Giuliani Revealing HUGE Money Laundering Operation Involving Bidens, Burisma Prosecutor Poisoned

No. But we have circumstantial evidence that Trump was acting on personal motives.

Yet no one said they knew that for a fact.

Why do you think that is?

Because they admitted it.

Get back to mean when we’ve heard from everyone.

We've heard from everyone, the articles have been written and will be voted on Wed. If that's not satisfactory to you, perhaps you should tell your rep they don't have everything they need and they shouldn't act without it.

Hilarious.

You may have noticed that none of the criticisms from Horowitz are that the dossier itself was unverified at the time they submitted the first application.

That’s because it’s is not mandatory that all information from sources be 100% verified.

What did you fail to understand about "scrupulously accurate"? That's not optional on any FISA application.

What “scrupulously accurate” is referring to. It does not refer to the information directly from the sources. It means that the statements of fact, from the FBI, are accurate. I.e. when they describe the source and why they consider them reliable. It does not mean they’ve verified everything in the source material. If they had already verified it, they probably wouldn’t need the warrant.

Feel free to tell that to Horowitz, all I can do is rely on what he actually said. You can pretend otherwise, just like you have on the phone transcript.

I don’t have to tell Horowitz what’s so obvious.

You’re missing the forest for the trees.

No, I understand what scrupulously accurate means. You obviously don't.

You took two words that out of context and wave them around without understanding what you’re talking about and refusing to allow anyone to talk sense into you.

You don’t understand what you’re saying.

Oh, it's on OAN, therefore I expect there to be indictments any day now.......

No........ really.........
like Trump Russian collusion we heard from all of the MAINSTREAM MEDIA

........which existed. No. Not like that.
wow and you like to call others liars why are you lying

Do you know what the word collusion means?

There was absolutely collusion between Russia.
and the Trump campaign.

There wasn’t, according to Mueller, a chargeable conspiracy between Russia and the Trump campaign.

But you listened to Trump and Barr tell you what Mueller said. So you think he said “No Collusion”.

Moron.

There was NO collusion and no conspiracy. You don’t remember the senile Mule couldn’t find one shred of evidence of anything he claimed. He couldn’t charge because there was NOTHING THERE! By the way moron, Rosenstein was also in on that decision of no obstruction, no collusion. But you swallow the Dim shit like a good little moron.

Rudy has a lot of experience building RICO charts and connecting the dots. If he were going after me and speaking with confidence about it, I'd be worried.

Before tRumpism rotted his brain.

Now? I don't think anyone is worried.

That could be their mistake.

Doubtful.

His crap has already been pretty thoroughly debunked.

It's just another tRumpian lie.
what's been thoroughly debunked?
Rudy Giuliani. He himself has been thoroughly debunked. It has been conclusively proven he is no longer an independent human being. He is now merely a sockpuppet.

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

I think it is time to cease labeling Rudy “President’s Lawyer”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network
Creating it, maybe.

Uncovering? You can't do that with something that doesn't exist.
can you explain why every mistake made in the FBIs investigation went against Trump and no mistakes were made in his favor ......the demsare dirty to the core !! and yes they are the ones who colluded with the Russians and Ukraine !! where do you think the dossier came from IOWA ???
Because they weren't looking for mistakes in his favor.

What did you fail to understand about "scrupulously accurate"? That's not optional on any FISA application.

What “scrupulously accurate” is referring to. It does not refer to the information directly from the sources. It means that the statements of fact, from the FBI, are accurate. I.e. when they describe the source and why they consider them reliable. It does not mean they’ve verified everything in the source material. If they had already verified it, they probably wouldn’t need the warrant.

Feel free to tell that to Horowitz, all I can do is rely on what he actually said. You can pretend otherwise, just like you have on the phone transcript.

You took two words that out of context and wave them around without understanding what you’re talking about and refusing to allow anyone to talk sense into you.

Actually I quoted the complete paragraph, nothing was out of context, perhaps you should look up what the Woods procedures are, they were instituted as a remedy to stop agents form using slight of hand on FISA applications.

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network
Creating it, maybe.

Least informed mama fucker in the group.
That's nice honey, you run along now.

Actually I quoted the complete paragraph, nothing was out of context, perhaps you should look up what the Woods procedures are, they were instituted as a remedy to stop agents form using slight of hand on FISA applications.

I’m aware. What you’re doing is misidentifying what is considered factual information in the warrant.

The information from a source is not considered part of the factual information. The FBI does not attest to the veracity of it in their application. They will attest to factual information about the source and why they find their information to be reliable.

I’m aware. What you’re doing is misidentifying what is considered factual information in the warrant.

The information from a source is not considered part of the factual information. The FBI does not attest to the veracity of it in their application. They will attest to factual information about the source and why they find their information to be reliable.

Provide a link to that or STFU.

BRIBERY AND EXTORTION DON'T GET ANY PLAINER THAT JOJO BIDEN!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

If you fuckers wouldn't rely on repeating proven lies as your primary form of argument, you'd have nothing. And that would be an improvement.
What lie...you have no idea what extortion is
..fucking moron!

ex·tor·tion
/ikˈstôrSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
    "he used bribery and extortion to build himself a huge, art-stuffed mansion"
Is this English too hard for you....what is your language then....,I'm sure we can help you understand a simple idea!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

If you fuckers wouldn't rely on repeating proven lies as your primary form of argument, you'd have nothing. And that would be an improvement.
repeating lies -

like "Kavanaugh is a rapist"
or "Trump is digging for dirt on Biden" (opinion not fact)

and that kind of shit? seems your panties wad up when done to you but you have zero issue using heresay on others.

sorry but eat it, son.
92 countries get US foreign aid, including Israel whose PM is under indictment.

