Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers

Red Cross donation. What are you doing?

Would you like someone to mock your donation ? I can certainly do it if you would like.

Help yourself. My donation was given anonymously...

And that somehow makes it more special ? Did you want Beck to try to smuggle in his donation while wearing a disguise ? Fuck off----your donation probably went towards the paycheck of a RC CEO.

Lahota,,will you just stop with this partisan crap! You really don't have to be partisan 24/7. There are times when people throw out their partisanship and join forces with partisans of all stripes to support and to help their fellow Americans.
It's too bad it takes a disaster to bring people together. We should be working together all the time.

photo.jpg

I look forward to more Beck photo ops. Will Beckerheads be as appreciative of President Obama providing disaster relief?

Wasn't Beck going to reveal some type of explosive news? Did he do that yet?

I am very proud of Glenn Beck for doing that. I would be even prouder if he did it without cameras rolling

And he couldn't have done that to bring attention to the plight of the Oklahomans?

With an anonymous gift, nobody can question his motives

With a publicity stunt to be shown on his show, one has to question is it about helping the victims or helping his ratings?

I am very proud of Glenn Beck for doing that. I would be even prouder if he did it without cameras rolling

And he couldn't have done that to bring attention to the plight of the Oklahomans?

With a publicity stunt to be shown on his show, one has to question is it about helping the victims or helping his ratings?

No---one really DOESN'T have to question his motives. Do you bite the hand that feeds you too ?

I think you're confusing Obama's flybys with the Sandy victims and appearance at the Benghazi victims' memorials with Beck taking the time to personally distribute relief.

What evidence do you have it's a publicity stunt? How do you know the publicity isn't intended to get more people to donate to the charity and increase the aid to the victims? You have an awfully cynical outlook for someone who pretends to care so much about the plight of the needy.

You also don't know if that was the limit of his generosity, and do you think Glenn Beck could show up in OK and go unnoticed? Think he wouldn't need any security?

:cuckoo:

Lahota,,will you just stop with this partisan crap! You really don't have to be partisan 24/7. There are times when people throw out their partisanship and join forces with partisans of all stripes to support and to help their fellow Americans.
It's too bad it takes a disaster to bring people together. We should be working together all the time.

Times like this are when you see people's true faces and some of them are quite ugly.

What evidence do you have it's a publicity stunt? How do you know the publicity isn't intended to get more people to donate to the charity and increase the aid to the victims? You have an awfully cynical outlook for someone who pretends to care so much about the plight of the needy.

Why are we talking about it here? Obviously Beck is blowing his own horn

The Moore tornado wouldn't be known without Becks grandstanding? He can't use his show to get viewers to donate without......Look at what a humanitarian I am

Forum List

Back