Giuliani 2024

Should Giuliana run in 2024 after GEOTUS Donald Trump?

• Total voters
12803166-16x9-xlarge.jpg

After President Trump concludes his Second Term having drained the Communist Swamp, I think after this speech, we should consider Giuliana for 2024.

ROAR!!!
Rudy's gonna be lucky if he isn't in pin stripes!! :)

Progressives will be lucky if Trump only drains the swamp. He might opt for helicopter rides.

After President Trump concludes his Second Term having drained the Communist Swamp, I think after this speech, we should consider Giuliana for 2024.

You mean the swamp that HE built..that swamp?
Sure..you pitch Guliani for ...oh god..I can't finish it. I'm laughing too hard. :auiqs.jpg:

ROAR!!!
Rudy's gonna be lucky if he isn't in pin stripes!! :)

Progressives will be lucky if Trump only drains the swamp. He might opt for helicopter rides.

He should know. He built it. Used his shitty real estate skills to expand it. And then filled it with bigger and more hungry swamp creatures.
Seriously....let it go! :)

A smashing idea!

Squidhead should have established his creds as being as pure as Caesar's wife by then, I'm sure.

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 12.56.43 PM.png
Federal investigators in Manhattan executed a search warrant on Wednesday at the Upper East Side apartment of Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who became President Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer, stepping up a criminal investigation into Mr. Giuliani’s dealings in Ukraine, three people with knowledge of the matter said.
Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 12.50.37 PM.png
Executing a search warrant is an extraordinary move for prosecutors to take against a lawyer, let alone a lawyer for a former president, and it marks a major turning point in the long-running investigation into Mr. Giuliani.
The federal authorities have been largely focused on whether Mr. Giuliani illegally lobbied the Trump administration in 2019 on behalf of Ukrainian officials and oligarchs, who at the same time were helping Mr. Giuliani search for dirt on Mr. Trump’s political rivals, including President Biden, who was then a leading candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination.
Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 12.52.11 PM.png
The United States Attorney’s office in Manhattan and the F.B.I. had for months sought to secure a search warrant for Mr. Giuliani’s phones.
Under Mr. Trump, senior political appointees in the Justice Department repeatedly sought to block such a warrant, The New York Times reported, slowing the investigation as it was gaining momentum last year. After Merrick B. Garland was confirmed as President Biden’s attorney general, the Justice Department lifted its objection to the search.

Notice the timing of the DEEP STATE persecution.
Do you detect significance in Squidhead's being the subject of the FBI's investigation having been initiated by the Trump regime?

I fail to follow your logic.

Giuliani received a briefing from the FBI that it was looking into his Ukraine caper in late 2019.

Ascertaining the facts will either indict or exonerate him. Concealing them is not in the interests of the American people.

Two years ago, Rudy Giuliani finally got one thing he had been seeking in Ukraine: The Trump administration removed the U.S. ambassador there, a woman Giuliani believed had been obstructing his efforts to dig up dirt on the Biden family.
It was a Pyrrhic victory. Giuliani’s push to oust the ambassador, Marie Yovanovitch, not only became a focus of Trump’s first impeachment trial, but it has now landed Giuliani in the cross hairs of a federal criminal investigation into whether he broke lobbying laws, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
The long-running inquiry reached a turning point this week when FBI agents seized telephones and computers from Giuliani’s home and office in Manhattan, the people said. At least one of the warrants was seeking evidence related to Yovanovitch and her role as ambassador, the people said.
The warrant also sought his communications with Ukrainian officials who had butted heads with Yovanovitch, including some of the same people who at the time were helping Giuliani seek damaging information about President Joe Biden, who was then a candidate, and his family, the people said.
At issue for investigators is a key question: Did Giuliani go after Yovanovitch solely on behalf of Trump, who was his client at the time? Or was he also doing so on behalf of the Ukrainian officials, who wanted her removed for their own reasons?
It is a violation of federal law to lobby the United States government on behalf of foreign officials without registering with the Justice Department, and Giuliani never did so.
"Fixer" Cohen who paid hush money to Trump's bimbos expects Rudy to rat on the Loser:
[Michael Cohen predicts Giuliani will turn on Trump 'in a heartbeat']

Last edited:

Forum List

Back