🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Give it to me!!!

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
If you have some rep laying around that you don't know what to do with, I will gladly accept it. Just send it to me. I promise to use it wisely. I've almost got enough rep for a round trip ticket, plus a hotel, to visit the USMB World Headquarters. I'd like to make that trip before the weather becomes to bad to travel.

If you have some rep laying around that you don't know what to do with, I will gladly accept it. Just send it to me. I promise to use it wisely. I've almost got enough rep for a round trip ticket, plus a hotel, to visit the USMB World Headquarters. I'd like to make that trip before the weather becomes to bad to travel.

So.....which one of these are you:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

22161d1289410327-funny-pic-lab-owners-labs.jpg

So.....which one of these are you:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

22161d1289410327-funny-pic-lab-owners-labs.jpg

I'm the handsome one...:lol:

Neither a giver nor a taker be or some such rot as that.

But hey, if its laying around, nobody's name on it - go ahead and take it. Makes me no never-mind.

You are either a giver or a taker but you cannot be neither, Luddley. You are a giver. Most definitely a giver. Above and beyond in comparison to many. Which is good.

Forum List

Back