🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GJ Dems, Long Island is going deep red.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I think this will be the first time New York votes Republican in a long time.

I had to take a nap in my car while waiting outside the gun store. They handed us ticket numbers in the evening since the line was over a mile long since afternoon.

Everyone is at the gun store, blac, white, latino, etc. And they're all in agreement...shit is hitting the fan...and none of them blame Trump...they know the Democrats and Fake News are promoting this communist revolution.

I'll bump this thread when my number is called, My ticket number is #2433, they just got to #1945 as I'm posting.

I had to take a nap in my car while waiting outside the gun store. They handed us ticket numbers in the evening since the line was over a mile long since afternoon.

Everyone is at the gun store, blac, white, latino, etc. And they're all in agreement...shit is hitting the fan...and none of them blame Trump...they know the Democrats and Fake News are promoting this communist revolution.

I'll bump this thread when my number is called, My ticket number is #2433, they just got to #1945 as I'm posting.
You live in NY? Jesus I expected you to live in a sane state.

Much of New York is not NYC (Loon York)
It’s a state very much like Mexifornia...complete shitholes full of Liberal whacks and then very nice pockets full of legit Americans.

Take a look at New York's voting map:

9cb597_e8aa31682fc74fb5b30b2a0a4ff89ee1~mv2_d_7319_4635_s_4_2.png

So you're at a gun store on Saturday at 10:52 PM. Care to name the gun store that is open at 10PM on Saturday night?

Why bother with gun stores when you can do all the 80% build kits your heart desires? Then again, you are in New York . . .

Take a look at New York's voting map:

9cb597_e8aa31682fc74fb5b30b2a0a4ff89ee1~mv2_d_7319_4635_s_4_2.png
I remember driving through upstate NY years ago and it was beautiful land. Never stopped long enough to talk to anyone. Had a load to drop off and another to pick up in Pa.

So you're at a gun store on Saturday at 10:52 PM. Care to name the gun store that is open at 10PM on Saturday night?

All of them. There's also deliveries coming stores. There's not enough guns or ammo. They're all open and packed with long lines.

All of them. There's also deliveries coming stores. There's not enough guns or ammo. They're all open and packed with long lines.

Too damn funny.

It’s a state very much like Mexifornia...complete shitholes full of Liberal whacks and then very nice pockets full of legit Americans.
Did not know. Thought the whole place was crazy to put up with the place. Had heard horror stories about gun control there. Did not know normal people could even buy guns legally there. Must be a heck of a store he is at, if he is confident there will be weapons and ammo available to him with 488 people ahead of him.

Did not know. Thought the whole place was crazy to put up with the place. Had heard horror stories about gun control there. Did not know normal people could even buy guns legally there. Must be a heck of a store he is at, if he is confident there will be weapons and ammo available to him with 488 people ahead of him.

Given that it is open at 10:52 on a Saturday night... I imagine it's all made up to start with.

Why, you looking for something else to burn? Should they stay up and wait for ya?

There are constant deliveries coming to this store. That seems to the biggest holdup...no supply.

There's also very few gun shops on Long Island, and they're all family owned. These families are doing shifts.

Given that it is open at 10:52 on a Saturday night... I imagine it's all made up to start with.
Yes. Probably right. It is called the city that never sleeps so I went with it.

Why, you looking for something else to burn? Should they stay up and wait for ya?

Nah, just curious what gun store is open at 11PM at night on Long Island.

Forum List

Back