Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers

Lahota,,will you just stop with this partisan crap! You really don't have to be partisan 24/7. There are times when people throw out their partisanship and join forces with partisans of all stripes to support and to help their fellow Americans.
It's too bad it takes a disaster to bring people together. We should be working together all the time.

someone tell that to Katzndogz :neutral:

I don't agree with some of Glenn Beck's politics, but this is very generous what he is doing.

Convoy of hope: Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers | Twitchy

Sean Penn showed up in New Orleans after Katrina with a hell of a lot more than that. And he didn't even have a radio show to promote.

True, and all his great humanitarian donations and work in and on behalf of Haiti.

Very true.
Sean Penn Haiti Foundation - 1World1Book.com ... The FREE Worldwide Online Book Club
Sean Penn Haiti Foundation, J/P HRO,
Selected as 1 World, 1 Book Charity

Typical Lakhota response only thing missing was a Think Progress or Media Matters link trashing Beck as well for doing something decent.

Glenn Beck wouldn't be there if the cameras weren't there first.

Really and you know that how? Keep in mind your opinion is proof of nothing.

See my previous post. You forget how Beck started out, and of course how Fox fired his ass, too.

That's the thing about so many of his fans. They forget how he gained fame by being rude to his callers. Watch the video on YouTube and try to remember.

Here you go for all those short-memory type people who think Beck got to the top by being a good samaritan:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGeZQrpZbjI]Beck "Lose" His "Mind;" Screams At Caller: "Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead!" - YouTube[/ame]

yeah....how dare a private citizen donate money, we should all rely solely on the government
To be quite honest, making a simple financial donation to the Red Cross or one of those others would probably do far more good than a couple of truckloads of tossed-together scraps... I've seen this sort of grandstanding on several occasions of disaster relief, stretching back in the early 1990s...

Do you really think the citizens of OK give a shit why people are helping?

No, I do not.

Do you honestly believe that Glenn Beck has no heart, and is only doing this for ratings.

No, I do not.

But he could have done much more by acting as a fundraiser than putting in a personal appearance.

I have seen this before, with the Great and Small and Everyone In Between... making the same kind of mistake with Hurricane Andrew and Hurricane Katrina and the like.

Tons of donated in-kind product (foodstuffs, water, blankets, clothing, etc.) from various quarters, all getting dumped in a landfill within a week or two after arrival (and after the photo opportunities had dried-up) because it wasn't properly vetted or inspected and might therefore be unsafe or unsanitary to distribute to the victims, who are already getting more than they need from more conventional sources.

I have no idea if that is, in fact, was is unfolding here; I merely state that I've seen it from an Insider's (a staffer for a large-scale national charity, both back at headquarters and in-the-field) pespective, repeatedly, and not only is the idea not so far-fetched, it may even prove 'likely'...

But, as I said in my cynical first on this subject, I could very well be wrong...nolo contendere... no contest.

"...when people come here from other countries to get health care...""

Yep, Glenn. And they are the really RICH people like you who can afford to PAY cash for our great health care.

Glenn Beck wouldn't be there if the cameras weren't there first.

Really and you know that how? Keep in mind your opinion is proof of nothing.

See my previous post. You forget how Beck started out, and of course how Fox fired his ass, too.

That's the thing about so many of his fans. They forget how he gained fame by being rude to his callers. Watch the video on YouTube and try to remember.
Wow...Take a clip from a time that Beck has already admitted that he was a drunken dick to try and prove...What?

Loser.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yep, Glenn. And they are the really RICH people like you who can afford to PAY cash for our great health care.
What does that have to do with Oklahoma, dickless?

Pay attention to the thread, brainless. Or can you follow a linear series of posts and maintain comprehension?

Well all those that hate Glenn Beck, can just turn down any of the food, water and diapers that Beck donated.

That will show Beck!

I don't agree with some of Glenn Beck's politics, but this is very generous what he is doing.

Convoy of hope: Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers | Twitchy

Great job, Mr. Glenn Beck.

Beck is a flaming mormon loon, who thinks his god lives on the planet kolob

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

If he's still a Mormon then indeed he does believe in the Planet Kolob:

LDS FAQs: Kolob

LDS FAQs
Where is Kolob?

Q. Please can you tell me where the planet Kolob is where, according to mormon theology, God lives.

A. Actually, according to "Mormon theology," God does not live on Kolob. Kolob means "the first creation" and is the name of the star closest to the "residence of God." It is not God's actual residence.

We learn of Kolob from Abraham's account found in The Pearl of Great Price, one of the Standard Works of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

AND I, Abraham, had the Urim and Thummim, which the Lord my God had given unto me, in Ur of the Chaldees;

And I saw the stars, that they were very great, and that one of them was nearest unto the throne of God; and there were many great ones which were near unto it;
And the Lord said unto me: These are the governing ones; and the name of the great one is Kolob, because it is near unto me, for I am the Lord thy God: I have set this one to govern all those which belong to the same order as that upon which thou standest.[1]

Kolob governs all the planets which belong to the same order as the earth and is after the reckoning of the Lord's times, seasons and revolutions thereof. One revolution of Kolob is a day unto the Lord and one day in Kolob is equal to a thousand years on earth.

Now do you simple-minded BeckBots have any more questions about Glenn? We'll be glad to answer them since you all are too damn stupid to figure him out yourself.

Great job, Mr. Glenn Beck.

Beck is a flaming mormon loon, who thinks his god lives on the planet kolob

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

But he's helping a lot of needy people today. Lighten up and don't ruin the spirit of giving.

That was a cool thing to do.

It was cool for sure. This is a tragic thing that happened in Oklahoma and politics should be put aside.

That would be nice, wouldn't it? But the GOP pols from OK are scrambling to justify relief for the citizens of Moore while they voted against relief for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. So, you see, it's always political.

What does that have to do with Oklahoma, dickless?

Pay attention to the thread, brainless. Or can you follow a linear series of posts and maintain comprehension?
I've gone through the thread.

You're just a useless fucked up in the head hater.

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back