Give me a good reason why James "Joker" Holmes should have a gun?

Okay, throwdown time, Gun Whacks.

James "Joker Holmes. Crazy as batshit. Was able to buy and AR-15 and a drum magazine that held up to 100 rounds.

Everyone in his life knew he was batshit crazy.

Why should this person have the freedom to buy a gun.

No distractions about "founding fathers" or "he would have just gotten one illegally".

Please explain why THIS GUY should be allowed to buy a gun.

HolmesPage01_1553320a.jpg

He shouldn't have. Now what law would prevent him from murder? Don't have a gun? No problem... Jilted boyfriend asshole murders 87 people with a gallon of gasoline. It's not the tool, fool, it's the person wielding the tool....and more to the point it's your fucked up laws that disarm the law abiding making them easy prey for the evil pricks who's only goal is harm.

Ever here of a mass murderer in the Wild West? Nope? I wonder why?

Jealous ex-boyfriend's fury killed 87 in Happy Land fire 20 years ago - NY Daily News

[

He shouldn't have. Now what law would prevent him from murder? Don't have a gun? No problem... Jilted boyfriend asshole murders 87 people with a gallon of gasoline. It's not the tool, fool, it's the person wielding the tool....and more to the point it's your fucked up laws that disarm the law abiding making them easy prey for the evil pricks who's only goal is harm.

Jealous ex-boyfriend's fury killed 87 in Happy Land fire 20 years ago - NY Daily News

But guess what happened AFTER that massacre (which of course, involved poor people). The State of New York started seriously regulating clubs to make sure they had sprinklers, fire exits and were not stuffing too many people into one club.

So you can't give me a good reason why he could have a gun, either, eh?

[

But guess what happened AFTER that massacre (which of course, involved poor people). The State of New York started seriously regulating clubs to make sure they had sprinklers, fire exits and were not stuffing too many people into one club.

Did you purposefully miss the point?

[

Did you purposefully miss the point?

No, but you clearly did.

After a crazy person set a nightclub on fire, new rules were enforced. Everyone realized that there were needs for new laws, and they were put into place. There was no "lobby" of club owners that insisted that fire exits and capacity requirement regulations shouldn't be enacted or enforced.

A crazy person shoots up a theatre, and another crazy person shoots up a school, and some sensible people say, "hey, maybe we need to do background checks on folks buying guns", and a lobby called the NRA said, 'You can't ban crazy people, they are our best customers!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_-N9_tnWBo]15 year old girl leaves anti-gun politicians speechless - YouTube[/ame]

classic...........

A 3 minute lesson on how nuts the anti-gun people are.:2up::eusa_dance::2up:

Last edited:
Spambot malfunction... keeps repeating same tired arguments on a loop.

[

What gun grabbers think is that by making it harder or impossible for ME to buy a gun, someone with no criminal record and a spotless mental health record, you will somehow magically prevent said crazy people from aquiring firearms.

Gun grabbers are also the same idiots who think calling something a "gun free zone" without actually providing a check perimeter and armed security will magically protect the people inside from gun violence.

I suggest look at the grabber's side logic first. You then realize its full of emotional idiocy and half assed ideas.

Anyone who would give you a spotless mental health record obviously hasn't read what you post here every day.

Fact is, every other industrialized country either bans guns or severely restricts who can own them... and they have a fraction of our gun death rate.

[

What gun grabbers think is that by making it harder or impossible for ME to buy a gun, someone with no criminal record and a spotless mental health record, you will somehow magically prevent said crazy people from aquiring firearms.

Gun grabbers are also the same idiots who think calling something a "gun free zone" without actually providing a check perimeter and armed security will magically protect the people inside from gun violence.

I suggest look at the grabber's side logic first. You then realize its full of emotional idiocy and half assed ideas.

Anyone who would give you a spotless mental health record obviously hasn't read what you post here every day.

