Giuliani; 600k Ballots in PA in Question

Nobody believes the election was legit. It will be the last election for a while. Democrats will soon get a taste of their own medicine. Remember how Democrats gave blm a pass for blocking highways and trapping cops in their buildings while setting it on fire?
If they can steal this one so blatantly, there won't be a "next time".

If your eyesight was average you could not read the name by the bubble filled in so just shut the fuck up and welcome to my ignore list

Yea ... my first notch on my new computer ... thank you for telling me I'm on your ignore list ... dry your tears, young snowflake, and go rally in Georgia ... folks like you are going to have to fight for those two Senate seats ...

"[We] may be going to hell in a bucket, babe
But at least I'm enjoying the ride"

Nobody believes the election was legit. It will be the last election for a while. Democrats will soon get a taste of their own medicine. Remember how Democrats gave blm a pass for blocking highways and trapping cops in their buildings while setting it on fire?
If they can steal this one so blatantly, there won't be a "next time".
We will have taken a HUGE step toward our own Venezuela hell hole.

you know ... as actual evidence ...
The actual evidence is being hidden.
The locked out poll watchers and ballot counts in the middle of the night 120k ALL for Biden is in and of itself evidence of fraud, hell it is fraud in and of itself.
Gee, wish I could have seen this coming six weeks ago.

Oh wait....I DID!

The actual evidence is being hidden.

Then you admit there's none in hand? ...
The circumstantial evidence is everywhere you care to look....From the blatant exclusion of legitimate poll watchers, to Sheriff's deputies refusing to enforce legit court orders, to the statistical impossibility of Creepy Joe's "come from behind" win.

The hard evidence is in the ballots themselves and in the tabulation machines, which are being hidden from any and all inspection.

The hard evidence in in the ballots themselves and in the tabulation machines, which are being hidden from any and all inspection.
When the recounts start they will have no choice but to bring them out or they dont get recounted.

BUT THIS time GOP observers will be present with plenty of support.

Gee, wish I could have seen this coming six weeks ago.

Oh wait....I DID!

Liberals got to the courts first ... you know ... progress ... ha ha ha ... get it?, progressives make progress ... conservatives sit on their pity-pot ...
No pity pot....I gave up on the whole process 20 years ago...Never could have imagined that it would reveal itself to be as heinously corrupt as this.

No pity pot....I gave up on the whole process 20 years ago...Never could have imagine that it would reveal itself to be as heinously corrupt as this.
Agreed, I could not have imagined that the Dems would engage in such mass fraud that would go into the MILLIONS.

but here is the proof that they are snaked and must be PROSECUTED for any crimes that they have committed.

It feels like 1860 all over again.

The hard evidence in in the ballots themselves and in the tabulation machines, which are being hidden from any and all inspection.
When the recounts start they will have no choice but to bring them out or they dont get recounted.

BUT THIS time GOP observers will be present with plenty of support.
The recount isn't going to produce a different result....The ballots have all been deliberately shuffled in together....Though I have no direct evidence of this, the intuitive conclusion only follows everything else that has transpired.

The fraudulent ballots will have to be isolated and rejected....How that happens, I have no idea.

4ips8t.jpg

The circumstantial evidence is everywhere you care to look....From the blatant exclusion of legitimate poll watchers, to Sheriff's deputies refusing to enforce legit court orders, to the statistical impossibility of Creepy Joe's "come from behind" win.

The hard evidence is in the ballots themselves and in the tabulation machines, which are being hidden from any and all inspection.

That circumstantial evidence cuts both ways ... and I'd love to see your calculations that you base this "statistical impossibility" on ... there will be a recount ... maybe this time conservative observers will open their eyes ... bring telescopes this time to be sure ...

It's just the beginning of this litigation with evidence mounting by the hour. This week we will go to the next step into separating illegal to legal votes. The democrat Trump Haters asked for it. And they will get it.

That circumstantial evidence cuts both ways ... and I'd love to see your calculations that you base this "statistical impossibility" on ... there will be a recount ... maybe this time conservative observers will open their eyes ... bring telescopes this time to be sure ...
Traunches of ballots in the five-figure and greater size range going 100% to one candidate is a statistical impossibility....There's no argument against it.

It's just the beginning of this litigation with evidence mounting by the hour. This week we will go to the next step into separating illegal to legal votes. The democrat Trump Haters asked for it. And they will get it.
I'd be very interested to see how that works, since it's only logical to conclude that the fraudulent ballots have been thoroughly shuffled in with the legitimate ones.

Traunches of ballots in the five-figure and greater size range going 100% to one candidate is a statistical impossibility....There's no argument against it.

You said you have no evidence of this ... many States are reporting millions of ballots cast for The Donald ... circumstantial evidence? ...

Forum List

Back