ghaddafi is dead thread

I'm not ignorant. You're just a bald-faced liar. The "cite" you provided does not say anything about the point I highlighted in your previous statement. You claimed that people were "happy" aboout terrorism and racism in Libya. That's a LIE and you know it.

Of course it isn't. Do Americans think that obama did a good thing in Libya? Are they happy that Gadaffi is dead? Are YOU happy that the "rebels" in Libya won? The democrats and the American left is ALREADY happy that the terrorists in Libya won. This means, as a fact, that those same terrorists are going to commit genocide against whatever black people they find. If the left is happy that terrorists won, they must also be happy that this kind of revenge genocide will take place.

If you think that deliberately not knowing about these killings is a valid excuse, I have to disagree. The news was always out there. The left chose not to see it. Just as you chose not to see it. Now that you know what has happened and what is likely to happen, are you still happy that the terrorists in Libya won?

I am amazed at how little the right believes in the merits of democracy.

When they couldnt find WMDs or AQ ties in Iraq remember how your team said the real reason was to bring democracy to the people there?

You dont believe in the transforming power of Democracy do you?

Of couse democracy deserves all the credit. The Egyptians democratically want to kill Christians. In Turkey the people democratically want to turn Turkey from a secular republic to an islamic republic. It is aways democracy but democracy, being mob rule, is not always a good thing. After all, people can democratically vote and approve for beheading people in the town square, and often do just that.

11 Naval Ships, a few hundred sorties and a warehouse full of Cruise missiles among other assets.

Not to mention the US intelligence network

We're working with our Allies on intel. Ya know, like the Brits... and the French. :eek:

Stop taking credit for shit that we did not do. We go great work - but a lot of it we do in partnership with other nations.

Sorry, Gal

But just as the US has the most powerful military in the world, we have the most powerful military intelligence in the world

So when you going to trash the Republicans for their stance on US involvement in Libya?

You being so bipartisan and all

Pretty gruesome stuff. Nice new friends we have over there huh? Look for Blow Back on this at some point. And no,i don't have any love for Gaddafi.

Well how about it Republicans?

Let's give some credit to President Obama. Can you imagine actually getting the FRENCH to take a leading role in an international military operation?

You remember....the "Freedom Fry" French who conservatives called cowards for not becoming members of the Coalition of the willing? The ones conservatives claimed were no longer relevant?

Specifically what did Obama do to bring this about??

That would be like giving credit to a fan for his favorite team winning the world series...

11 Naval Ships, a few hundred sorties and a warehouse full of Cruise missiles among other assets.

Nice inventory.. please show what Obama did in order to kill or capture him

This is no different than the ones who gave Bush credit for the capture of Saddam... is is not the President who gets the credit for this...

Of course it isn't. Do Americans think that obama did a good thing in Libya? Are they happy that Gadaffi is dead? Are YOU happy that the "rebels" in Libya won? The democrats and the American left is ALREADY happy that the terrorists in Libya won. This means, as a fact, that those same terrorists are going to commit genocide against whatever black people they find. If the left is happy that terrorists won, they must also be happy that this kind of revenge genocide will take place.

If you think that deliberately not knowing about these killings is a valid excuse, I have to disagree. The news was always out there. The left chose not to see it. Just as you chose not to see it. Now that you know what has happened and what is likely to happen, are you still happy that the terrorists in Libya won?

When they couldnt find WMDs or AQ ties in Iraq remember how your team said the real reason was to bring democracy to the people there?

Of couse democracy deserves all the credit. The Egyptians democratically want to kill Christians. In Turkey the people democratically want to turn Turkey from a secular republic to an islamic republic. It is aways democracy but democracy, being mob rule, is not always a good thing. After all, people can democratically vote and approve for beheading people in the town square, and often do just that.

Democracy in it's purist form is two wolves and a lamb voting on supper.

However, Dutch Brig Gen Mark Van Uhm, head of Nato operations in Libya, said he felt Nato was doing well "with the assets we have".

The alliance had been successful in establishing a no-fly zone, protecting civilians and enforcing an arms embargo, he said, speaking at Nato HQ in Brussels

BBC News - Libya: Nato must do more, say France and UK

.S. Navy Growlers provided electronic support while AV-8B Harriers from the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit conducted air strikes against Gaddafi's ground forces and air defenses.

Missile strikes launched by the United States and Britain as part of a bid to cripple Libyan air defenses hit 20 of 22 targets, the U.S. military said. The military also said three U.S. stealth bombers took part in airstrikes early Sunday.

U.S. stresses limits to military role in Libya | Reuters

NATO has agreed in principle to take the lead in protecting Libyan civilians, said the top commander of a U.S. mission that also is handing over control of a no-fly zone in the war-torn country.

