girl scout cookies

Is that to much Credit
or
Too much Credit

Caught me with one of my own pet peeves. Dayamn. Does this mean I'm not perfect? I couldn't stand it if I wasn't perfect.
(Not really but it sounds funny..........)

And you caught me b4 I finished editing that post .... Golly Gee Wilikers

But you are correct - you certainly are nowhere close to perfect

Such is life, which is my message to you that you seem to be missing.......

Well have fun metaphorically burning those evil homosexuals and girl scouts at the stake Torquemada.

Last edited:
I was a Blue Bird and Campfire girl. Much less butch. Much more feminine. And based on a Native American perspective. We didn't earn insignia; we earned beads and had pretty outfits instead of that brown thing the GS wear.

We sold chocolates, not those dumb, over priced cookies. Everything about Blue Birds and Campfire Girls is better. Naw, naw, naw..... :p

16348908be3a311b1927c6a86334b7a2.jpg

Bluebird+%26+Campfire+stuff.jpg

The Bluebird Wish

To have fun.
To learn to make beautiful things.
To remember to finish what I begin.
To want to keep my temper most of the time.
To go to interesting places.
To know about trees and flowers and birds.
To make friends.

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Caught me with one of my own pet peeves. Dayamn. Does this mean I'm not perfect? I couldn't stand it if I wasn't perfect.
(Not really but it sounds funny..........)

Well have fun metaphorically burning those evil homosexuals and girl scouts at the stake Torquemada.

Nice analogy - now do you any facts ? Other than that half assed debunked link you provided a few pages back.

I realize you don't like facts getting in the way of your opinions

brownies.JPG

I was a Blue Bird and Campfire girl. Much less butch. Much more feminine. And based on a Native American perspective. We didn't earn insignia; we earned beads and had pretty outfits instead of that brown thing the GS wear.

We sold chocolates, not those dumb, over priced cookies. Everything about Blue Birds and Campfire Girls is better. Naw, naw, naw..... :p

16348908be3a311b1927c6a86334b7a2.jpg

Bluebird+%26+Campfire+stuff.jpg

The Bluebird Wish

To have fun.
To make friends.

:eusa_angel:

To have fun.
To make friends.

Love it !

That's what Childhood Should Be !!!!!

Not serving as a pawn in leftist ideologues perverted Agendas

What Ever happened to those Groups ?

Nice analogy - now do you any facts ? Other than that half assed debunked link you provided a few pages back.

brownies.JPG

Still trying to minimize and dismiss so you can appear intellectually superior..... Not working there Sparkette, that veil has been stripped away and you did all the work, all I had to do was point it out. Since we now know you're not a pretend Christian that must mean you're some hateful, agenda driven scumbag possibly even as bad as a white supremacist who hates everyone not like you. Good to know. :thup:

brownies.JPG

Still trying to minimize and dismiss so you can appear intellectually superior..... Not working there Sparkette, that veil has been stripped away and you did all the work, all I had to do was point it out. Since we now know you're not a pretend Christian that must mean you're some hateful, agenda driven scumbag possibly even as bad as a white supremacist who hates everyone not like you. Good to know. :thup:

Wrong - I'm not a Christian
Wrong - I'm not White
Keep Going because you are JUST WRONG

Now do you have any facts ? Other than that half assed debunked link you provided a few pages back.

Last edited:

brownies.JPG

Wrong - I'm not White

Now do you have any facts ? Other than that half assed debunked link you provided a few pages back.

You're a non-white white supremist??!!! Dayamn! Psst, got news for ya Sparkette, unless you use lots of body bleach they ain't gonna accept you........
Keep spinning there butt boi, like the neo-nazi white supremists, you use cherry picked facts and psudo-science to make your arguments..... Speaks volumes, don't it...... :cool:
Now you're free to go pound you wittle pud while staring at a picture of Rock Hudson........

Wrong - I'm not White

You're a non-white white supremist??!!! Dayamn! Psst, got news for ya Sparkette, unless you use lots of body bleach they ain't gonna accept you........
Keep spinning there butt boi, like the neo-nazi white supremists, you use cherry picked facts and psudo-science to make your arguments..... Speaks volumes, don't it...... :cool:
Now you're free to go pound you wittle pud while staring at a picture of Rock Hudson........

