Ghost Guns

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is that suppose to scare me or the gun grabbing idiot. A federal judge found today the new law didn't violate the Second Amendment. I am not a dumber than dirt judge but I can read. The way the Second Amendment reads is every gun law ever written violates the Second and is why this judge's title starts with dumber than dirt. I figure any felon using a gun in his crimes shouldn't ever be let loose again to have the chance to use a gun again so there would be no reason to have banned users. It's no ones fault except these pussy ass prosecutors letting convicted murders walk the street if they weren't turned lose the first time not even being charged. https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/24/federal-ghost-gun-regulations-go-into-effect-after-judges-
After reading the Second Amendment can anyone find anything showing this law is unlawful, not to be followed? Fuck Joe or if not wanting to subject your self to catching some sexual plague to at least shove the law up Joe sideways. Where in the Constitution is it written democRats don't need to obey the Constitution. If not arrest, convict, and hang them slapping the shit out of the idiots that voted for them burying them in match box.

Attachments

• joe flag.png
    joe flag.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
The Left have now proven they cannot retain power while executing their policies so they are becoming more totalitarian in their approach. The day WILL COME when they finally feel they can try to collect the guns. If I'm still above ground, I rather plan to enjoy the festivities ;)

The Left have now proven they cannot retain power while executing their policies so they are becoming more totalitarian in their approach. The day WILL COME when they finally feel they can try to collect the guns. If I'm still above ground, I rather plan to enjoy the festivities ;)

Too many Americans still believe they do not need guns to protect themselves and their families. This is why millions of Americans are completely fine with what big government calls "common sense" gun laws. Those same millions of Americans who foolishly accept gun laws remain absolutely confident that they either can get by without owning firearms because doing so is uncivilized, or that the police (big government) will be there to save them if and when criminal activity happens to their lives. But what happens to them when government itself becomes the gravest danger to their existence?

I get it. Crime and violence and using guns terrifies most Americans. They want to bury their heads in the sand and not have to think about what if scenarios where bad men come to hurt their families. This is exactly the mindset big government wants to foster in American citizens. Big government needs Americans to rely on their protection and theirs alone.

We're losing our God given right to defend ourselves and our families to fellow Americans like I described above. Nothing will sway such people either . . . short of them suffering some kind of life and death situation which causes them to realize they should have prepared years ago to defend themselves. Big government is the culprit in grinding its jackboots into our faces but many of our own fellow citizens are the true enablers of encroaching totalitarianism, because they've been duped into believing big government is god and can do no wrong and will never hurt them.

It's a hell of a situation . . . to be betrayed by your own fellow countrymen.

Ghost guns can never be illegal because all they mean is you make it yourself.
And that has to always be legal.
Like a zip gun.
They are only illegal if you are under age.
There is no legal way to make it illegal to make your own guns.

Forum List

Back