🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GJ Dems, Long Island is going deep red.

I think this will be the first time New York votes Republican in a long time.

I had to take a nap in my car while waiting outside the gun store. They handed us ticket numbers in the evening since the line was over a mile long since afternoon.

Everyone is at the gun store, blac, white, latino, etc. And they're all in agreement...shit is hitting the fan...and none of them blame Trump...they know the Democrats and Fake News are promoting this communist revolution.

I'll bump this thread when my number is called, My ticket number is #2433, they just got to #1945 as I'm posting.

So you're at a gun store on Saturday at 10:52 PM. Care to name the gun store that is open at 10PM on Saturday night?

Why should you have an issue with a gun store’s hours if background checks are in effect? Criminals are found in the act of committing a crime 24 x7 with possession of an illegal gun. Why aren’t you pushing for the crime to be punished steeper because they possessed a gun illegally?

I have no problem with their hours. Just find it strange that it is open at 11 PM on a Saturday night. Also find it strange that our correspondent is so apprehensive to give the name of the store.

I think that any store should be open whatever hours they want regardless of what they sell. Guns, liquor, ammo, tobacco, clothes, etc.... I work overnights and on my nights off, there isn't jack to do except go stargazing. I do that quite a bit but it would be good to be able to go to Stein Mart or Macy's at 2AM.

If the market dictates, then Macy’s will be open at 2 AM. I’m certain authorities are aware of gun store hours.

Yup. 9 to 6 according to their website.
Unless they're making a "killing".
My son told me the line at the arms dealer in Franklin Square, NY this week was a few blocks long.

Insanity.

I'm sure our correspondent The2ndAmendment will post pics from the the store any time now.

Again, why you're wasting your Saturday night at a gun shop when you have guns already is a sign of an empty life. But to each their own.
I think it would be an interesting experience.
Guns are a mix of artistry and engineering and require a great deal of mastery and care.

I had to take a nap in my car while waiting outside the gun store. They handed us ticket numbers in the evening since the line was over a mile long since afternoon.

Everyone is at the gun store, blac, white, latino, etc. And they're all in agreement...shit is hitting the fan...and none of them blame Trump...they know the Democrats and Fake News are promoting this communist revolution.

I'll bump this thread when my number is called, My ticket number is #2433, they just got to #1945 as I'm posting.

So you're at a gun store on Saturday at 10:52 PM. Care to name the gun store that is open at 10PM on Saturday night?

Why should you have an issue with a gun store’s hours if background checks are in effect? Criminals are found in the act of committing a crime 24 x7 with possession of an illegal gun. Why aren’t you pushing for the crime to be punished steeper because they possessed a gun illegally?

I have no problem with their hours. Just find it strange that it is open at 11 PM on a Saturday night. Also find it strange that our correspondent is so apprehensive to give the name of the store.

I think that any store should be open whatever hours they want regardless of what they sell. Guns, liquor, ammo, tobacco, clothes, etc.... I work overnights and on my nights off, there isn't jack to do except go stargazing. I do that quite a bit but it would be good to be able to go to Stein Mart or Macy's at 2AM.

If the market dictates, then Macy’s will be open at 2 AM. I’m certain authorities are aware of gun store hours.

It's not normal times you moron.

Why, you looking for something else to burn? Should they stay up and wait for ya?

Nah, just curious what gun store is open at 11PM at night on Long Island.

All of them you retard.

You think a family owned (non-corporate) business is going to close its doors with that many people lined up?
View attachment 350060
Come on Down to Crazy Al's Family owned gun shop. Open 24/7 while supplies last!
..............................Serving Long Island for at least 2 or 3 weeks...........................

Crazy Al's? Sounds about right.

Its like a white Million Man March.
Shitting in your panties yet?

Why would I be shitting in my panties? 3 zillion guns and 150M gun nuts in the nation and you guys are apparently so insecure that you're buying more guns. Seems like you're the one shitting in your panties, right girlfriend?
I'm sure that you don't give a shit as long as nobody destroys your business, home or apartment.
I was told you have to let someone enter your home and walk towards you before blowing a hold in their chest.

Who told you that? The voices in your head?
My friend, the ex-marine, who owns a bunch of firearms.

Your friend is an idiot.

It's not normal times you moron.
Has your number been called yet? It's 2:10 AM in Long Island.

:777:

Sure there is. Its under the same ownership as Midnight Auto. It's called Midnight Ammo.

Sure there is. Its under the same ownership as Midnight Auto. It's called Midnight Ammo.
I googled it...no hits. Where are they at?

I think he was making a joke

Why, you looking for something else to burn? Should they stay up and wait for ya?

All of them you retard.

You think a family owned (non-corporate) business is going to close its doors with that many people lined up?
View attachment 350060
Come on Down to Crazy Al's Family owned gun shop. Open 24/7 while supplies last!
..............................Serving Long Island for at least 2 or 3 weeks...........................

Why would I be shitting in my panties? 3 zillion guns and 150M gun nuts in the nation and you guys are apparently so insecure that you're buying more guns. Seems like you're the one shitting in your panties, right girlfriend?

Those people are DEMOCRATS, dummy. They figured out that you assholes have been lying to them so they are waking up.

Which is bad news for fascist asshats, like you.

Jokes on me then. LOL

All of them you retard.

View attachment 350060

Those people are DEMOCRATS, dummy. They figured out that you assholes have been lying to them so they are waking up.

If only I were a democrat, I'd care.
Oh wait, you posted it so I don't really care that much about you...like everyone else.

Jokes on me then. LOL

You ARE the joke, honey.

All of them you retard.

View attachment 350060

Oh wait, you posted it so I don't really care that much about you...like everyone else.

Yeah, we know you fascists don't care about anything but power, so when Dems wake up, you lose that power, so yes, you DO care.

It drips from your key board.

Jokes on me then. LOL

You ARE the joke, honey.
:anj_stfu::290968001256257790-final::321::290968001256257790-final::anj_stfu:

All of them you retard.

View attachment 350060

Yeah, we know you fascists don't care about anything but power, so when Dems wake up, you lose that power, so yes, you DO care.

:up_yours:

All of them you retard.

View attachment 350060

:up_yours:

Ahhhh, how cute. The little fascist is annoyed!

Piss off you stalinist piece of shit.

Because you said so?

Its a JOKE.

You never heard of midnight auto? Its a reference to stealing cars at night and taking them to a chop shop. Just a joke.

If (a big "if") the elections are reasonably honest, President Trump may get enough votes to squeeze through to victory.

A lot of people in this country, I feel, are outraged by the recent orgy of violence and are waiting for the elections to express themselves.

Heck, maybe some people even in liberal areas may vote for The Donald -- if their neighborhoods were under siege during the recent orgy of looting and vandalism and arson and murder.

The BLM boss here in Los Angeles publicly admitted that this time she purposely brought the demonstrations into the upscale areas because she wanted to make the people there uncomfortable. She may have made a tactical mistake.

Forum List

Back