Giorgia Meloni

I like her.
Of course you do. :rolleyes:

1718579828884.png

iu

iu

So far, I haven’t seen her do a whole lot about the influx of immigrants flooding into Italy on rafts

So far, I haven’t seen her do a whole lot about the influx of immigrants flooding into Italy on rafts
I think she just got the job and there’s another election coming to fill out their parliamentary positions that determines who has the power to make laws or enforce things.

If Russia does not agree to the terms of the peace summit, we will force it to surrender,- said Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni

The last time Italy tried to force Russia to surrender, Italy's leader was hanged upside down in a square

If Russia does not agree to the terms of the peace summit, we will force it to surrender,- said Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni

The last time Italy tried to force Russia to surrender, Italy's leader was hanged upside down in a square
The only thing the Italians knew how to do in the War WAS surrender, the fascist Cow is deluded.

Last edited:
The old adage: The Italian army exists so that the Austrian army has someone to beat.

A couple of junkies

I don't know how people of her age became so twisted and fascist, it must be a family thing from the days of Mussolini, we see the same thing in Spain, there are still many supporters of the fascist Franco.

Wasn't that the French?
Actually no, many French soldiers were taken off the beach at Dunkirk with our guys, they became the free French some were pilots who flew with the RAF, of course there was Vichy France under Petain who collaborated with the Nazis, but there were many French resistance fighters who took the fight to the Germans, i just returned from Normandy last week some of those free French landed with our boys on Sword Beach with the French Kieffer Commando, three were killed after landing on the Beach.

Attachments

• DSCN7443.JPG
    DSCN7443.JPG
    324.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN7441.JPG
    DSCN7441.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 1
If by fascist ya mean only just slightly less WEF than Macron, then yes, she is a fascist. If it means nowhere near as protectively nationalist as Orban but slightly more so than Von Der Leyen, then yes she's a fascist.
Otherwise, no, she's not, and she isn't worth the great amount of hope that reasonably intelligent people on the right placed on her when she was elected.

Meloni stated that the EU will not directly contribute to a $50bn loan to Ukraine agreed by the G7 leaders. Europe has to accept the verdict of the people reflected in the results of last week’s European parliament elections.

GQQgceXWgAEwlv5

Last edited:

Forum List

Back