Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers

This is a typical Beck dog & pony show.

Get back to us when you roll in with a convoy of supplies.

In spite of Oklahoma Senators Inhofe and Coburn opposing FEMA and past disaster aid to other states (including hurricane Sandy) - American taxpayers will be rolling in with many convoys of supplies and other relief. Obama will take care of Oklahoma.

Being an Oklahoman --- I wish O would hav e stayed home on this. I wish Mary Fallan had told him to keep his resources. Personally --- we got this. Oklahomans are up to the challange. Churches, businesses (yes those nasty corporations) and private citizens alike have stepped up and it's pretty amazing what good people can do without the "you didn't build that" Admin!

Get back to us when you roll in with a convoy of supplies.

In spite of Oklahoma Senators Inhofe and Coburn opposing FEMA and past disaster aid to other states (including hurricane Sandy) - American taxpayers will be rolling in with many convoys of supplies and other relief. Obama will take care of Oklahoma.

Being an Oklahoman --- I wish O would hav e stayed home on this. I wish Mary Fallan had told him to keep his resources. Personally --- we got this. Oklahomans are up to the challange. Churches, businesses (yes those nasty corporations) and private citizens alike have stepped up and it's pretty amazing what good people can do without the "you didn't build that" Admin!

Yeah, right. Who's been paying for Oklahoma food stamps?

The same people who pay for yours, no doubt.

I am very proud of Glenn Beck for doing that. I would be even prouder if he did it without cameras rolling

And he couldn't have done that to bring attention to the plight of the Oklahomans?

With an anonymous gift, nobody can question his motives

With a publicity stunt to be shown on his show, one has to question is it about helping the victims or helping his ratings?

Personally?

I don't care.

If it helps the people of Oklahoma, I am all for it.

Disasters of this nature..truly suck.

um.... I have!

photo.jpg

I look forward to more Beck photo ops. Will Beckerheads be as appreciative of President Obama providing disaster relief?

What's with the military jacket?

Red Cross donation. What are you doing?

Would you like someone to mock your donation ? I can certainly do it if you would like.

Help yourself. My donation was given anonymously...
Well then, I will help MYSELF.......I believe you're full o' shit, lying your ass off as usual, and didn't donate a god damn thing to ANY charity to help those poor souls in Oklahoma, or anywhere else for that matter.

Would you like someone to mock your donation ? I can certainly do it if you would like.

Well then, I will help MYSELF.......I believe you're full o' shit, lying your ass off as usual, and didn't donate a god damn thing to ANY charity to help those poor souls in Oklahoma, or anywhere else for that matter.

It's funny how wingnuts seem to know so much about people they don't know. Funny...

You can donate money at mercuryone.org.

Glenn Beck is doing a great deed. He could have just sat around and did nothing, but he didn't. He found trucks and loaded them with food and took off to HELP HIS FELLOW AMERICANS.

And people like Lakhota have a problem with that. Crawl back under your rock Lakhota

Last edited:

It's funny how wingnuts seem to know so much about people they don't know. Funny...

yet you claim to know Beck's motives-----:cuckoo:

You can donate money at mercuryone.org.

Glenn Beck is doing a great dead. He could have just sat around and did nothing, but he didn't. He found trucks and loaded them with food and took off to HELP HIS FELLOW AMERICANS.

And people like Lakhota have a problem with that. Crawl back under your rock Lakhota

Got any similar praise for President Obama?

Forum List

Back