Trump did not hold up so much as a single penny of the THREE BILLION to Israel for one second. He did not hold up aid to any country, except one. And a lot of those 92 countries are far more corrupt than Ukraine.

But Trump singled out not Ukraine, but a very specific company in Ukraine which had a connection to his main political rival.

You have to be a VERY special retard to not see this was an abuse of power and that Trump was extorting Ukraine for his personal political gain.

You have to be a willfully stupid piss drinking retard.
BUT THE OBOMANATION REFUSED MILITARY AID TO UKRAINE WHEN ATTACKED BY RUSSIA AND THEY LOST CRIMERA OVER THE SURRENDER MONKEYS INACTION...ASSHOLE!

Already provided. You scoffed but didn’t say why you disagreed with its content.

The democrat party is so filthy dirty...even if you are a liberal and hate conservatives you must learn that voting for a democrat does you and the nation no good at all...they are all about getting rich with easy money schemes and they actually give little effort to any concerns you have...its like voting for a Mafia Don with a nice smile...

The democrat party is so filthy dirty...even if you are a liberal and hate conservatives you must learn that voting for a democrat does you and the nation no good at all...they are all about getting rich with easy money schemes and they actually give little effort to any concerns you have...its like voting for a Mafia Don with a nice smile...
You guys have been saying that shit for years and nothing ever comes of it.

When are you going to stop crying wolf? Maybe people would listen to you eventually.

~Snip~

Creating it, maybe.

can you explain why every mistake made in the FBIs investigation went against Trump and no mistakes were made in his favor ......the demsare dirty to the core !! and yes they are the ones who colluded with the Russians and Ukraine !! where do you think the dossier came from IOWA ???
Because they weren't looking for mistakes in his favor.

BS, they were looking for any misconduct, it just happened that all the misconduct advantaged continuing the investigation instead of halting it.

Already provided. You scoffed but didn’t say why you disagreed with its content.

BS, I'm not interested in your opinion, that's all you've spewed so far. Now back it up with a link as I have done.

BS, I'm not interested in your opinion, that's all you've spewed so far. Now back it up with a link as I have done.

In this case, then, “verification” would not mean the FBI had necessarily tracked down Steele’s own sources to corroborate his reporting. Rather, it would require that someone “verify” that when the application summarized what Steele had told the FBI, it did so accurately.

A Note on FISA "Verification" - Just Security

Ajqs6CP.jpg

repeating lies -

like "Kavanaugh is a rapist"
or "Trump is digging for dirt on Biden" (opinion not fact)

and that kind of shit? seems your panties wad up when done to you but you have zero issue using heresay on others.

sorry but eat it, son.
92 countries get US foreign aid, including Israel whose PM is under indictment.

Trump did not hold up so much as a single penny of the THREE BILLION to Israel for one second. He did not hold up aid to any country, except one. And a lot of those 92 countries are far more corrupt than Ukraine.

But Trump singled out not Ukraine, but a very specific company in Ukraine which had a connection to his main political rival.

You have to be a VERY special retard to not see this was an abuse of power and that Trump was extorting Ukraine for his personal political gain.

You have to be a willfully stupid piss drinking retard.
Yea that must be it.

If not black and white then the entire investigation was centered around assumptions
Yes. I think that’s quite common for the initiation of investigations. They have a low bar to meet to justify them.
If a low bar to meet, why lie and alter evidence and create your own?

Just asking you to follow your own "rules"

You’re crossing your streams here. The initiation of the investigation was warranted. The one FISA application for Page wasn’t.
depends on how "loosely" you wish to define what it would take to start one. seems if trump farts in the wind, it's time to investigate. if we have info biden and others are laundering money out of the ukraine it's STOP MAKING SHIT UP.

if you can't see that contradiction you're pretty much beyond hope.

I got bad news for you. Sometimes people make shit up. You really aren’t doing yourself any favors by not questioning the source of your information.
Yet you won't question yours.

Wheee here we go again.

In this case, then, “verification” would not mean the FBI had necessarily tracked down Steele’s own sources to corroborate his reporting. Rather, it would require that someone “verify” that when the application summarized what Steele had told the FBI, it did so accurately.

A Note on FISA "Verification" - Just Security

On the contrary child, Woods procedures require the veracity of the source to be verified and approved by the handling agent, that didn't happen.

Once again from page viii of the executive summary:

As discussed below, the representations about Steele's prior reporting were overstated and had not been approved by Steele's handling agent, as required by the Woods Procedures.

One example, they stated in the FISA application, that Steele's work had been used in a criminal proceeding, that was a lie.

You'll find that I don't tend to ask questions without first knowing the answer. Scrupulously verified, didn't happen. LMAO

Yes. I think that’s quite common for the initiation of investigations. They have a low bar to meet to justify them.
If a low bar to meet, why lie and alter evidence and create your own?

Just asking you to follow your own "rules"

You’re crossing your streams here. The initiation of the investigation was warranted. The one FISA application for Page wasn’t.
depends on how "loosely" you wish to define what it would take to start one. seems if trump farts in the wind, it's time to investigate. if we have info biden and others are laundering money out of the ukraine it's STOP MAKING SHIT UP.

if you can't see that contradiction you're pretty much beyond hope.

I got bad news for you. Sometimes people make shit up. You really aren’t doing yourself any favors by not questioning the source of your information.
Yet you won't question yours.

Wheee here we go again.

Career state department officials with unblemished records of service to the country?

Compared to Viktor Shokin? The ousted Ukrainian prosecutor who rose to power in a country where rising to power almost always entails doing favors for the elites?

Forum List

Back