Fact is, every other industrialized country either bans guns or severely restricts who can own them... and they have a fraction of our gun death rate.

for those who want current ( 2013) university level research on gun related murder rates in industrialized nations >>>

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Spambot.......I like it Joe. Might even change my username!!

Spam with bulletproof facts beats opinion + bogus data any day!!!:2up:

[

Those countries have always had a fraction of our gun death rate because they have never had widespread gun ownership. Getting away from that kind of totalitarianism is the reason people come to America.

[

You're hardly the poster boy for mental health, Joe. I would be perfectly in favor of a law that said you couldn't own a gun.

I define assault weapons as:

1) A firearm with a semi-automatic firing system.

2) A firearm capable of being fitted with a high capacity magazine*

*High capacity magazine~ a clip or mechanism that feeds more than ten (10) rounds of ammunition into the chamber.

These are the accoutrement that make "mass shootings" "mass shootings".

These are weapons designed for a theater of war, not a Cineplex in the suburbs. They have no legitimate place on our streets. They belong in "well regulated militias" (a phrase so easily dismissed by gun lovers).

And there's the slender reed gun lovers all too often try feebly to hang their arguments upon: would you ban knives as well? The corollary often extends to cars, swimming pools, hatchets and other tools not designed to throw lethal lead out at amazing rapidity.

I own one of these:

8524283_1.jpg

It will take hi capacity -14 mags with a slight modification. Does that make it scarier? Is it an "assault weapon"

800px-M14_rifle_-_USA_-_7%2C62x51mm_-_Arm%C3%A9museum.jpg

This rifle will accept 5, 10, 20 and 30 round magazines. Is IT an assault weapon?

DTA_Cover_SBPS_Silenced_IOR_side.jpg

Is this an assault weapon? It's scary looking. It can use 10, 20 and 30 round magazines.

Ernie bro.......these guys consider NURF rifles to be infamatory.

My collection........

in .44 Mag >>>

in .45lc >>>>

Semi-auto 930spx >>>>>

and a pump Mossberg 500

I really love the Circuit Judge......my go to for home defense w/ .410 SS's

The circuit judge is fine if you have time to get out of bed. I have a Remington auto it 12 gauge for if I need to go looking for an intruder and a S&W 629 for the idiot who comes into my bedroom.

Because it is his 2nd Amendment right.

But you better explain to me, why should there be any stupid "gun free zones" which act as a magnet for sickos?

Relevance???!!

And no I don't for that matter
NYPD's Stop and Frisk restricts rights under the fourth amendment. Just as not being permitted to shout "FIRE!" in a theater restricts rights under the 1st. Flexibility was found to serve public safety interests in both cases. Is the second amendment amenable to such flexibility, or must we suffer the consequences of a society awash with deadly weapons?
Poor example.

NYC's stop and frisk does violate the rights of the citizens of NYC. However, that policy does NOT punish Me for what NYC police are doing. Ending Stop and Frisk does NOT punish Me for the crimes of the NYPD.

Taking away gun rights punishes the innocent for the crimes of a very few.

False premise.

Try again.
So you're okay with others having their rights violated, but your right to own a deadly weapon is sacrosanct despite the public safety issues?

[

And the simple fact remains that anybody, anybody can go down and do the exact same thing in a movie theatre, or a mall, or a school, or....I think you get the idea. It's really easy for assholes who want to kill lots of people to do so. Removing one tool doesn't make the world safe.

So, you do a cost benefit analysis to see if the benefit of the tool outweighs it's cost. In every legitimate test guns are beneficial. They prevent far more crime than they perpetrate.
That is unarguable. Furthermore, in those areas where guns have been outlawed the crime rates have all gone up. That too is unarguable.

In the light of real science the anti gun arguments fail.

Since he was crazy he should of been locked up in a state hospital.

Yeah but, yeah but.... shouldn't he have a gun in case he disagrees with the hospital staff. That way he can shoot them to assert his freedoms.

Forum List

Back