Gingrich actively pursuing VP nod

I don't take CNN seriously and it may be the other way around. Trump needs someone who knows how DC works. Gingrich has been critical of some of Trump's comments and policies b ut largely supportive, for some time now. I think he's be a good VP pick or at least a spot on the cabinet.

• Banned
Trump needs someone who knows how DC works.
So? That could be alot of people.
Few know it as well as Newt or are as sharp.

You're not getting the point (though, that's not surprising). What Trump wants in a VP has no bearing whatsoever on establishing whether Gingrich inserted himself into consideration or not.
I don't give a fuck who pursued who. I commented on why I think he'd be a good pick, Mr. Tinybubbles.

• Banned

You're not getting the point (though, that's not surprising). What Trump wants in a VP has no bearing whatsoever on establishing whether Gingrich inserted himself into consideration or not.
I don't give a fuck who pursued who. I commented on why I think he'd be a good pick, Mr. Tinybubbles.

Then go start your own thread, because that's not what this one is about.

Then go start your own thread, because that's not what this one is about.
Gingrich is the topic. If you need to micromanage the fucking threads like that go start your own web forum.

Gingrich is the topic. If you need to micromanage the fucking threads like that go start your own web forum.

If you bothered to actually read my OP, I am talking about my previously erroneous statements that Gingrich would be uninterested in the VP spot if offered. That he may have in fact inserted himself into consideration is a clear demonstration of my previously stated opinion being in error. Congratulations for showing how much of an idiot you are, once again.

:slap:

Well, I was wrong. I've been saying that I didn't think Gingrich would be interested if Trump picked him. Looks like Gingrich may have invited himself to the party.

Newt Gingrich 'actively lobbying' to be Donald Trump's VP, source says - CNNPolitics.com

I haven't been following the Politics page Mr Swim Expert, but who are you planning to vote for this November?

I hearby announce my candidacy for President of the United States

Americans see Newt Gingrich less favorably than either Hillary Clinton OR Donald Trump. What is the logic and/or common sense of putting him on the national ticket?

...to make a handful of RWnuts out on the fringes happy?

If you bothered to actually read my OP, I am talking about my previously erroneous statements that Gingrich would be uninterested in the VP spot if offered. That he may have in fact inserted himself into consideration is a clear demonstration of my previously stated opinion being in error. Congratulations for showing how much of an idiot you are, once again.

:slap:
Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Well, not really. Your previous error isn't my concern. I said I think he would be a good pick for Trump, it doesn't really matter who made the first pass.

Gingrich sees this as his best publicity stunt ever.

America will see it as a joke.
You aren't America. You aren't even sane.

What's insane about seeing Newt Gingrich as a 2016 joke when it comes to presidential politics?

Americans see Newt Gingrich less favorably than either Hillary Clinton OR Donald Trump. What is the logic and/or common sense of putting him on the national ticket?

...to make a handful of RWnuts out on the fringes happy?
What makes you think you speak for Americans? That's right, your insanity, like I said.

Forum List

Back