🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Given the Gender and Racial Diversity of the Tea Party Field... is ANYTHING the Left said about 'em,

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
Still Standing?

Black woman ...

Black man ...

Hispanic Woman...

Numerous examples of 'firsts' in those categories...

I doubt we'll have too many 'Karl's' contributing here, because it appears that most of the in-house comrades are suffering the predictable bout of reticence associated with being thoroughly rejected, naturally produces... but does ANYTHING the LEFT HAS STOOD UPON, HAVE ANY TRACE OF CREDIBILITY?

(And I'm not suggesting that any of it ever did... I'm just wondering if any reasonable people see anything merit in ANYTHING THE LEFT HAS STOOD UPON?)

Would think any blacks or hispanics at a Tea Party rally were bussed in under the auspices of an Anti-Tea Party rally. :)

• Banned
Would think any blacks or hispanics at a Tea Party rally were bussed in under the auspices of an Anti-Tea Party rally. :)

That's probably a direct result of your 'thinking' that the bus load of black and hispanic Tea Party members who were just elected to the Federal Legislature, felt to you like you were being run over by a Bus.

And while valid reasoning NEVER requires validation... it is always nice when it happens. So please don't think that I don't appreciate your help by providing this thread with just that.

'Cause I wantcha to know that I DO!

Good stuff.

That's probably a direct result of your 'thinking' that the bus load of black and hispanic Tea Party members who were just elected to the Federal Legislature, felt to you like you were being run over by a Bus.

And while valid reasoning NEVER requires validation... it is always nice when it happens. So please don't think that I don't appreciate your help by providing this thread with just that.

'Cause I wantcha to know that I DO!

Good stuff.

Would watch em close. There's Tea Partiers and people who want office so badly they'll say they're Tea Party because saying they aren't, if Republicans, is a good way to collect unemployment insurance.

"Ray, the next time someone asks if you're a god, you tell them yes!"

- "Ghostbusters"

Answering no in the movie is about what happens to non-Tea Party Republicans. You get some nasty bitch on your ass. :)

• Banned
'Go home and go to bed Karl... you're drunk.'

Again tho', thank you for providing a first class example of the delusional nature of your advocacy.

Good stuff... .

Forum List

Back