ghaddafi is dead thread

In true partisan form, you judge the whole based on a few.

:thup:

Throw a rock and the hit dog always yelps
If you are implying that I gave him no praise (I gave him NOTHING but praise, as a matter of fact) you are a liar.

But, that doesn't surprise me at all.

Partisans habitually lie.

I didnt say anythiing about you, you quoted me being all defensive. The majority here is unwilling to give Obama any credit for anythinig except the bad. If you dont like me saying that, too bad, it's the truth.

You gave him praise. Kudos for you, you are not who I am talking about then. Simple right?

I wish I had right off hand all videos of when democrats pretended to be anti-war during the Bush administration.

Get those, a bowl of popcorn and that'd be fun entertainment watching the old videos and watching how much they love their walking god Obama for his version of warmongering.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I wish I had right off hand all videos of when democrats pretended to be anti-war during the Bush administration.

Get those, a bowl of popcorn and that'd be fun entertainment watching the old videos and watching how much they love their walking god Obama for his version of warmongering.
Exactly.

No one's denying that the French, the British, The Danes, the other 16 countries that participated and - most importantly - the revolutionaries in Libya deserve credit for this success.

The US deserves credit for this success as well.

I haven't denied that we supported the operation. As well we should have. I said so at the time. But let us not re-write history. Obama did not want to do this. It was Britain and France that pressurized him into it. It was he who agreed, as long as the US did not lead the operation. We did not lead the operation. The Brits did, along with the French.

Credit where it is due. It was a joint effort and should be seen as such.

California Girl is right

She posted thread after thread supporting President Obama on his Libyan policy

Liar. I rarely start 'threads'. And certainly not several on the same topic. Fool.

I did, however, state that working with our Allies on the Libya issue was the right thing to do. I actually disagreed with several right wingers about it.... but please don't let reality get in the way of your moronic blathering.

If you are implying that I gave him no praise (I gave him NOTHING but praise, as a matter of fact) you are a liar.

I didnt say anythiing about you, you quoted me being all defensive. The majority here is unwilling to give Obama any credit for anythinig except the bad. If you dont like me saying that, too bad, it's the truth.

You gave him praise. Kudos for you, you are not who I am talking about then. Simple right?
But, you quoted ME.

I understand that lies are normal for many here. But, as a rule, I neg those who lie about ME and/or my views.

It's just the way I roll.

I gave him praise... for supporting the NATO action in Libya. What I won't do is credit him for something that is not his achievement. Rational people don't credit others for things they have not done, and rational people would not want credit where it is not due. I know that's hard to understand.... as it is based in reality instead of hysteria and emotion.

Good, now hopefully the rebels will run Libya more fairly and humanely than Gaddafi did. I'm not betting any money on that but I am hoping for it.

But, you quoted ME.
I understand that lies are normal for many here. But, as a rule, I neg those who lie about ME and/or my views.

At least be honest, go back two pages and here is what happened

When Bush does nothing they give him credit for "keeping us safe"

When Cain proposes a stupid ass tax plan they give him credit for "doing something"

When Obama takes out Terrorist Bush couldnt find, Obama "got lucky" over and over

You quoted me being all defensive...Apology accepted

This war was the most blatant up front 'War for Oil' i've ever seen. How was Libya a threat to anyone,let alone the U.S.? I'm still shocked to see so many on the Left cheerlead for this war and celebrate this gruesome brutality. Is it always only about getting Democrats elected? Is it just party before country?

Good, now hopefully the rebels will run Libya more fairly and humanely than Gaddafi did. I'm not betting any money on that but I am hoping for it.
Right.

I can't believe no one had a subsequent plan. I don't know what that is, and I don't know if it will work.

With what I see, it's out of the frying pan into the fire.

I'm neither mad nor glad about this. I am skeptical.

But, you quoted ME.

When Bush does nothing they give him credit for "keeping us safe"

When Cain proposes a stupid ass tax plan they give him credit for "doing something"

When Obama takes out Terrorist Bush couldnt find, Obama "got lucky" over and over

There was no apology offered, and none is forthcoming, either.

Keep backpeddling, though. I can spread it around. ;)

But, you quoted ME.

There was no apology offered, and none is forthcoming, either.

Keep backpeddling, though. I can spread it around. ;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/190393-ghaddafi-is-dead-thread-14.html#post4296352

Yes.

The US did very little, compared to the Brits and the French. But please do continue to lie in order to steal other people's victories and claim them for your Messiah. Dickhead.

This may not technically be correct. I believe the US forces part of the NATO mission in Libya did fly more sorties than the other nations. I don't know about any other supporting efforts by the NATO forces though.

Still, as has been pointed out by myself and others in this and other related threads, flying more missions does not equal control of the overall mission.

The countries that led this support were Britain and France. The US, in fact, was not keen to help.... we were basically pushed to do it.
You don't do a whole-lotta-reading.....do you??

:eusa_eh:

"In a March 31 Wall Street Journal column, Karl Rove called President Obama "irresolute, weak and unreliable, even when doing the right thing" in his approach to the crisis in Libya.

Rove further claimed that Obama "insisted the operation's command would move swiftly from America to NATO, to give the appearance of transferring the mission to a multinational body" but that Obama "didn't remind the country that NATO is commanded by an American ... o the baton has been handed from an American general to an American admiral." Later, Rove attacked Obama as "a chief executive who is willing America into a subordinate, non-leadership role in world affairs, who sees the United States as an ordinary nation."

More Pig-Shit From Porky Rove

rove-pig-toon.jpg

If Obama had not decided to support the rebels in Libya, would Qaddafi be dead?

John McCain wanted to support the rebels in Libya before Obama did. McCain had to pressure the reluctant Obama to take action before Qaddafi killed all the rebels.

President Obama is going to give an address on Gaddafi's death in 2 hours. He will likely make it official at that time.

gaddafigraphic2.jpg

Last edited:
I thought there wouldn't be anymore wars for oil? Oh well,Americans duped again. So many still buying into that Left/Right Democrat/Republican thing. How has this Administration been any different than previous ones? When will people learn? There is really only one political party in this country. Do yourself a favor and quit being duped. Vote for Dr. Paul.

Forum List

Back