GHW Bush Becomes America's Longest Living President

Eclipsing Gerald Ford who lived 93 years 165 day, Bush senior is now America's longest living president, Reagan was 93 and 120 days and not far behind him is Carter 93 and 56 days and still running.

Could be a photo finish Bush v Carter.

George H W Bush becomes longest-living US president
OT I guess:
If GHWB is like other nonagenarians whom I've known and who find themselves in failing health, he's probably "good to go," literally, at this point. That topic was among the morose things Momma chose to bring up at T-giving dinner, with young children and my "immortal and indestructible" 20-something kids and their friends, within earshot. I abruptly changed the subject so fast people's brains got whiplash. LOL What is there to say? We can dress Momma up, but we can't take her out. LOL

Eclipsing Gerald Ford who lived 93 years 165 day, Bush senior is now America's longest living president, Reagan was 93 and 120 days and not far behind him is Carter 93 and 56 days and still running.

Evil humans often live way too long. He is certainly a perfect example of this phenomenon. The opposite of the good die young.

Evil humans often live way too long. He is certainly a perfect example of this phenomenon. The opposite of the good die young.
Oh, FFS. I've often wondered what kind of pathology leads people to utter such idiocies. Give it a rest.

Oh, FFS. I've often wondered what kind of pathology leads people to utter such idiocies. Give it a rest.
I can't. When I see a disgusting crooked politician, I have to speak up. Sadly, there are way too many of them.

HW is one of the worst along with his dumb ass sons, particularly W the criminal corporatist warmonger.

I can't. When I see a disgusting crooked politician, I have to speak up. Sadly, there are way too many of them.

HW is one of the worst along with his dumb ass sons, particularly W the criminal corporatist warmonger.
Sick puppy

Sick puppy
Anyone who would commend or salute a politician, is one sick puppy.

He’s a One world government career politician... To hell with him

Forum List

Back