Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers

yeah....how dare a private citizen donate money, we should all rely solely on the government
To be quite honest, making a simple financial donation to the Red Cross or one of those others would probably do far more good than a couple of truckloads of tossed-together scraps... I've seen this sort of grandstanding on several occasions of disaster relief, stretching back in the early 1990s...

True. Agencies with adequate organization for proper storage and distribution.

I guess the governor of Oklahoma can stop trying to get federal funds,

now that the private sector has taken care of the situation...

...like we're always told it will do, which is why we don't need government.

yeah....how dare a private citizen donate money, we should all rely solely on the government
To be quite honest, making a simple financial donation to the Red Cross or one of those others would probably do far more good than a couple of truckloads of tossed-together scraps... I've seen this sort of grandstanding on several occasions of disaster relief, stretching back in the early 1990s...

Red Cross has had more than its share of scandals. But I don't slag anyone who believes in them and wants to donate to them.

Man oh man today is not a day to be a complete douche bag just because you don't like someone's politics.

It's not grandstanding when he can raise thousands of dollars because of his fame.

Is it bad when rock stars raise money for charities? Is it grandstanding when the Royals raise money for charity?

I almost unliked that post so I could like it again.

You're on sight in Moore?

Isn't Glen Beck one of those types who says if you give people handouts,

you're just encouraging them to be lazy?

I'm thinking Obama, wearing a flight suit and leading a convoy of 1000 trucks

Behind him is a huge banner saying "Mission Accomplished"

Inspirational or what?

Well then, I will help MYSELF.......I believe you're full o' shit, lying your ass off as usual, and didn't donate a god damn thing to ANY charity to help those poor souls in Oklahoma, or anywhere else for that matter.

It's funny how wingnuts seem to know so much about people they don't know. Funny...

Like you know all about Glenn Beck?

I actually DO know him and he is a Hell of a good man... but that does not matter to most libturds.
Its easier to tear the man down than to say, hey man... good job for once.

Ya know... I take that back. Some on here have been very nice & have said some good things.

Point is... lets just try to help those in need and leave politics at the door for once.
Thats all...

It's funny how wingnuts seem to know so much about people they don't know. Funny...

I actually DO know him and he is a Hell of a good man... but that does not matter to most libturds.
Its easier to tear the man down than to say, hey man... good job for once.

Ya know... I take that back. Some on here have been very nice & have said some good things.

Point is... lets just try to help those in need and leave politics at the door for once.
Thats all...

Leave "politics at the door for once"? Then why is this thread on Politics forum?

Get back to us when you roll in with a convoy of supplies.

In spite of Oklahoma Senators Inhofe and Coburn opposing FEMA and past disaster aid to other states (including hurricane Sandy) - American taxpayers will be rolling in with many convoys of supplies and other relief. Obama will take care of Oklahoma.

Being an Oklahoman --- I wish O would hav e stayed home on this. I wish Mary Fallan had told him to keep his resources. Personally --- we got this. Oklahomans are up to the challange. Churches, businesses (yes those nasty corporations) and private citizens alike have stepped up and it's pretty amazing what good people can do without the "you didn't build that" Admin!

Oklamhoma? Gezz that smack in the middle of jesusland! or better known as

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KGmtVcCCBJo/SPlCCdDmTcI/AAAAAAAABdA/LQe6b_7_f7M/s400/dumbfuckistan.jpg

Very nice of him.

Doesn't make up for the demogougery he engages in the rest of the time.

Well then, I will help MYSELF.......I believe you're full o' shit, lying your ass off as usual, and didn't donate a god damn thing to ANY charity to help those poor souls in Oklahoma, or anywhere else for that matter.

Well, let's see ......he did clamor to fame by first acting like this on his television show....Applying Vicks to his eyes to create tears...and I love this remix:
Watch Glenn Beck Freak Out: REMIX!! | Barely Political Episodes | Comedy Videos | Blip

He's such an asshole. And those who follow him are, well, plain fucking stupid: "Get off my phone...!!!" He started out as a right wing shock jock. Howard Stern with a buzz cut.

OH, and let's not forget that he called Obama a racist and keeps trying to sell you suckers gold, the worst possible investment.....Did you also buy into that food bank crap of his?

Last edited:
You can donate money at mercuryone.org.

Glenn Beck is doing a great deed. He could have just sat around and did nothing, but he didn't. He found trucks and loaded them with food and took off to HELP HIS FELLOW AMERICANS.

And people like Lakhota have a problem with that. Crawl back under your rock Lakhota

I'm impressed that Beck loaded all those trucks....and so quickly too. He must work out.

Lust after him if you must but let the man unload his stuff first.

Oh yeah! Baby!!!!

I don't agree with some of Glenn Beck's politics, but this is very generous what he is doing.

Convoy of hope: Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers | Twitchy

Sean Penn showed up in New Orleans after Katrina with a hell of a lot more than that. And he didn't even have a radio show to promote.
Suuuuuuuure he did! :rolleyes:
For starters, he's showing up WAY late to be out on this kind of rescue mission, and has no apparent connection to organized rescue efforts. He just showed up with his entourage and a personal photographer with the apparent intent of just wandering around looking for a good photo op.

Did I mention that he shows up for a rescue mission with a PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHER? Such a person would be not just useless, but obviously a positive hindrance- if your goal was helping out hurricane victims. Of course, if your goal was just to put on an act for the cameras and convince everyone that you're a HERO, this deal makes more sense.

Sean Penn's Katrina PR Stunt Springs A Leak - Blogcritics Culture

Celebutard worshiping wanker. :lol:

I am very proud of Glenn Beck for doing that. I would be even prouder if he did it without cameras rolling

Somehow I doubt the people getting the supplies care about the cameras being there besides is it really any different than when a liberal Hollywood celebrity shows up after a disaster with supplies and camera crew in tow?

I'm thinking Obama, wearing a flight suit and leading a convoy of 1000 trucks

Behind him is a huge banner saying "Mission Accomplished"

Inspirational or what?

Agreed, with one condition: I want to watch--live--Obama trying to drive a class 8 truck! The entertainment value will be extremely high!

Forum List

Back