Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers

Well all those that hate Glenn Beck, can just turn down any of the food, water and diapers that Beck donated.

That will show Beck!

They are saying they don't want all of that, just donate to the red cross.

Glenn Beck can go there and do physical work if he wants and bring all of his friends but he is not welcome for the photo opp if that's what he is looking for.

So they turned it away?

I don't his reason for going there, I don't watch or listen to Beck. So I don't know him all that well.

I am very proud of Glenn Beck for doing that. I would be even prouder if he did it without cameras rolling

Anonymous donations aren't Beck's style.

Or Obama's... as you described...

What's it like being Lakhota, on the far far far far far no one likes you end of the political spectrum that even RW and swallow can see good but he can't?

I don't like Beck, never listen to him... But maybe more well of rich people could or would follow him in his efforts.

Obama is the president. There is nothing he can do without cameras following him.

Beck is a deluded froot loop who has made a living by very loudly selling worthless shit to other deluded froot loops.

Honestly, I wonder why he and $arah don't join up. He had the hots for her, he's stupid, she's stupid and their followers are stupid. A match made in hell. And, just think of the fun SNL, Maher, Stewart, Colbert and other late nighters could have with it.

I would think until things settle down, it would be best for Obama and all the logistics he brings, might be better off to stay away for a week. I would say that about any President. Presidents seem to be a distraction in the early part of these disasters.

He isn't wanted anyway. We'd be better off if he would just stay away entirely. Then, you know what his snaky little buddy, Rahm, says --- Never let a good disaster go to waste!!

Scummy POSs should just go to bed like they did on Benghazi!

How about we dress Obama up in an Army jacket and have him lead a convoy of 1000 trucks into Oklahoma?

Beat the hell out of Becks two trucks wouldn't it?

Not unless ZERO did it himself. Taking tax money from citizens and deciding how you want to spend their money will never be as good as private citizens pulling together to help out souls in need.

On a side note, that was one monster tornado.

The National Weather Service upgraded its calculation of the storm's strength on Tuesday, saying it was a rare EF5, the most powerful ranking on the Enhanced Fujita Scale, with winds exceeding 200 miles per hour (320 kph). Damage assessment teams determined it left a trail of destruction measuring about 17 miles (23 km) by 1.3 miles (2 km) wide.

Oklahoma Tornado Aftermath Leaves Trail Of Destruction In Moore (PHOTOS, LIVE UPDATES)

Glenn-Beck-1.jpg

Anonymous donations aren't Beck's style.

Or Obama's... as you described...

What's it like being Lakhota, on the far far far far far no one likes you end of the political spectrum that even RW and swallow can see good but he can't?

I don't like Beck, never listen to him... But maybe more well of rich people could or would follow him in his efforts.

Obama is the president. There is nothing he can do without cameras following him.
Where were the cameras following him when the consulate in Benghazi was under attack?

C'mon....You can tell us.

I am very proud of Glenn Beck for doing that. I would be even prouder if he did it without cameras rolling

You and Chris Christie were the first two idiots applauding Obama's photo op in New Jersey after Hurricane Sandy...... :thup:

Driveby....that's completely different. One was a hurricane, and the other was a tornado.
I hope I don't have to 'splain the difference between the two.

I don't agree with some of Glenn Beck's politics, but this is very generous what he is doing.

Convoy of hope: Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers | Twitchy

Gee, you think he's being altruistic or self serving? The answer is obvious.

You going to say the same when Penn, the President or other celebs show up?
The president will be in Oklahoma that's expected it will interesting to see if any of the Hollywood elite show up there or do a big benefit concert for Oklahoma like they did for Sandy.

Forum List

Back