"Give us What We Want, Do As We Say, Or We'll Burn Down Your Country..."

1651782654356.png

:p

No, but a bunch of slaves who were brought to America through Boston Harbor at the time were. Try to remember that when you're talking about rioters today you probably aren't taking about piece of shit slavers and if you can't have as much respect for today's rioters as you do slavers, maybe took a long hard look within yourself. 😄

I'm educated enough to know the Tea Partiers kept their powder dry over African slavery but took exception to high taxes over Tea.

How many red coats does it take to screw in a light bulb? 😄
Red coats didnt have any light bulbs. But made a nice target in the woods dressed in red.

Anyways. How many redcoats marched at say 8 months and still in the womb?

The election of TRUMP! had them screaming at the sky, wearing vagina hats and in general acting like fools. That was a setback. Rittenhouse successfully defended himself against both physical attackers and charges of murder. Another setback. Should Roe be overturned, they will certainly view it as a monster setback and go even more nuts. Then, should TRUMP! run again and win in 24, they will go insane like we've never seen before in America.

I’m looking forward to it.

No, but a bunch of slaves who were brought to America through Boston Harbor at the time were. Try to remember that when you're talking about rioters today you probably aren't taking about piece of shit slavers and if you can't have as much respect for today's rioters as you do slavers, maybe took a long hard look within yourself. 😄

I'm educated enough to know the Tea Partiers kept their powder dry over African slavery but took exception to high taxes over Tea.

How many red coats does it take to screw in a light bulb? 😄
Slaves sold by blacks?

BTW, slaves are currently coming in over the south borders. Kkk demofks ain’t stopping it

This ends in blood, as I've been saying for some time now. Just another step toward the totalitarian state that NEVER works the way people who want it expect it to.
Go ahead. You first. Con-servatives already have blood on their hands, what's a little more?

Forum List

Back