotyping, moving the goalposts and changing the subject. Have fun with that, will ya?

So as I asked earlier. Can we stop supportng al Qaeda and bring our troops home now?

Good, now hopefully the rebels will run Libya more fairly and humanely than Gaddafi did. I'm not betting any money on that but I am hoping for it.
Right.

I can't believe no one had a subsequent plan. I don't know what that is, and I don't know if it will work.

With what I see, it's out of the frying pan into the fire.

I'm neither mad nor glad about this. I am skeptical.

To be honest the Islamist background of some of the rebels worries me, keep in mind Libya sent the most foreign fighters to fight our Troops in Iraq after the Saudis.

Last edited:
Not from me. The Brits and the French led the Libyan support. Obama got dragged along, kicking and screaming. He deserves no credit. In fact, it is the Libyans themselves who deserve the credit. But, as is the way of the left... absolutely no one gets credit for anything other than your St Barack. It is no wonder the world laughs at y'all.

So....now it is Obama got dragged along

NATO does nothing without US approval. Obama stood up and ordered US forces to support Libyan rebels

It was your republicans who were kicking and screaming
And saying Obama was acting like a king or above the law. :lol:
Typically, a "conservative" wet-dream.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD3xfT0c99g]Bush Dictator - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfICikH_eoE]Olbermann takes down Bush's dictatorial hypocrisy - YouTube[/ame]

Bonus Track!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM0ZbNA8_ro]Keith Olbermann Breaks Down Sarah Palin Resignation Speech - YouTube[/ame]​

We go great work - but a lot of it we do in partnership with other nations.
No one's denying that the French, the British, The Danes, the other 16 countries that participated and - most importantly - the revolutionaries in Libya deserve credit for this success.

The US deserves credit for this success as well.

Do you see this as an actual success? What is your vision of this successful future then?

President Obama is going to give an address on Gaddafi's death in 2 hours. He will likely make it official at that time.

gaddafigraphic2.jpg

CNN showed the video of Gaddafi's capture & that frame was from the video. That pic is the real deal, no photo-shop fake here. Can't deny they got him!

gaddafigraphic.jpg

Dude looks fucked up, you think hes dead? if not hes very close to it.

Who will we be bombing and killing next? Will this foreign intervention stuff ever end?

We go great work - but a lot of it we do in partnership with other nations.
No one's denying that the French, the British, The Danes, the other 16 countries that participated and - most importantly - the revolutionaries in Libya deserve credit for this success.

The US deserves credit for this success as well.

Do you see this as an actual success? What is your vision of this successful future then?

The thing is its probably a success for the Libyans but that does not necessarily mean it is a success for us, these guys might be bigger bastards than Ghaddafi and his people ever were but its too early to tell, I will judge them by what they do.

CNN showed the video of Gaddafi's capture & that frame was from the video. That pic is the real deal, no photo-shop fake here. Can't deny they got him!

gaddafigraphic.jpg

I think he might well be still alive in that frame.

Yes but in a very bad state, and god knows what happened after they stopped taking pics. He was captured by rebel fighters that want his blood.

Well I just finish reading a bit of this thread and all I have to say is.........

I feel like throwing up. Everyone is so excited yet we have NO IDEA WHAT'S IN STORE FOR US.
You mean....like.....Iraq??!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY]Cheney in 1994 on Iraq - YouTube[/ame]​

11 Naval Ships, a few hundred sorties and a warehouse full of Cruise missiles among other assets.

Help me out with the wording again since 11 naval ships, hundreds of sorties and a warehouse full of cruise missiles and other assets isn't warmongering, what's the term we should use? Cutesy Wootsy Operation? Fun with Firepower? Incredible Intervention?

You asked "specifically what did Obama do to bring this about.

I told you.

Now you're just playing a stupid game of stereotyping, moving the goalposts and changing the subject. Have fun with that, will ya?

A simple glance at who you're quoting would keep you from looking like an idiot next time.

No I didn't ask that question, or do any of the dumb shit you said in the last sentence.

gaddafigraphic.jpg

He was not dead in the video or pictures, but he could not walk unassisted & was losing blood fast. I'm sure he died as a result of the wounds he had in those video / pictures. He looks like he was in shock from blood loss & near death.

Well I just finish reading a bit of this thread and all I have to say is.........

I feel like throwing up. Everyone is so excited yet we have NO IDEA WHAT'S IN STORE FOR US.
You mean....like.....Iraq??!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY]Cheney in 1994 on Iraq - YouTube[/ame]​

Shut the fuck up about Iraq, Libya is not Iraq and there are alot of differences in this conflict and if you can't see that you truly have your head shoved all the way up your ass until the shoulder blades.:evil:

The democratization of the world continues.

In the 1970's only 30% of the countries in the world were democracies.

Now that number is closer to 60%.

First Bin Laden and now Gadhafi.

Good job, Obama.

:lol::lol:

I heard Obama found a cure for AIDS.

Now CG your people could not get the perps from Lockerby or 9-11. Our present President has been instrumental in seeing justice finally done. Just because it does not suit your agenda of Presidential failure in all endevours does not mean that the rest of us are not feeling a grim satifaction in the deaths of these people that orchestrated the deaths of our fellow Americans.

Sour grapes on your part simply shows the depths that the irrational hate of President Obama has taken you.

Forum List

Back