Giuliani loses defamation lawsuit brought by 2 Georgia election workers

Trump is so helping Guliani financially. Trump is holding a FUNDRAISER for Rudy. At one of his properties. I'm sure he won't skim more than 30% off the top for "overhead".
If he gives him anything. We should remember what happened with the money from the trump charity and the so-called event to raise money for wounded vets.

The government, politicians, lawyers, and judges are destroying private attorneys who dare to represent Trump.

Anybody who thinks that is okay, belongs in Russia 75 years ago.

All our laws, rules, regulations, precedents, and constitutional rights have been thrown out be the Democrats, and all you IDIOTS are okay with this?

Trump being right or wrong is one thing, attacking and destroying his lawyers is TYRANNY.

Democrats and many Republicans are tyrants.
Make
Attorneys
Get
Attorneys

:heehee:

"Course Ruby Freeman bragged about delivering an extra 100k votes to Biden,..."

Wow. I have never heard this one. If this is true, it would set the whole case on it's ear and probably prove the election fraud as well. The only problem is, I can't seem to find evidence she said this. Maybe you can point me in the right direction?
I posted some quotes from her. She said they reopened the boxes under the tables and counted them again and again. GA. buried and then denied any evidence existed. More fraud to cover fraud. That is why it works.

sure it is, the rich billionaire become president is corrupt whereas the poor lawyer become politician than got rich is not crooked

gotcha

Trump isn't a "rich billionaire" at all. He never was. Leticia James has applied for summary judgement on her fraud case, saying that Trump inflated his assets by billions of dollars, and then used the inflated values to negotiate business deals and banks loans.

James has asked for judgement of $250 million in damages, and to bar the Trump Corporation, Donald Trump and Trump's three oldest children, from doing business in New York.

Summary Judgement means that the evidence is overwhelming and the Defendant has literally no defence to the charges. No trial is necessary.

I posted some quotes from her. She said they reopened the boxes under the tables and counted them again and again. GA. buried and then denied any evidence existed. More fraud to cover fraud. That is why it works.

Those aren't things she ever said. Those are lies Rudy made up. Now you're lying about the lies. It never ends with you fools.

If he gives him anything. We should remember what happened with the money from the trump charity and the so-called event to raise money for wounded vets.
Trump is still not paying his bills. Impressive.

Trump isn't a "rich billionaire" at all. He never was. Leticia James has applied for summary judgement on her fraud case, saying that Trump inflated his assets by billions of dollars, and then used the inflated values to negotiate business deals and banks loans.

James has asked for judgement of $250 million in damages, and to bar the Trump Corporation, Donald Trump and Trump's three oldest children, from doing business in New York.

Summary Judgement means that the evidence is overwhelming and the Defendant has literally no defence to the charges. No trial is necessary.
A trial is always necessary if yoiu want justice. They or you do not want justice.

Those aren't things she ever said. Those are lies Rudy made up. Now you're lying about the lies. It never ends with you fools.
She is quoted in a tweet. And there is a video somewhere where she laughs about it. And I am not lying.

Electoral Count Act of 1887​

Congress passed and Grover Cleveland (D) signed the Electoral Count Act in 1887 following disputed election results in the 1876 presidential election between Rutherford B. Hayes (R) and Samuel Tilden (D). Electors in Florida, Louisiana, South Carolina, and Oregon submitted competing electoral vote counts to Congress. In 1877, Grant signed a bill convening an electoral commission consisting of five members of the U.S. House of Representatives, five members of the U.S. Senate, and five justices of the United States Supreme Court to resolve the dispute. A decade later, the Electoral Count Act was passed to address some questions that emerged from the commission's decision.[8]

The Act places authority for "final determination of any controversy or contest concerning the appointment of all or any" of a state's electors with the state itself. Additionally, it outlines the process by which Congress counts the states' electoral votes and by which members of Congress can present objections to each state's submission.[9]

Why wasn't the 2020 election investigated?

Forum List

Back