Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers

If you want to know what kind of person someone is, look at what they do, not what they say.

I guess the governor of Oklahoma can stop trying to get federal funds,

now that the private sector has taken care of the situation...

...like we're always told it will do, which is why we don't need government.

dumbest strawman of the day or the year

no one said that, ever

and you know it

Oh my, suddenly as if by magic all the conservatives around here agree with ME that it is a legitimate role of the federal government to provide for the general welfare.

ha!!!!!

nice try liar.

no one said we don't need government, and no one said the private sector took care of the situation

that is two lies in one post

ha!!!!!!

I wonder when Chris Matthews will roll in his truck load of donations...

Glenn-Beck-1.jpg

Why did God allow that to happen?

To bring people together. To make us better people.

The work God is doing among the people is quite amazing.

glenn_beck_fox.jpg

Would you like someone to mock your donation ? I can certainly do it if you would like.

Help yourself. My donation was given anonymously...

And that somehow makes it more special ? Did you want Beck to try to smuggle in his donation while wearing a disguise ? Fuck off----your donation probably went towards the paycheck of a RC CEO.
Think about it.

He didn't donate a thing. Just a few words on an anonymous forum. He could say he gave 50 quarts of blood, it would amount to the same truthfulness.

I sent my Red Cross donation in too....just like I did for superstorm Sandy. Just like I did for the Hatian earthquake.

I'm glad Beck's doing this, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend that he did it out of kindness....I'm thinking publicity.

Help yourself. My donation was given anonymously...

And that somehow makes it more special ? Did you want Beck to try to smuggle in his donation while wearing a disguise ? Fuck off----your donation probably went towards the paycheck of a RC CEO.
Think about it.

He didn't donate a thing. Just a few words on an anonymous forum. He could say he gave 50 quarts of blood, it would amount to the same truthfulness.

Well that's fucking cynical as hell...douchebag.

OP- Pure self promotion, has done great damage to gov't programs that help the unfortunate, calls Dems Nazis AND commies, a true charlatan who produces the worst hater dupes around. Pfffft!!

I sent my Red Cross donation in too....just like I did for superstorm Sandy. Just like I did for the Hatian earthquake.

I'm glad Beck's doing this, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend that he did it out of kindness....I'm thinking publicity.

You don't have to pretend anything because that's exactly what he did.

Think about it.

Well that's fucking cynical as hell...douchebag.

Says the man who just had the same attitude about Beck.

Only you would sit there and discount a generous act of kindness as merely "publicity." There are kindhearted people that care for other people in this world, and they aren't all liberal. You need to set your political bias aside, show some decency and a bit of class. You accuse him of doing it for publicity, but you were the one who flaunted your generous donations to the Sandy victims, and the Haitians. Not only are you a jerk, you're a hypocrite to boot. Generosity isn't something you brag about, it's something you do from the heart, and most certainly not for "publicity." You liberals have some nerve politicizing this issue as it is, but now you can't even accept the fact that someone you hate to the core has a heart. But while we're at it, name one liberal personality who has stepped up to help the Moore, Oklahoma Tornado victims out of his own money and time. Just one. You can't, can you?

You are just a selfish, childish prick, Steel.

Last edited:

Only you would sit there and discount a generous act of kindness as merely "publicity." There are kindhearted people that care for other people in this world, and they aren't all liberal. You need to set your political bias aside, show some decency and a bit of class. You accuse him of doing it for publicity, but you were the one who flaunted his generous donations to the Sandy Victims, and the Haitians. Not only are you a jerk, you're a hypocrite to boot. Generosity isn't something you brag about, it's something you do from the heart.

How utterly selfish, you childish prick.

Yes...and Beck isn't one of them. Hey dickhead, I already said that I'm glad he's doing this....or did you only read.the publicity.part?

I agree, it's not something to brag about...and you wouldn't know that I made those donations if it wasn't asked in this very thread.

BTW...if it's not something.to brag about.....why is it that Beck made the effort to let people know what he's doing? He could have done it anonymously....but he didn't, did he?

How utterly selfish, that childish prick.

$500,000.

Read that number and weep you liberal maggots who can use a tragedy like this tornado to attempt to skewer a good man's motives :lol:

YAY Glenn! Bless his soul.

Beck’s convoy of hope has seen remarkable success. In just over a day, it has raised over $500,000. Initially, Beck hoped to raise at least $50,000 but with over 6,000 donations his organization has long surpassed that goal.

Oklahoma Tornado: Glenn Beck and Twitter to the Rescue

Only you would sit there and discount a generous act of kindness as merely "publicity." There are kindhearted people that care for other people in this world, and they aren't all liberal. You need to set your political bias aside, show some decency and a bit of class. You accuse him of doing it for publicity, but you were the one who flaunted his generous donations to the Sandy Victims, and the Haitians. Not only are you a jerk, you're a hypocrite to boot. Generosity isn't something you brag about, it's something you do from the heart.

Yes...and Beck isn't one of them. Hey dickhead, I already said that I'm glad he's doing this....or did you only read.the publicity.part?

I agree, it's not something to brag about...and you wouldn't know that I made those donations if it wasn't asked in this very thread.

BTW...if it's not something.to brag about.....why is it that Beck made the effort to let people know what he's doing? He could have done it anonymously....but he didn't, did he?

Because he cared? How else does he let people know where to donate their money? Is he telepathic? Can people read his mind? Must there always be some sort of ulterior motive behind every act of generosity?? Is it only good if a liberal does it? Calling me a dickhead is very mature by the way. If you were truly happy about what he did, you wouldn't merely dismiss it as "publicity."

You're such a man-child. Grow up. Quote all of my post next time too, you'd be less of a coward if you actually answered to all of it. ;)

Once again, from the top.

You liberals have some nerve politicizing this issue as it is, but now you can't even accept the fact that someone you hate to the core has a heart. But while we're at it, name one liberal personality who has stepped up to help the Moore, Oklahoma Tornado victims out of his own money and time. Just one. You can't, can you?

Answer it, Steel!

Last edited:

How utterly selfish, that childish prick.

Beck publicized the trip to Oklahoma to raise money. His charity is committed to giving 100% of the monies raised to the victims.

It's the simplest of reasons. Charity.

Forum List

Back