Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers

945408_435524816543749_798139345_n.jpg

Sadly we don't get to ask the dead if they were praying too.
Fortunately, that woman and her students would still be alive even had they not prayed. That's not to say their prayers didn't comfort them, but in itself, did nothing to saves their lives.

Didn't she also pray for the others?

Did it occur to you sometimes God might answer no to a prayer?

Does it occur to you that some people with a reasonable amount of intelligence, rationality, and common sense might find it downright bizarre,

the idea that the superior being who is supposed to overseeing all of our lives would be reviewing an onslaught of prayers from people in the throes of a tornado,

and going yes, yes, no, yes, no, no, yes, no, yes....etc.?????

I would think until things settle down, it would be best for Obama and all the logistics he brings, might be better off to stay away for a week. I would say that about any President. Presidents seem to be a distraction in the early part of these disasters.

He isn't wanted anyway. We'd be better off if he would just stay away entirely. Then, you know what his snaky little buddy, Rahm, says --- Never let a good disaster go to waste!!

Scummy POSs should just go to bed like they did on Benghazi!

How about we dress Obama up in an Army jacket and have him lead a convoy of 1000 trucks into Oklahoma?

Beat the hell out of Becks two trucks wouldn't it?

The difference is, Obama's "donations" would come from a barrel of a gun. Glenn is donating his own money and encouraging people to donate their own time and money as well.

It's easy to be generous when you are giving away other people's time and money. True charity comes in donating of your own.

Didn't she also pray for the others?

Does it occur to you that some people with a reasonable amount of intelligence, rationality, and common sense might find it downright bizarre,

the idea that the superior being who is supposed to overseeing all of our lives would be reviewing an onslaught of prayers from people in the throes of a tornado,

That would not occur to someone attempting to make a political point regarding a tornado ripping through a town that was unfortunate enough to be in it's path.

yeah....how dare a private citizen donate money, we should all rely solely on the government
To be quite honest, making a simple financial donation to the Red Cross or one of those others would probably do far more good than a couple of truckloads of tossed-together scraps... I've seen this sort of grandstanding on several occasions of disaster relief, stretching back in the early 1990s...

Do you really think the citizens of OK give a shit why people are helping?

Do you honestly believe that Glenn Beck has no heart, and is only doing this for ratings.

Yes. They honestly believe the nonsense they tell themselves about Glenn. He can't have good motives because they dont like his politics. Kind of sad isnt it?

yeah....how dare a private citizen donate money, we should all rely solely on the government
To be quite honest, making a simple financial donation to the Red Cross or one of those others would probably do far more good than a couple of truckloads of tossed-together scraps... I've seen this sort of grandstanding on several occasions of disaster relief, stretching back in the early 1990s...

Red Cross has had more than its share of scandals. But I don't slag anyone who believes in them and wants to donate to them.

Man oh man today is not a day to be a complete douche bag just because you don't like someone's politics.

It's not grandstanding when he can raise thousands of dollars because of his fame.

Is it bad when rock stars raise money for charities? Is it grandstanding when the Royals raise money for charity?

Not if they have the "right" politics.

notice how dems ignore these "pony" shows

if beck does it...it is bad

clinton, obama or liberal celebrities do it and it is equals good

it is simply appalling some of the left wing hackery on display by certain members here

Bill Clinton I can buy as being compassionate and sincere during a tragedy...he comes across as genuine. Obama not so much.

Isn't Glen Beck one of those types who says if you give people handouts,

you're just encouraging them to be lazy?

You really ought to listen to Glenn and find out for yourself. Then you wont have have such innaccurate conclusions.

It's funny how wingnuts seem to know so much about people they don't know. Funny...

Like you know all about Glenn Beck?

I actually DO know him and he is a Hell of a good man... but that does not matter to most libturds.
Its easier to tear the man down than to say, hey man... good job for once.

Ya know... I take that back. Some on here have been very nice & have said some good things.

Point is... lets just try to help those in need and leave politics at the door for once.
Thats all...

I know him as well. He is a good man who has had a very rough past.

But sadly, many wont leave politics the door. If you view your political opponents as human beings you admit they arent demons and may actually have to deal with what they say instead of just libeling their character as an excuse to not think.

Now do you simple-minded BeckBots have any more questions about Glenn? We'll be glad to answer them since you all are too damn stupid to figure him out yourself.

Thank you for demonstrating the difference between you and Glenn. You spout hatred. He gives his time and money and raises money and serves people in trouble. You use an act of charity to attack him.

By their fruits you shall know them. Glenn's fruits are helping people through a disaster. Yours are showing how much hate you have for people who have ideas and values that differ from you.

Get the hate out of your heart brother. There is no need for it. It's just going to keep you unhappy.

That would not occur to someone attempting to make a political point regarding a tornado ripping through a town that was unfortunate enough to be in it's path.
Some people are not so arrogant to think they know the mind of god I believe god has plan for all of us and there is a reason for everything we go through in life both good and bad but I"m not so full of myself to think I"m meant to understand all the reasons behind it.

I am very proud of Glenn Beck for doing that. I would be even prouder if he did it without cameras rolling

Anonymous donations aren't Beck's style.

Or Obama's... as you described...

What's it like being Lakhota, on the far far far far far no one likes you end of the political spectrum that even RW and swallow can see good but he can't?

I don't like Beck, never listen to him... But maybe more well of rich people could or would follow him in his efforts.

Any donations aren't Obama's style. Or so says his tax return.

Forum List

Back