🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GJ Dems, Long Island is going deep red.

I think this will be the first time New York votes Republican in a long time.

I had to take a nap in my car while waiting outside the gun store. They handed us ticket numbers in the evening since the line was over a mile long since afternoon.

Everyone is at the gun store, blac, white, latino, etc. And they're all in agreement...shit is hitting the fan...and none of them blame Trump...they know the Democrats and Fake News are promoting this communist revolution.

I'll bump this thread when my number is called, My ticket number is #2433, they just got to #1945 as I'm posting.

So you're at a gun store on Saturday at 10:52 PM. Care to name the gun store that is open at 10PM on Saturday night?

I dont know about you but If I owned a gun store and the line stretched for a mile my doors are gonna be open 24/7.

I had to take a nap in my car while waiting outside the gun store. They handed us ticket numbers in the evening since the line was over a mile long since afternoon.

Everyone is at the gun store, blac, white, latino, etc. And they're all in agreement...shit is hitting the fan...and none of them blame Trump...they know the Democrats and Fake News are promoting this communist revolution.

I'll bump this thread when my number is called, My ticket number is #2433, they just got to #1945 as I'm posting.

So you're at a gun store on Saturday at 10:52 PM. Care to name the gun store that is open at 10PM on Saturday night?

Why should you have an issue with a gun store’s hours if background checks are in effect? Criminals are found in the act of committing a crime 24 x7 with possession of an illegal gun. Why aren’t you pushing for the crime to be punished steeper because they possessed a gun illegally?

I have no problem with their hours. Just find it strange that it is open at 11 PM on a Saturday night. Also find it strange that our correspondent is so apprehensive to give the name of the store.

I think that any store should be open whatever hours they want regardless of what they sell. Guns, liquor, ammo, tobacco, clothes, etc.... I work overnights and on my nights off, there isn't jack to do except go stargazing. I do that quite a bit but it would be good to be able to go to Stein Mart or Macy's at 2AM.

If the market dictates, then Macy’s will be open at 2 AM. I’m certain authorities are aware of gun store hours.

Yup. 9 to 6 according to their website.

And you think those hours are written in stone?

Sure there is. Its under the same ownership as Midnight Auto. It's called Midnight Ammo.
I googled it...no hits. Where are they at?

Its a JOKE.

You never heard of midnight auto? Its a reference to stealing cars at night and taking them to a chop shop. Just a joke.

You got me. LOL

Sure there is. Its under the same ownership as Midnight Auto. It's called Midnight Ammo.
I googled it...no hits. Where are they at?

Its a JOKE.

You never heard of midnight auto? Its a reference to stealing cars at night and taking them to a chop shop. Just a joke.

You got me. LOL

Well, I'm glad you looked it up anyway.

Say it like a Jewish grandma would
Longguyland

I only read the first page
City and state gun laws are different and most of the state still full of normal overburdened by government Americans..and very rural in most parts ..
The city has a lock on Albany....making it a one party state...Albany needs to be burned to the ground

In a collapse or cw2 nassau and Suffolk are gonna be eerrrrrrr messy Good luck

Forum List

Back