🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Give Rudy a Fair Shake

There has always been election fraud, and there always will be election fraud. A vote here, a a vote there. But we're talking dozens of illegal votes out of millions.
In 2020 most of the people caught and prosecuted, were used a dead relatives absentee ballot, and used it to vote for Trump.

True dat.
But that doesn't give anyone the right to disbar a lawyer for claiming election fraud. Hillary is a lawyer and she claimed election fraud. Was she disbarred?

I kinda lean towards the 'tail-tucking' episode with the blonde hottie in the hotel room.
That one was classic......as he stuffed his hand down his pants to warm up the home-team.
That's one of my favs.
However, my most fav bestest Rudy episode was with Melissa Carone.
THAT one.....will be a hoot forever.

th
th
Those are classics. The hair dye dripping down his sweaty drunken face was tough to beat though

Not to mention screaming "trial by combat" to the rabid rubes from the stage at the Insurrection.

Pretty amazing that they'd try to equate him with her, but not surprising.

What in the world HAPPENED to this guy?
What happened to Roody?

He was never a particularly good guy. He was always about fame and power.

Once he left the Mayoral office there wasn’t many places to go so he began his grifting.

He was instrumental in getting the FBI to open an investigation (closed days later after the damage was done) as the ultimate “October Surprise” and went on to monetize that effort.

Unfortunately he thought he could pull that truck off for Trump on 2020 and failed twice (both times using his Russian connections) once leading to Trump getting impeached and the other with that bogus laptop

Courts demand honesty of Court officials… which include lawyers.
LOL. That's pretty funny. So, you're saying there are absolutely no lawyers out their who are not honest because they've all been disbarred? Methinks you don't know the general public opinion about lawyers.

But that doesn't give anyone the right to disbar a lawyer for claiming election fraud. Hillary is a lawyer and she claimed election fraud. Was she disbarred?
As an officer of the court, a lawyer is supposed to be truthful, both in the courtroom, and outside the courtroom. It's what they call "good moral character"

Good moral character and reputation means the possession of honesty and truthfulness, trustworthiness and reliability, and a professional commitment to the legal process and the administration of justice, as well as the condition of being regarded as possessing such qualities.

I have to point out the requirement of "truthfulness". And Rudy lying about election fraud is not truthfulness.

LOL. That's pretty funny. So, you're saying there are absolutely no lawyers out their who are not honest because they've all been disbarred? Methinks you don't know the general public opinion about lawyers.
Nope. But lawyers get disbarred all the time and lying in front of a court if proven will make that happen

There's a law against taking cases to court?
It depends where and when. New York State, before the revised penal code 1968, made it a misdemeanor to file three frivolous lawsuits. That law was repealed.
Other states may have such laws today still on the books.

As an officer of the court, a lawyer is supposed to be truthful, both in the courtroom, and outside the courtroom. It's what they call "good moral character"

Good moral character and reputation means the possession of honesty and truthfulness, trustworthiness and reliability, and a professional commitment to the legal process and the administration of justice, as well as the condition of being regarded as possessing such qualities.

I have to point out the requirement of "truthfulness". And Rudy lying about election fraud is not truthfulness.
LOL. So, if you don't have a good moral character you get disbarred? Seems like they are falling way behind in that department. Lawyers have a reputation for being scum for a reason.

It depends where and when. New York State, before the revised penal code 1968, made it a misdemeanor to file three frivolous lawsuits. That law was repealed.
Other states may have such laws today still on the books.
LOL. So, you're saying the law was repealed but they want to go after Rudy anyway?

"But that doesn't give anyone the right to disbar a lawyer for claiming election fraud."

Well, from what I think I've read the heater-to-the-head for Rudi is gonna be the 'fake elector' scheme.
THAT smacks of fraud.
Rudy could go down for that ---along with Eastman and that other loser who was gonna be the new AG...Clark?

That little episode may leave a mark on a few lawyers.

IMHO

It's like were Nazi Germany. Rudy has done great things for our country. He deserves much better than this.

---The ongoing persecution of Mayor Rudy Giuliani is a Direct Assault on Fairness & Justice---

You're either trolling or delusional. No other choices.

Forum List

Back