Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers

President O has never stepped foot in Oklahoma even after this disaster and lakota wants us to give him credit for doing his job for once... Glenn Beck has no commitment to Moore, Oklahoma at all, and he is here in person and helping...

...and Lakota wants to make sure that ZERO is getting love from Oklahomans... I see...

photo.jpg

I look forward to more Beck photo ops. Will Beckerheads be as appreciative of President Obama providing disaster relief?

What's with the military jacket?

Olive drab ? I think anyone is allowed to wear it.

And the patches?

President O has never stepped foot in Oklahoma even after this disaster and lakota wants us to give him credit for doing his job for once... Glenn Beck has no commitment to Moore, Oklahoma at all, and he is here in person and helping...

...and Lakota wants to make sure that ZERO is getting love from Oklahomans... I see...

There it is! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You can donate money at mercuryone.org.

Glenn Beck is doing a great deed. He could have just sat around and did nothing, but he didn't. He found trucks and loaded them with food and took off to HELP HIS FELLOW AMERICANS.

And people like Lakhota have a problem with that. Crawl back under your rock Lakhota

I'm impressed that Beck loaded all those trucks....and so quickly too. He must work out.

Glenn Beck is doing a great dead. He could have just sat around and did nothing, but he didn't. He found trucks and loaded them with food and took off to HELP HIS FELLOW AMERICANS.

And people like Lakhota have a problem with that. Crawl back under your rock Lakhota

Got any similar praise for President Obama?

I will thank him for a quick response on getting dissaster relief going. The more the better.

BTW. What's your problem? Beck didn't have to do a damn thing, but he's doing it. And all you can do is COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.

So from me to you . STFU.

Help yourself. My donation was given anonymously...
Well then, I will help MYSELF.......I believe you're full o' shit, lying your ass off as usual, and didn't donate a god damn thing to ANY charity to help those poor souls in Oklahoma, or anywhere else for that matter.

It's funny how wingnuts seem to know so much about people they don't know. Funny...
It's funny how you were projecting against Beck, in the same way I did against you.

Seriously, you're not very bright, there, Sparky.

Last edited:

Let's see......this is one thread on Glenn Beck

How many threads will we get about Obama grandstanding when he visits Oklahoma?

Glenn Beck is doing a great deed. He could have just sat around and did nothing, but he didn't. He found trucks and loaded them with food and took off to HELP HIS FELLOW AMERICANS.

I'm impressed that Beck loaded all those trucks....and so quickly too. He must work out.

Lust after him if you must but let the man unload his stuff first.

Last edited:

So that is justification for giving a guy more credit for doing his job (signing his name) - than for a private citizen from another state who goes out of his way to do something good??? pretty weak deflection there---

I trust the Red Cross much more than Beck. I still remember horror stories about Hannity's so-called charity work.

so what behind the scenes activity do you see beck doing the is some how obnoxious.
The guy shows up on the scene with help and you make an asinine comment like this.

I would think until things settle down, it would be best for Obama and all the logistics he brings, might be better off to stay away for a week. I would say that about any President. Presidents seem to be a distraction in the early part of these disasters.

I would think until things settle down, it would be best for Obama and all the logistics he brings, might be better off to stay away for a week. I would say that about any President. Presidents seem to be a distraction in the early part of these disasters.

He isn't wanted anyway. We'd be better off if he would just stay away entirely. Then, you know what his snaky little buddy, Rahm, says --- Never let a good disaster go to waste!!

Scummy POSs should just go to bed like they did on Benghazi!

Forum List

Back