ghaddafi is dead thread

We go great work - but a lot of it we do in partnership with other nations.
No one's denying that the French, the British, The Danes, the other 16 countries that participated and - most importantly - the revolutionaries in Libya deserve credit for this success.

The US deserves credit for this success as well.

I haven't denied that we supported the operation. As well we should have. I said so at the time. But let us not re-write history. Obama did not want to do this.

First you say "let us not re-write history" And then, with nothing more than a period to separate them, you type a sentence that rewrites history.

ss-111018-libya-04.grid-9x2.jpg

No one's denying that the French, the British, The Danes, the other 16 countries that participated and - most importantly - the revolutionaries in Libya deserve credit for this success.

I haven't denied that we supported the operation. As well we should have. I said so at the time. But let us not re-write history. Obama did not want to do this.

First you say "let us not re-write history" And then, with nothing more than a period to separate them, you type a sentence that rewrites history.

she does this all the time. a severe disconnect.

Good for Obama that Ghadaffi is dead. Good for the Brits and French that he is dead.

Or, is it? I don't know about these rebels. Are they worse than Ghadaffi? Have any of those involved in this looked ahead and planned accordingly?

I don't know. I'll wait and see.

When Bush does nothing they give him credit for "keeping us safe"

When Cain proposes a stupid ass tax plan they give him credit for "doing something"

When Obama takes out Terrorist Bush couldnt find, Obama "got lucky" over and over

Did they show footage in the states? In Europe now. They reported he was shot in the legs but the video looks like they beat the crap out of him. I find it funny cons are minimizing Obama's involvement after calling this Obama's war. Had this gone bad I'm sure they would saddle him with the blame.

:clap2:

When Cain proposes a stupid ass tax plan they give him credit for "doing something"

When Obama takes out Terrorist Bush couldnt find, Obama "got lucky" over and over
In true partisan form, you judge the whole based on a few.

:thup:

Maybe we shouldn't be celebrating this kind of brutality? Obviously i wasn't a fan of ghaddafi's but i'm not a big fan of our new "friends" either. Keep in mind,these are our puppets. Their atrocities are our atrocities now. We own this. I'm not comfortable with that. I still say this was a very unnesessary foreign intervention. I hope they at least get some good oil deals for us out of this. This war was all about their after all. It was not for the poor children.

If Obama had not decided to support the rebels in Libya, would Qaddafi be dead?

Yes.

The US did very little, compared to the Brits and the French.

Oh my how the worm has turned! a couple months ago all we heard were cons bitching about how the US was leading the operation, flying all the sorties etc...

Now we did "very little".

How convenient. Stupid bitch.
What FUN we Libs/Progressives will be having....with all o' those VIDEOS & PRESS reports of "conservatives'" psychic-predictions of Obama's Libyan-actions!!!

532.gif
532.gif
532.gif
528.gif

We go great work - but a lot of it we do in partnership with other nations.

I haven't denied that we supported the operation. As well we should have. I said so at the time. But let us not re-write history. Obama did not want to do this. It was Britain and France that pressurized him into it. It was he who agreed, as long as the US did not lead the operation. We did not lead the operation. The Brits did, along with the French.

Credit where it is due. It was a joint effort and should be seen as such.

California Girl is right

She posted thread after thread supporting President Obama on his Libyan policy

In true partisan form, you judge the whole based on a few.

:thup:

Throw a rock and the hit dog always yelps
If you are implying that I gave him no praise (I gave him NOTHING but praise, as a matter of fact) you are a liar.

But, that doesn't surprise me at all.

Partisans habitually lie.

Jumping for joy over this gruesome stuff is very unsettling to me. How can people here in the U.S. celebrate this? Our new puppets are likely even more brutal than Ghaddafi was. I'm not celebrating.

I love how all the leftists moonbats have all turned into warmongers and merchants of death.
Yeah.....going-to-War, because it's so profitable, makes much-more-sense....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHGCZC6EQs]Iraq War Profiteers: Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJlJudDtVE]Iraq for Sale Banned Excerpts - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zt9BZD7mlc]Iraq For Sale - Full Movie - YouTube[/ame]​

Jumping for joy over this gruesome stuff is very unsettling to me. How can people here in the U.S. celebrate this? Our new puppets are likely even more brutal than Ghaddafi was. I'm not celebrating.

Just how many socks do you have?

We'll see how long our puppets bow and behave. I'm guessing it wont be for very long. Blow Back will be blowing our way at some point.

Well how about it Republicans?

Let's give some credit to President Obama. Can you imagine actually getting the FRENCH to take a leading role in an international military operation?

You remember....the "Freedom Fry" French who conservatives called cowards for not becoming members of the Coalition of the willing? The ones conservatives claimed were no longer relevant?

Specifically what did Obama do to bring this about??

That would be like giving credit to a fan for his favorite team winning the world series...

11 Naval Ships, a few hundred sorties and a warehouse full of Cruise missiles among other assets.

Help me out with the wording again since 11 naval ships, hundreds of sorties and a warehouse full of cruise missiles and other assets isn't warmongering, what's the term we should use? Cutesy Wootsy Operation? Fun with Firepower? Incredible Intervention?

Yes.

The US did very little, compared to the Brits and the French.

Oh my how the worm has turned! a couple months ago all we heard were cons bitching about how the US was leading the operation, flying all the sorties etc...

Now we did "very little".

How convenient. Stupid bitch.

Not from me.
Yeah.....you only repeated what the.....

.....said.

handjob.gif

And our new "friends" better be offering up some sweet oil deals for us too. This whole thing was only about oil. So i don't want to hear anymore about "saving the poor children" and "Democracy." They owe us those sweet oil deals. So stay tuned.

Forum List

Back