🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gingrich: Trump Rejected For Not Being Part Of The 'Club'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Trump isn't a member of their secret society club. I don't think Gingrich meant to spill so much on that, but he did.

Last edited:
If Trump wants to win he should put Newt on his team. Hannity has been having Gingrich on repeatedly and you can tell in Newt's voice he is so angry at Team Romney who took him out that he is ready to spit bullets.

Trump isn't a member of their secret society club. I don't think Gingrich meant to spill so much on that, but he did.

He's spilling what he needs to spill. But he hasn't unloaded yet. This strategy by the insiders is really fascinating that now even Lindsey Graham is going for Cruz over Trump?

Whoa!!!!!

"Gingrich: Trump Rejected For Not Being Part Of The 'Club'..."

Republicans should reject Trump because he's a bigot, liar, and megalomaniac who has no business being president.

That most are not is both sad and telling.

He's spilling what he needs to spill. But he hasn't unloaded yet. This strategy by the insiders is really fascinating that now even Lindsey Graham is going for Cruz over Trump?

Whoa!!!!!

Graham represents the worst of the worst of the Republican Establishment-Elite. He's helped destroy the Party. Cruz should reject his support.

Republicans should reject Trump because he's a bigot, liar, and megalomaniac who has no business being president.

:cuckoo: Same ole same ole stale rhetoric. You wingnuts need some new material.

Compared to the last 24 years, I am willing to roll dice on Cruz or Trump. USA still mired in 2008 collapse from the current clone of FDR. DC home prices on huge upswing since recession, go figure.

Whoa!!!!!

Graham represents the worst of the worst of the Republican Establishment-Elite. He's helped destroy the Party. Cruz should reject his support.

I'm worried about Cruz now. I really am. I started off really liking him because of his record of anti establishment along with Rand. But do you know what team he hired to get him to this level? How freaking dirty they are?

I even understood when Rand worked with Mitch to achieve the Senate majority (hard pill to swallow but I did it).

I still don't understand why Rand pulled out so early. I thought he had a lot to offer to the discussion even if he didn't win.

Cruz can't win over Hillary. Anyone who thinks he can is a fool. Now you have the establishment backing Cruz over Trump.

This is nuts.

Whoa!!!!!

I'm worried about Cruz now. I really am. I started off really liking him because of his record of anti establishment along with Rand. But do you know what team he hired to get him to this level? How freaking dirty they are?

I even understood when Rand worked with Mitch to achieve the Senate majority (hard pill to swallow but I did it).

I still don't understand why Rand pulled out so early. I thought he had a lot to offer to the discussion even if he didn't win.

Cruz can't win over Hillary. Anyone who thinks he can is a fool. Now you have the establishment backing Cruz over Trump.

This is nuts.

Rand pulled out cause he was going nowhere.......another person who seemingly had no gameplan for his campaign besides seat of the pants reactionary responses after being late to every issue

I can't figure out why you should even care what Trump says or believes since all of you Liberals have already claimed Hillary to be the President-elect. Be care. Some folks might think you are worried.

Whoa!!!!!

This is nuts.

Yeah, Cruz does seem to be drifting over to the dark side. The Establishment-Elites are enticing him with their possible support. That, and his close ties with Goldman Sachs, disturbs me a bit. Like Hillary Clinton, he receives a lotta cash from it.

Whoa!!!!!

This is nuts.

Yeah, Cruz does seem to be drifting over to the dark side. The Establishment-Elites are enticing him with their possible support. That, and his close ties with Goldman Sachs, disturbs me a bit. Like Hillary Clinton, he receives a lotta cash from it.

After he did the dirty to Carson in Iowa I started to check out his campaign team. They are straight out inside the beltway bastards.

Good grief his one man ran ads that made a politician commit suicide.

I don't trust Cruz at all now. If he thinks this is the way to win?

Do you have anything of substance showing that?

Whoa!!!!!

This is nuts.

After he did the dirty to Carson in Iowa I started to check out his campaign team. They are straight out inside the beltway bastards.

Good grief his one man ran ads that made a politician commit suicide.

I don't trust Cruz at all now. If he thinks this is the way to win?

That lying about it is what did him in. He will have to grow up to learn liars don't really win if you are professing a belief system and then trashing it by being a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back