You're a Racist - If you really are a Native - which I doubt - you certainly wouldn't be welcomed among my peoples.

I do realize you don't like facts getting in the way of your opinions... oh yes and there's that temper again ....temper temper ...temper

Anyway - schools out for the day - do your homework and maybe you can be a better person tomorrow .

Last edited:

brownies.JPG

Racist? Funny coming from someone who thinks a black republican is a house ******.

brownies.JPG

Racist? Funny coming from someone who thinks a black republican is a house ******.
Obviously you have me confused with someone else. Not surprising given your lack of intellect.......

Wrong - I'm not White

You're a Racist - If you really are a Native - which I doubt - you certainly wouldn't be welcomed among my peoples.

I do realize you don't like facts getting in the way of your opinions... oh yes and there's that temper again ....temper temper ...temper

Anyway - schools out for the day - do your homework and maybe you can be a better person tomorrow .

Yup, still pounding on the dismissal of a web site that doesn't cater to your agenda...... Keep trying the Sparkette, oh and the temper claim, projection is your weapon of choice........ :cool:
As for my ethnicity I could care less what you believe, you matter not one iota in the scheme of things, thought you should know that...... :cool:
School? It's funny you should think you have the wit, knowledge and/or wisdom to school anyone hack.
I suggest you take some basic courses in psychology, history and sociology as well as an anger management class, that is once you graduate from pre-school, kindergarten, elementary, junior high and finally high school.
Now go put some salve on your butt before backing up to the two dollar glory hole again.

Obviously you have me confused with someone else. Not surprising given your lack of intellect.......

No matter what you say your a liberal and your kind can't stand a black person leaving the plantation.

No matter what you say your a liberal and your kind can't stand a black person leaving the plantation.
Dayamn are you pathetically predictable!!!!!!!!!

You and you butt boi must be the wingnut versions of rdean!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yup, still pounding on the dismissal of a web site that doesn't cater to your agenda...... Keep trying the Sparkette, oh and the temper claim, projection is your weapon of choice........ :cool:
As for my ethnicity I could care less what you believe, you matter not one iota in the scheme of things, thought you should know that...... :cool:
School? It's funny you should think you have the wit, knowledge and/or wisdom to school anyone hack.
I suggest you take some basic courses in psychology, history and sociology as well as an anger management class, that is once you graduate from pre-school, kindergarten, elementary, junior high and finally high school.
Now go put some salve on your butt before backing up to the two dollar glory hole again.

School - Teaching - been there done that Moved on ...

I do realize you don't like facts getting in the way of your opinions...

Yup, a one trick pony....... If you repeat a lie often enough eventually it will be believed...... :lmao:

I was thinking about hooking you up for a brain but we couldn't find a dumb enough amoeba that would significantly increase your intellect beyond controlling your basic functions. The smart ones wouldn't work, too advanced.

Yup, a one trick pony....... If you repeat a lie often enough eventually it will be believed...... :lmao:

I was thinking about hooking you up for a brain but we couldn't find a dumb enough amoeba that would significantly increase your intellect beyond controlling your basic functions. The smart ones wouldn't work, too advanced.

That's nice ...

You know something relative to the OP - "girl scout cookies"

[ame=http://youtu.be/FhrzqUX7BBo]Waco cookie boycott brings national investigation of Girl Scout ties with Planned Parenthood - YouTube[/ame]

That's nice ...

[ame=http://youtu.be/FhrzqUX7BBo]Waco cookie boycott brings national investigation of Girl Scout ties with Planned Parenthood - YouTube[/ame]

brokenrecord.jpg

:lmao:

That's nice ...

brokenrecord.jpg

Nice Picture ....

That's nice ...

Waco cookie boycott brings national investigation of Girl Scout ties with Planned Parenthood - YouTube

brokenrecord.jpg

Nice Picture ....

brokenrecord.jpg

Forum List

Back