you should be able to just copy and past it in a posting on here in the thread

Presbyterians believe babies and children go to hell if not reconciled with God and professing Jesus as Lord and Savior

Which is why parents and sponsors profess belief during baptism on behalf of the infant.

so you think that is the "way to go" vs. what willhaftawaite said, that you have the inborn knowledge

Btw, I like the humor...do some stand up on the side.

I tried copy and pasting a profile pic and couldn't do it...

Can you or someone provide a step-by-step way to post my profile pic.
I am more familiar with Ning hosted sites.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
Are you using an image from your device, or are you trying to attach an internet image?

I'm trying to copy my profile pic from FB or Twitter and then paste it here.
Not working...

Is it on your computer under the file pictures?

If so, click on browse, and pick it

The Sovereignty of God is the biblical teaching that all things are under God's rule and control, and that nothing happens without His direction or permission

(except our salvation???)

Don't know about him, but I've considered a newborn babe the epitome of innocence.

It hasn't had the chance to sin.
sin is a religious concept not a scientific one.

th

it's not boring.
if you believe in God it's the most critical thing in life

the yawn was in response to daws, not you
Daws,
Sin is a religious concept that is supported by science.
Adultery, fornication, sodomy and drunkenness are sins which science has shown direct links to many diseases...you have heard of STDs and DT among a few of the scientific/medical consequences of sin haven't you, Daws?

You are born with original sin, baptism basically is the entering of the Holy Spirit into a person. That might equate to "inborn knowledge at that point. I was prepared to do a baptism myself at the birth of my kids and grandkids, if eminent death had been occurring.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
Are you using an image from your device, or are you trying to attach an internet image?

Not working...
all you need to know is on my profile page.

all you need to know is on my profile page.

and all you needed to know was on Rev profile page.

You shared his, why not share your own.
all you need to know is on my profile page

and all you needed to know was on Revs profile page.

I have no interest in your job, (or lack of), I have no interest in your name, your home, (or hovel, which in more likely).

I just you want to give us the same information about yourself you felt necessary to give us about Rev.

and by doing so, prove you aren't a troll, or a stalker. (or both)
falsely assume much?

I try not to ass-u-me.

"I just you want to give us the same information about yourself you felt necessary to give us about Rev."
asked and answered.
if this:
have no interest in your job, (or lack of), I have no interest in your name, your home, (or hovel, which in more likely)."
was /is not a false assumption /accusation what is it ?
an example of your incisive lack of wit?

You are born with original sin, baptism basically is the entering of the Holy Spirit into a person. That might equate to "inborn knowledge at that point. I was prepared to do a baptism myself at the birth of my kids and grandkids, if eminent death had been occurring.

yet, nothing is spoken of that in the Bible. Not for infants.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

Not working...
and all you needed to know was on Rev profile page.

You shared his, why not share your own.

I have no interest in your job, (or lack of), I have no interest in your name, your home, (or hovel, which in more likely).

I just you want to give us the same information about yourself you felt necessary to give us about Rev.

falsely assume much?

I try not to ass-u-me.

"I just you want to give us the same information about yourself you felt necessary to give us about Rev."
asked and answered.
if this:
have no interest in your job, (or lack of), I have no interest in your name, your home, (or hovel, which in more likely)."

as usual, your lack of reading skills becomes apparent.

and laughable

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

Not working...

Is it on your computer under the file pictures?

If so, click on browse, and pick it
Nope...my computer crashed...using my phone... I tried to copy my pic from FB and paste it here. Until i resolve my computer issues I'll have to be a. Anonymous Zombie...

Don't know about him, but I've considered a newborn babe the epitome of innocence.

It hasn't had the chance to sin.

th

it's not boring.

Daws,
Adultery, fornication, sodomy and drunkenness are sins which science has shown direct links to many diseases...you have heard of STDs and DT among a few of the scientific/medical consequences of sin haven't you, Daws?
absolute bullshit!
sin
In a religious context, sin is the act of violating God's will. Sin can also be viewed as anything that violates the ideal relationship between an individual and God; or as any diversion from the perceived ideal order for human living. To sin has been defined as "to miss the mark".
in reality diseases cannot violated god's will as he created them in the first place ,
that's if you believe in that steaming pile.
btw rev Walmart, science is concept foreign to you so could you please not waste anyone's time by misrepresenting it?
if you do that we should get along fine.

diseases cannot violated god's will as he created them in the first place

by sinning we brought diseases into the world.
God created a perfect paradise for us. We chose our own way and disobedience.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

Not working...

falsely assume much?

I try not to ass-u-me.

asked and answered.
if this:

and laughable
so ill take your answer as a yes ,you were make a false assumption /accusation.

The Sovereignty of God is the biblical teaching that all things are under God's rule and control, and that nothing happens without His direction or permission

I believe in the supreme Sovereignty of God AND the Agape love of God. Hence I believe that God in HIS Sovereign will wants all ro be saved II Peter 2:9, AND that God in HIS boundless love lets us choose, Deuteronomy 30:1:-20.
BUT that ultimately ALL will bow before The Lord Jesus Christ, Philippians 2:5-13

Last edited:

I believe in the supreme Sovereignty of God AND the Agape live of God. Hence I believe that God in HIS Sovereign will wants all ro be saved II Peter 2:9, AND that God in HIS boundless love lets us choose, Deuteronomy 30:1:-20.
BUT that ultimately ALL will bow before The Lord Jesus Christ, Philippians 2:5-13

But not all will live in Heaven with Him.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

Not working...

falsely assume much?

I try not to ass-u-me.

asked and answered.
if this:

and laughable
so ill take your answer as a yes ,you were make a false assumption /accusation.

What assumption did I make?

That you have a job, a home, and gave options were that not true?

You are, indeed, the board foole.

th

it's not boring.

Daws,
absolute bullshit!
sin
In a religious context, sin is the act of violating God's will. Sin can also be viewed as anything that violates the ideal relationship between an individual and God; or as any diversion from the perceived ideal order for human living. To sin has been defined as "to miss the mark".
in reality diseases cannot violated god's will as he created them in the first place ,
that's if you believe in that steaming pile.
btw rev Walmart, science is concept foreign to you so could you please not waste anyone's time by misrepresenting it?
if you do that we should get along fine.
I am only concerned in truth and facts, your stated OPINIONS are neither.
I want to get along but not at the expense of truth and facts.
JOHN 8:31, 32, 36-44
JOHN 14:6
JOHN 17:17

Forum List

Back