Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers

Great job, Mr. Glenn Beck.

Beck is a flaming mormon loon, who thinks his god lives on the planet kolob

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

If he's still a Mormon then indeed he does believe in the Planet Kolob:

LDS FAQs: Kolob

LDS FAQs
Where is Kolob?

Q. Please can you tell me where the planet Kolob is where, according to mormon theology, God lives.

A. Actually, according to "Mormon theology," God does not live on Kolob. Kolob means "the first creation" and is the name of the star closest to the "residence of God." It is not God's actual residence.

We learn of Kolob from Abraham's account found in The Pearl of Great Price, one of the Standard Works of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

AND I, Abraham, had the Urim and Thummim, which the Lord my God had given unto me, in Ur of the Chaldees;

And I saw the stars, that they were very great, and that one of them was nearest unto the throne of God; and there were many great ones which were near unto it;
And the Lord said unto me: These are the governing ones; and the name of the great one is Kolob, because it is near unto me, for I am the Lord thy God: I have set this one to govern all those which belong to the same order as that upon which thou standest.[1]

Kolob governs all the planets which belong to the same order as the earth and is after the reckoning of the Lord's times, seasons and revolutions thereof. One revolution of Kolob is a day unto the Lord and one day in Kolob is equal to a thousand years on earth.

" Actually, according to "Mormon theology," God does not live on Kolob. Kolob means "the first creation" and is the name of the star closest to the "residence of God." It is not God's actual residence."

Maybe its his summer home?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:
haters_gonna_hate_by_genshihebi-d36bgfk.gif

Good for him. He has never done this before but still, good for him. Just remember, he has never ever done anything he could not profit from. Tomorrow, he will be selling phony gold and fake prayers. He just can't help himself.

I am very proud of Glenn Beck for doing that. I would be even prouder if he did it without cameras rolling

Anonymous donations aren't Beck's style.

Or Obama's... as you described...

What's it like being Lakhota, on the far far far far far no one likes you end of the political spectrum that even RW and swallow can see good but he can't?

I don't like Beck, never listen to him... But maybe more well of rich people could or would follow him in his efforts.

Well all those that hate Glenn Beck, can just turn down any of the food, water and diapers that Beck donated.

That will show Beck!

They are saying they don't want all of that, just donate to the red cross.

Glenn Beck can go there and do physical work if he wants and bring all of his friends but he is not welcome for the photo opp if that's what he is looking for.

Well all those that hate Glenn Beck, can just turn down any of the food, water and diapers that Beck donated.

That will show Beck!

Glenn Beck can go there and do physical work if he wants and bring all of his friends but he is not welcome for the photo opp if that's what he is looking for.
Throwing mud becomes you.

That will show Beck!

I checked his site...He's forwarding 100% of the donations he is getting.

That means that he is paying, at least, his own way for all the travel and incidentals, if not also those for his staff.

Please 'splain to the class, with your advanced knowledge of radio business models, how this ends up being a net profit for his media operation.

I anticipate your detailed reply with bated breath.

I am very proud of Glenn Beck for doing that. I would be even prouder if he did it without cameras rolling
Well, it seems so to detractors, but a lot of one percenters will respond with some nice money for the victims of this horrendous tragedy, rightwinger, and all because Mr. Beck audaciously used his notoriety to get publicity for other Americans to help out these people who lost every shred of everything they ever had to mother nature.

;)

That will show Beck!

That means that he is paying, at least, his own way for all the travel and incidentals, if not also those for his staff.

Please 'splain to the class, with your advanced knowledge of radio business models, how this ends up being a net profit for his media operation.

Why is he paying staff and taking stuff? Give the money he is paying out to the red cross. You know that old man isn't going to do any physical labor. He is only getting in the way.

You guys are kidding, right? I mean, Beck puts on his Superman suit, and goes to the rescue of white republican Oklahoma survivers.

Well, here is the link with a video showing him calling the survivors of Katrina (black democrats) "scumbags"Glenn Beck called hurricane survivors in New Orleans "scumbags," said he "hates" 9-11 families | Video | Media Matters for America
He's helping people who have red dirt where their homes, furniture, and cars used to be, and who barely got out of the situation alive. :eusa_eh:

Hatred is bad for you.

Great job, Mr. Glenn Beck.

Beck is a flaming mormon loon, who thinks his god lives on the planet kolob

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

If he's still a Mormon then indeed he does believe in the Planet Kolob:

LDS FAQs: Kolob

LDS FAQs
Where is Kolob?

Q. Please can you tell me where the planet Kolob is where, according to mormon theology, God lives.

A. Actually, according to "Mormon theology," God does not live on Kolob. Kolob means "the first creation" and is the name of the star closest to the "residence of God." It is not God's actual residence.

We learn of Kolob from Abraham's account found in The Pearl of Great Price, one of the Standard Works of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

AND I, Abraham, had the Urim and Thummim, which the Lord my God had given unto me, in Ur of the Chaldees;

And I saw the stars, that they were very great, and that one of them was nearest unto the throne of God; and there were many great ones which were near unto it;
And the Lord said unto me: These are the governing ones; and the name of the great one is Kolob, because it is near unto me, for I am the Lord thy God: I have set this one to govern all those which belong to the same order as that upon which thou standest.[1]

Kolob governs all the planets which belong to the same order as the earth and is after the reckoning of the Lord's times, seasons and revolutions thereof. One revolution of Kolob is a day unto the Lord and one day in Kolob is equal to a thousand years on earth.

Those Mormons are an easy target aren't they.

To bad the US government doesn't run their affairs as efficient as the wacked out state those Mormons come from.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are kidding, right? I mean, Beck puts on his Superman suit, and goes to the rescue of white republican Oklahoma survivers.

Well, here is the link with a video showing him calling the survivors of Katrina (black democrats) "scumbags"Glenn Beck called hurricane survivors in New Orleans "scumbags," said he "hates" 9-11 families | Video | Media Matters for America
He's helping people who have red dirt where their homes, furniture, and cars used to be, and who barely got out of the situation alive. :eusa_eh:

Hatred is bad for you.

So is drowning in da Nile...

And BTW, I was a Katrina survivor, and I reserve the right to hold anyone who refers to me as a "scumbag" in utter contempt.

Last edited:

Why is he paying staff and taking stuff? Give the money he is paying out to the red cross. You know that old man isn't going to do any physical labor. He is only getting in the way.
Why is irrelevant.

Forwarding 100% of the proceeds means that he is paying his own way to be there.....Not even the Red Cross does that.

Now, where is the part where you use all your media biz acumen to tell us all how this turns a buck for him.

3...2....1....GO!

Glenn Beck wouldn't be there if the cameras weren't there first.

Really and you know that how? Keep in mind your opinion is proof of nothing.

See my previous post. You forget how Beck started out, and of course how Fox fired his ass, too.

That's the thing about so many of his fans. They forget how he gained fame by being rude to his callers. Watch the video on YouTube and try to remember.

And that proves Beck would not be helping the OK people if there were not cameras there how? As I said before your opinion is proof of nothing.

Forum List

Back