Gen. Carter Ham, commander of U.S. Africa Command, also said on CNN's "The Situation Room" Friday that removing leader Moammar Gadhafi by military means is not the aim of the mission and that the coalition is not arming rebel forces
U.S. commander: Successes, challenges in Libya - CNN

I hate to break the new's to you, but all US Military personnel's chain of command leads to one place and thats to the current person in the White House. So in short, while the President was not directly responsible for his death, he will get some credit for his actions in the Libyan mission.
:eusa_hand:

You commie, you.

laughs, no there's something new!! Does this mean, they will stop throwing my copy of pravda in the bushes and leave it in the mailbox?

We go great work - but a lot of it we do in partnership with other nations.
No one's denying that the French, the British, The Danes, the other 16 countries that participated and - most importantly - the revolutionaries in Libya deserve credit for this success.

The US deserves credit for this success as well.

I haven't denied that we supported the operation. As well we should have. I said so at the time. But let us not re-write history. Obama did not want to do this. It was Britain and France that pressurized him into it. It was he who agreed, as long as the US did not lead the operation. We did not lead the operation. The Brits did, along with the French.

Credit where it is due. It was a joint effort and should be seen as such.

go look at the definition of Democracy.

You are confusing it with direct or pure democracy.

Welcome to the real world wing nuts

The US is the 800 lb gorilla in the NATO tent. NATO does nothing without US support

US says NO.......NATO doesn't go

Please link to an example of the US saying no, and NATO not getting involved because of that.

Think about what you just posted and get back to me

Translation: You have no proof that there was EVER a single solitary instance where the US declined to get involved in a military conflict, and because of that NATO declined as well.

Thank you for admitting you're a complete moron. It's sincerely appreciated.

:lol::lol:

I heard Obama found a cure for AIDS.

Well....which way do you want it California Girl? You can't play it safe your whole life

Should Obama have supported the rebels or not? Gadhafi was slaughtering the rebels until the west stepped in. Should he have allowed Gadhafi to put down the uprising or was he right to support NATO in allowing the rebels to get him?

My guess is you would condemn him regardless of his decision

obama had nothing to do with it. The entire Libyan operation was primarily French and Italian NATO forces. Is obama gonna lie about this TOO!
So.....what you're saying, is......

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlwvLm_zSmA]Obama "very satisfied" with NATO airstrikes in Libya - CCTV 110416 - YouTube[/ame]

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

The UNITED STATES is a democracy.

why do you hate Democracy?

That would be like giving credit to a fan for his favorite team winning the world series...

Why is it the French were willing to cooperate with the Obama administration but found the Bush administration to be repulsive?

The French weren't 'willing to cooperate' with the Obama Administration. It was the French and the Brits who pressurized Obama to cooperate with them.

Twit.

You mean the Obama that had the entire Republican congress trying to hamstring Libyan operations? The Obama who finally told Republicans to go fuck themselves and made the decision as Commander in Chief

That Obama?

Not to mention the US intelligence network

We're working with our Allies on intel. Ya know, like the Brits... and the French. :eek:

Stop taking credit for shit that we did not do. We go great work - but a lot of it we do in partnership with other nations.

Sorry, Gal

But just as the US has the most powerful military in the world, we have the most powerful military intelligence in the world ....
We used to. Granted, our intel community is nothing to sneeze at, but Mossad does a much better job than we do or than any other. And, the French and Brits are much better than we are in certain areas. Overall? The answer would be different depending on the day.

This is how it works here:

1. All fault for bad things go to Obama.

2. All credit for good things goes elsewhere.

3. For dessert, make up bad stuff out of whole cloth to blame on Obama.

How can that be true when the economy is Bush's fault? At least, that's what all the libtards say...

Time to herd some cats

So Republicans....which is it?

Should Obama have allowed Gadhafi to squash the rebels?

Was he right in supporting NATO in protecting the rebels?

Come on boys....you can do it....give us a position

So, in the libtards minds... 'supporting NATO' is the same as "OBAMA GOT QUADAFFI!!!!!!"

Interesting how the mind of a libtard works... or doesn't in this case.

You guys can't handle the truth.

Obama changed the game.

And guess what? He's going to kick your ass next year.

AGAIN!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ]World Reacts to Obama Victory - YouTube[/ame]

budance.gif
budance.gif
budance.gif
budance.gif
budance.gif

Nice inventory.. please show what Obama did in order to kill or capture him

He made the decision to commit 11 Naval ships, a few hundred sorties and a warehouse full of cruise missiles among other assets.

This is no different than the ones who gave Bush credit for the capture of Saddam... is is not the President who gets the credit for this...

If Bush had never made the decision to invade Iraq and commit forces, Saddam never would have been captured.

Did they show footage in the states? In Europe now. They reported he was shot in the legs but the video looks like they beat the crap out of him. I find it funny cons are minimizing Obama's involvement after calling this Obama's war. Had this gone bad I'm sure they would saddle him with the blame.

Forum List

Back