Gilligans Island -- I have questions!!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
MV5BMjM1Mjg3NzU4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzE3ODMyMTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I have QUESTIONS!!!!

1. Why couldn't they be found? Don't boats and ships have beacons on them or location devices?
2. WHY were two millionaires on a private "for hire" tour boat instead of their own yacht??
3. Why did two millionaires bring several trunks of clothes for a 3 hour tour???
4. Why was a movie star wearing a sequined gown on a boat tour?
5. Why weren't all the smoke from the fires they made for heat and cooking ever seen by fishermen, cruise ships, or naval vessels?
6. If they were close enough to get a clear radio signal on that small transistor radio, SOMEBODY HAD to have seen them from one of the other islands or flying over, or crusing by.
7. How did their clothes stay so fresh and new?
8. Where did all the other clothes they wore come from?
9. WHY would a professor bring his LAB EQUIPMENT on a 3 hour cruise?
10. WHY was Maryanne SO FREEKING ADORABLE????

I have QUESTIONS!!!!

1. Why couldn't they be found? Don't boats and ships have beacons on them or location devices?
2. WHY were two millionaires on a private "for hire" tour boat instead of their own yacht??
3. Why did two millionaires bring several trunks of clothes for a 3 hour tour???
5. Why weren't all the smoke from the fires they made for heat and cooking ever seen by fishermen, cruise ships, or naval vessels?
6. If they were close enough to get a clear radio signal on that small transistor radio, SOMEBODY HAD to have seen them from one of the other islands or flying over, or crusing by.
Ah, a true deep thinker. These are indeed the questions driving the search for knowledge of mankind and this board or should be.:icon_rolleyes:

i only watched the show because of ginger, so i never considered any of those

it would be great to have one guy plus maryann and ginger only on the island

1 - The weather started getting ruff...the tiny ship was tossed.

2 & 3 - They were BILLIONAIRES. Billionaires can do whatever the fuck they want.

Lots of people saw them. The russians in the space capsule. the mad scientist who switched their bodies, the robot. walter the homing pigeon...And the ghost.

And lest we forget...Bingo, Bango, Bongo and Irving :banana:

Last edited:

9 - Actor russel johnson was actually a WW2 hero (fighter pilot)...he was always prepared for anything.

10 - Because when ever she ran out of the hut at night she had no pants on.

I have QUESTIONS!!!!

Why didn’t the Flintstones hurt their feet when they hit the brakes?

I mean yeah the weather may have sent them off course but they couldnt have gone that far.

Didn't you ever see the first episode? They called off the search and assumed they went down with all hands on board.

They also said "The skipper jonas grumby...and the professor roy hinkley" on the radio.

I have QUESTIONS!!!!

I was almost shnookered by your OP. Then, all of a sudden, I cracked a smile.

For a second there I thought you were serious.

Everyone knows the story about how Gilligan’s Island saved the human race.

Didn't you ever see the first episode? They called off the search and assumed they went down with all hands on board.

They also said "The skipper jonas grumby...and the professor roy hinkley" on the radio.

Yeah but that island had to have a lot of boat traffic around it.
Hell,people go to the Bahamas from Florida all the time. And as nice as that Island is it would have all kinds of visitors.

Forum List

Back