Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers

Get back to us when you roll in with a convoy of supplies.

In spite of Oklahoma Senators Inhofe and Coburn opposing FEMA and past disaster aid to other states (including hurricane Sandy) - American taxpayers will be rolling in with many convoys of supplies and other relief. Obama will take care of Oklahoma.

Being an Oklahoman --- I wish O would hav e stayed home on this. I wish Mary Fallan had told him to keep his resources. Personally --- we got this. Oklahomans are up to the challange. Churches, businesses (yes those nasty corporations) and private citizens alike have stepped up and it's pretty amazing what good people can do without the "you didn't build that" Admin!

They can turn down the relief, nothing says they have to accept it. In fact, their reps are talking about no relief without offsets.

This is a typical Beck dog & pony show.

Get back to us when you roll in with a convoy of supplies.

In spite of Oklahoma Senators Inhofe and Coburn opposing FEMA and past disaster aid to other states (including hurricane Sandy) - American taxpayers will be rolling in with many convoys of supplies and other relief. Obama will take care of Oklahoma.

wait...so when glenn beck rolls in with convoys and supplies, it is a pony show...but when obama does it

it is a good thing...

that makes no sense and shows just how horribly partisan you are. as has been said, good is good, even if you don't agree with the person's politcs.

You can donate money at mercuryone.org.

Glenn Beck is doing a great deed. He could have just sat around and did nothing, but he didn't. He found trucks and loaded them with food and took off to HELP HIS FELLOW AMERICANS.

And people like Lakhota have a problem with that. Crawl back under your rock Lakhota

And 100% of the donations go to the victims.

Let's see......this is one thread on Glenn Beck

How many threads will we get about Obama grandstanding when he visits Oklahoma?

I would think until things settle down, it would be best for Obama and all the logistics he brings, might be better off to stay away for a week. I would say that about any President. Presidents seem to be a distraction in the early part of these disasters.

He isn't wanted anyway. We'd be better off if he would just stay away entirely. Then, you know what his snaky little buddy, Rahm, says --- Never let a good disaster go to waste!!

Scummy POSs should just go to bed like they did on Benghazi!

How about we dress Obama up in an Army jacket and have him lead a convoy of 1000 trucks into Oklahoma?

Beat the hell out of Becks two trucks wouldn't it?

120831_clinton_storm1_605.gif

_62662445_62662339.jpg

r

Glenn Beck has the ability to raise thousands upon thousands of dollars to help with the relief efforts and some of our USMB liberals want him to instead just make a personal donation anonymously?

Have some of you liberals completely lost your minds? That's ridiculous. This is where his fame can be used for good.

Publicity-generating show-boating, I fear...

There are plenty of agencies that handle such needs...

The American Red Cross, the Salvation Army, Feeding America, Lutheran Disaster Services, and regional food banks, etc., never mind the State and the National Guard and FEMA and the like...

I wouldn't be surprised if the entire two-truck donation went to waste or was sitting unopened in some church or company parking lot, spoiling under the hot sun...

"Uhhhh... thank you for the fine sentiment, Mr. Beck, but, well, ahhhh... we've already got that covered."

But I could be wrong...

Last edited:
Help yourself. My donation was given anonymously...
Well then, I will help MYSELF.......I believe you're full o' shit, lying your ass off as usual, and didn't donate a god damn thing to ANY charity to help those poor souls in Oklahoma, or anywhere else for that matter.

It's funny how wingnuts seem to know so much about people they don't know. Funny...

Like you know all about Glenn Beck?

Well then, I will help MYSELF.......I believe you're full o' shit, lying your ass off as usual, and didn't donate a god damn thing to ANY charity to help those poor souls in Oklahoma, or anywhere else for that matter.

It's funny how wingnuts seem to know so much about people they don't know. Funny...

Like you know all about Glenn Beck?

Beck is a radio/TV personality with lots of "public" history. We know all we need to know about Beck.

yeah....how dare a private citizen donate money, we should all rely solely on the government
To be quite honest, making a simple financial donation to the Red Cross or one of those others would probably do far more good than a couple of truckloads of tossed-together scraps... I've seen this sort of grandstanding on several occasions of disaster relief, stretching back in the early 1990s...

yeah....how dare a private citizen donate money, we should all rely solely on the government
To be quite honest, making a simple financial donation to the Red Cross or one of those others would probably do far more good than a couple of truckloads of tossed-together scraps... I've seen this sort of grandstanding on several occasions of disaster relief, stretching back in the early 1990s...

Do you really think the citizens of OK give a shit why people are helping?

Do you honestly believe that Glenn Beck has no heart, and is only doing this for ratings.

Red Cross has had more than its share of scandals. But I don't slag anyone who believes in them and wants to donate to them.

Man oh man today is not a day to be a complete douche bag just because you don't like someone's politics.

It's not grandstanding when he can raise thousands of dollars because of his fame.

Is it bad when rock stars raise money for charities? Is it grandstanding when the Royals raise money for charity?

Forum List

Back