Giuliani: ‘Over my dead body’ will Mueller interview Trump

'With a number of probes moving closer to the Oval Office, President Donald Trump and his attorney unleased a fresh series of attacks Sunday on the investigators, questioning their integrity while categorically ruling out the possibility of a presidential interview with the special counsel.

Trump and Rudy Giuliani used Twitter and television interviews to deliver a series of broadsides against special counsel Robert Mueller and federal prosecutors in New York. Giuliani said he was “disgusted” by the tactics used by Mueller in his probe into Russian election interference, including in securing guilty pleas from the president’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn on a charge of lying to federal investigators.

Trump, Giuliani said, would not submit to an interview by Mueller’s team.

“They’re a joke,” Giuliani told “Fox News Sunday.” ″Over my dead body, but, you know, I could be dead.”

The special counsel, who is investigating possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, has continued to request an interview with the president. Last month, the White House sent written answers in response to the special counsel’s questions about possible collusion. The White House has resisted answering questions on possible obstruction of justice.'

Giuliani: 'Over my dead body' will Mueller interview Trump

In other words: 'Over my dead career will I let you interview my client. Because if he agrees to an interview - for CERTAIN he will perjure himself. He simply fabricates far too much and does not know when to shut up - even for his own good.'
Mueller is a fraud... End of story

'With a number of probes moving closer to the Oval Office, President Donald Trump and his attorney unleased a fresh series of attacks Sunday on the investigators, questioning their integrity while categorically ruling out the possibility of a presidential interview with the special counsel.

Trump and Rudy Giuliani used Twitter and television interviews to deliver a series of broadsides against special counsel Robert Mueller and federal prosecutors in New York. Giuliani said he was “disgusted” by the tactics used by Mueller in his probe into Russian election interference, including in securing guilty pleas from the president’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn on a charge of lying to federal investigators.

“They’re a joke,” Giuliani told “Fox News Sunday.” ″Over my dead body, but, you know, I could be dead.”

The special counsel, who is investigating possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, has continued to request an interview with the president. Last month, the White House sent written answers in response to the special counsel’s questions about possible collusion. The White House has resisted answering questions on possible obstruction of justice.'

In other words: 'Over my dead career will I let you interview my client. Because if he agrees to an interview - for CERTAIN he will perjure himself. He simply fabricates far too much and does not know when to shut up - even for his own good.'

If Mueller's a fraud with his sterling reputation of military heroism and public service, what does that make Trump? :21:

If Mueller's a fraud with his sterling reputation of military heroism and public service, what does that make Trump? :21:
Mueller is a partisan fool...

You're kidding, right?

Well he's "one of yours;" a conservative Republican w/ no ax to grind against his own party! This is all on Trump! :21: :19:

Well he's "one of yours;" a conservative Republican w/ no ax to grind against his own party! This is all on Trump! :21:
He’s a deep state shit stain... fact

Well he's "one of yours;" a conservative Republican w/ no ax to grind against his own party! This is all on Trump! :21:
Thats what he said. Mueller is a republican like you.

Yes we have a DEEP. STATE! Finally but it took almost 3 pages! Disaster averted!

What is Trump afraid of?

What is Trump afraid of?

That picture is so apropos, but publicly he's so FOS; bloviating as if nothing is happening behind the scenes! :21: :abgg2q.jpg:

What is Trump afraid of?

Everything, his whole life!

What is Trump afraid of?

He has to be scared to death since everything is being investigated connected to him including the KIDS! Even Melania might be in trouble concerning overcharges for the Inaugural Party! Don. Jr. might be in the most vulnerable position since everyone knows he lied about the Russian meeting at Trump Tower! :19: :21: :abgg2q.jpg: :5_1_12024:

What is Trump afraid of?

He has to be scared to death since everything is being investigated connected to him including the KIDS! Even Melania might be in trouble concerning overcharges for the Inaugural Party! Don. Jr. might be in the most vulnerable position since everyone knows he lied about the Russian meeting at Trump Tower! :19: :21: :abgg2q.jpg: :5_1_12024:

Criminal families eventually fall! If dumber would have stayed out of the bright lights he would have never been exposed to be as shady as he truly seems to be. But his ego, as always got the best of him!

“I didn’t know about it”.

“Okay, I knew about it, but I wasn’t involved”.

“Okay, I was involved, but it wasn’t illegal.”

“Okay, it was illegal, but I didn’t give instructions to do it that way”.

“Okay, I gave instructions, but there’s no smoking gun.”
Sounds like Bill Clinton, only with a smoking cigar .. lol

Is hiring Rudy Giuliani as your attorney step one in an insanity defense, since nobody in their right mind would do that?

GIULIANI, today: Trump paid Stormy Daniels because he "was very concerned about how this was going to affect his marriage" GIULIANI, 5/3/18: "Imagine if that came out of October 15, 2016, in the middle of the last debate with Clinton…Cohen made it go away. He did his job"

Rudy Giuliani: It’s not a crime if Roger Stone gave heads-up about WikiLeaks email dump

Rudy Giuliani: It’s not a crime if Roger Stone gave heads-up about WikiLeaks email dump

Then why lie about it and all the other things supposedly not against the law! As always, the cover-up is worse than the crime! No one seems to understand that; esp. Trump and his flunkies! :102: :14: :19: :aargh: :abgg2q.jpg: :adoreheart:

So, the Trumpy got himself another lawyer. Promptly, Giuliani announces he'd bravely take a bullet for his Dear Leader.

That should go very well, considering the precedent...

/——/ He saw what Mueller did to Cohen. And what happened to collusion? Another fishing expedition.

Forum List

Back