🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GJ Dems, Long Island is going deep red.

I think this will be the first time New York votes Republican in a long time.

I had to take a nap in my car while waiting outside the gun store. They handed us ticket numbers in the evening since the line was over a mile long since afternoon.

Everyone is at the gun store, blac, white, latino, etc. And they're all in agreement...shit is hitting the fan...and none of them blame Trump...they know the Democrats and Fake News are promoting this communist revolution.

I'll bump this thread when my number is called, My ticket number is #2433, they just got to #1945 as I'm posting.

So you're at a gun store on Saturday at 10:52 PM. Care to name the gun store that is open at 10PM on Saturday night?

Why, you looking for something else to burn? Should they stay up and wait for ya?

Nah, just curious what gun store is open at 11PM at night on Long Island.

All of them you retard.

You think a family owned (non-corporate) business is going to close its doors with that many people lined up?

Sure they will dumb ass. That’s why Trump trails Biden by like 30 points in the state

Holy fucking shit...POLLS!
Remember when Trump trailed by 84 points nationally?
aaaliphotos-87.jpg

I had to take a nap in my car while waiting outside the gun store. They handed us ticket numbers in the evening since the line was over a mile long since afternoon.

Everyone is at the gun store, blac, white, latino, etc. And they're all in agreement...shit is hitting the fan...and none of them blame Trump...they know the Democrats and Fake News are promoting this communist revolution.

I'll bump this thread when my number is called, My ticket number is #2433, they just got to #1945 as I'm posting.

So you're at a gun store on Saturday at 10:52 PM. Care to name the gun store that is open at 10PM on Saturday night?

Why, you looking for something else to burn? Should they stay up and wait for ya?

All of them you retard.

You think a family owned (non-corporate) business is going to close its doors with that many people lined up?

Yeah...I was just asking the name of the store you're sitting outside of waiting for your number to be called. I'm sure you won't tell us because...well...you're fabricating this lie for some unknown reason.

Gun stores were closed for about 30 days, now gun sales are up about 80%. Ammo sales are up about 300%….daddy needs a new TV and a new car.

Why should you have an issue with a gun store’s hours if background checks are in effect? Criminals are found in the act of committing a crime 24 x7 with possession of an illegal gun. Why aren’t you pushing for the crime to be punished steeper because they possessed a gun illegally?

All of them you retard.

Yeah...I was just asking the name of the store you're sitting outside of waiting for your number to be called. I'm sure you won't tell us because...well...you're fabricating this lie for some unknown reason.

I live in Patchogue, nearest one is Bensons.

There aren't many gun shops here bro.

"The gun shop" = Benson's if you're east of exit 53 on the LIE.

Gun stores were closed for about 30 days, now gun sales are up about 80%. Ammo sales are up about 300%….daddy needs a new TV and a new car.

I'm sure they are. Fools and their money are soon parted.

Why should you have an issue with a gun store’s hours if background checks are in effect? Criminals are found in the act of committing a crime 24 x7 with possession of an illegal gun. Why aren’t you pushing for the crime to be punished steeper because they possessed a gun illegally?

I have no problem with their hours. Just find it strange that it is open at 11 PM on a Saturday night. Also find it strange that our correspondent is so apprehensive to give the name of the store.

I think that any store should be open whatever hours they want regardless of what they sell. Guns, liquor, ammo, tobacco, clothes, etc.... I work overnights and on my nights off, there isn't jack to do except go stargazing. I do that quite a bit but it would be good to be able to go to Stein Mart or Macy's at 2AM.

All of them you retard.

I live in Patchogue, nearest one is Bensons.

There aren't many gun shops here bro.

"The gun shop" = Benson's if you're east of exit 53 on the LIE.
And they're open right now? If I call them, they will answer?

All of them you retard.

1592105868856.png

Come on Down to Crazy Al's Family owned gun shop. Open 24/7 while supplies last!
..............................Serving Long Island for at least 2 or 3 weeks...........................

All of them you retard.

View attachment 350060
Come on Down to Crazy Al's Family owned gun shop. Open 24/7 while supplies last!
..............................Serving Long Island for at least 2 or 3 weeks...........................

Crazy Al's? Sounds about right.

Its like a white Million Man March.

All of them you retard.

View attachment 350060

Shitting in your panties yet?

I have no problem with their hours. Just find it strange that it is open at 11 PM on a Saturday night. Also find it strange that our correspondent is so apprehensive to give the name of the store.

I think that any store should be open whatever hours they want regardless of what they sell. Guns, liquor, ammo, tobacco, clothes, etc.... I work overnights and on my nights off, there isn't jack to do except go stargazing. I do that quite a bit but it would be good to be able to go to Stein Mart or Macy's at 2AM.

If the market dictates, then Macy’s will be open at 2 AM. I’m certain authorities are aware of gun store hours.

All of them you retard.

View attachment 350060

Why would I be shitting in my panties? 3 zillion guns and 150M gun nuts in the nation and you guys are apparently so insecure that you're buying more guns. Seems like you're the one shitting in your panties, right girlfriend?

If the market dictates, then Macy’s will be open at 2 AM. I’m certain authorities are aware of gun store hours.

Yup. 9 to 6 according to their website.

All of them you retard.

View attachment 350060

Why would I be shitting in my panties? 3 zillion guns and 150M gun nuts in the nation and you guys are apparently so insecure that you're buying more guns. Seems like you're the one shitting in your panties, right girlfriend?
I'm sure that you don't give a shit as long as nobody destroys your business, home or apartment.
I was told you have to let someone enter your home and walk towards you before blowing a hold in their chest.

Unless they're making a "killing".
My son told me the line at the arms dealer in Franklin Square, NY this week was a few blocks long.

All of them you retard.

View attachment 350060

I'm sure that you don't give a shit as long as nobody destroys your business, home or apartment.
I was told you have to let someone enter your home and walk towards you before blowing a hold in their chest.

Who told you that? The voices in your head?

Unless they're making a "killing".
My son told me the line at the arms dealer in Franklin Square, NY this week was a few blocks long.

Insanity.

I'm sure our correspondent The2ndAmendment will post pics from the the store any time now.

Again, why you're wasting your Saturday night at a gun shop when you have guns already is a sign of an empty life. But to each their own.

All of them you retard.

View attachment 350060

Who told you that? The voices in your head?
My friend, the ex-marine, who owns a bunch of firearms.

Forum List

Back