Girly in Georgia

Only thing good about Georgia is when General Sherman marched Atlanta with his troops on it.

Mr.Big.How would you know how a Southerner talks...My state don`t have an N. in front.

i-don-t-even-o.gif

Last edited:
come on big...there is a column in the local paper that does the southern talk shit with the spelling and all......think ebonics...
dont be so touchie....

come on big...there is a column in the local paper that does the southern talk shit with the spelling and all......think ebonics...
dont be so touchie....
It's the stereotype what I'm talking about. This person is mocking southerns.
Doggy for what ever reason seems to think you and I are not southerners.

I is jest notrh of alanta...Good to see so many good persons.
I have been married such many times,I can`ts remember my last name,but my furst name be Aretha,Freinds jest call me Doggy.Don`t have eeny ideal what fer.I is in my thiertish years young.

Is there enybody heer from Tenessee.Dats where ma granmaw is frum.

I am sorry to say this on an introduction but I see someone is mocking southerners. We hardly talk like this and do not spell like we are trying to sound

I gotta agree with you on this one. This is obviously a sock who is trying to taunt people. Not good, not good.

Hey, AVG-JOE - you got that sock collecting machine over there, pard???

Wrong. NC belongs to the South. Geographically, it is sometimes called a "Mid-Atlantic" state, due south of the "Acela" states, but it is indeed in the South. I was there a lot as young guy, had a girlfriend not far from Charlotte. Great state, nice place, growing university environment, lots of R and D being invested into the Tarheel state, good population growth, lots of interesting people.

You are a troll. :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back