🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Give me liberty or give me death.Give me welfare or give me death.

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Ted Cruz repeated Patrick Henry's great line: "give me liberty or give me death" today as he announced for president. That line is the basis of our Constitution and the basis of today's Republican Party but how did the cancerous liberal line: give me welfare entitlements or give me death, ever begin to metastasize in America?

Ted Cruz repeated Patrick Henry's great line: "give me liberty or give me death" today as he announced for president. That line is the basis of our Constitution and the basis of today's Republican Party but how did the cancerous liberal line: give me welfare entitlements or give me death, ever begin to metastasize in America?
:trolls:

To a liberal Ted Cruz is a troll for talking about liberty!! This shows the true depravity of liberals.

Isn't a would-be US President saying "or give me death" tempting fate? :)

sweety pie, no Democrat has ever said that. Do you understand?

We invented Liberty. Sorry. And Rafael Jr. doesn't know what that means, he thinks it means Me, Myself, and I.

Hysterical that a moronic clown avatar member is warning about trolls

We invented Liberty. Sorry.

Liberals would have lined up to blown King George for government horseshoes

Isn't a would-be US President saying "or give me death" tempting fate? :)

dear, you are changing the subject because you lack the IQ for the subject.

We invented Liberty. Sorry.

Liberals would have lined up to blown King George for government horseshoes
Sweetcheecks, we're the ones who tossed him out. Your ilk fled, to Canada.

We invented Liberty. Sorry. And Rafael Jr. doesn't know what that means, he thinks it means Me, Myself, and I.

Paint lacks the IQ for the subject so tries to change it. Liberty is a word the modern liberal hates.

Paint lacks the IQ for the subject so tries to change it. Liberty is a word the modern liberal hates.
Not at all. Liberal then, liberal now, only times have changed a bit in 230 years.

, no Democrat has ever said that. Do you understand?

if not what do they say?? Do they agree with Patrick Henry and our Founders?
dear, they do. Do you understand?
if they do show us where or admit as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to defend yourself.
dear, the onus is on you to show us they don't. It is your thread after all. Do you understand?

Not at all. Liberal then, liberal now, only times have changed a bit in 230 years.

times have changed and now liberals hate liberty?? We know that dear.

, no Democrat has ever said that. Do you understand?

if not what do they say?? Do they agree with Patrick Henry and our Founders?
dear, they do. Do you understand?
if they do show us where or admit as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to defend yourself.
dear, the onus is on you to show us they don't. It is your thread after all. Do you understand?

you idiot, have you ever heard a liberal talking about liberty?? Ted started his campaign talking about it!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back