Glenn Beck arrives in Okla. with two truckloads of food, water and diapers

Only to trolls who kneel down and worship a false prophet like Beck.

Since when is telling the truth about someone and defending them from libel worshiping someone?

Why do you have so much hate for someone in your heart and try to pretend as though they are the ones with the problem?

Because he's false....everything about him screams of the false.prophet in Revelations...not saying he is THE false.prophet....but he's.one of them that. Christ warned us about.

Oh wait I know, you sound just like one of those asshats from Westboro Baptist.

Oh puh-leease.

I am very proud of Glenn Beck for doing that. I would be even prouder if he did it without cameras rolling

And he couldn't have done that to bring attention to the plight of the Oklahomans?

With an anonymous gift, nobody can question his motives

With a publicity stunt to be shown on his show, one has to question is it about helping the victims or helping his ratings?
See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. | TheBlaze.com

Read all about it .. there are pictures, of course.

And he couldn't have done that to bring attention to the plight of the Oklahomans?

With an anonymous gift, nobody can question his motives

With a publicity stunt to be shown on his show, one has to question is it about helping the victims or helping his ratings?
See the First Behind-the-Scenes Photos as Beck and Mercury One Survey the Damage in Okla. | TheBlaze.com

Read all about it .. there are pictures, of course.

So what about that proves he did this for personal gain?

Hello?

:cuckoo:

photo.jpg

I look forward to more Beck photo ops. Will Beckerheads be as appreciative of President Obama providing disaster relief?

And where does obama get the money to provide that disaster relief, from yo cigarette tax so don't cry anymore about cig tax going up. The people of Oklahoma thank you...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
One point that needs to be made for all the ass lickers that STILL want to make Beck the bad guy here is that bringing the cameras with him is not just a publicity stunt but ALSO anther thing that helps the area. Fact is, raising awareness and showing people what is going on there encourages more to give. Using his vast resources as a media figurehead provides yet another avenue that convinces even more people to give and help the devastated families.

An anonymous donation would provide FAR less support than what he can bring to the table by bringing his show with him. He has influence, that you hard core lefties are ALWAYS harping about, but as soon as he uses that to being good about somehow you can still demand that it is shameful.

Such attitudes are despicable and the lot of you should be outright ashamed.

Wasn't Beck going to reveal some type of explosive news? Did he do that yet?

I trust the Red Cross much more than Beck. I still remember horror stories about Hannity's so-called charity work.

Why.

History.

Really, history?

Commentary: More Red Cross Criticism

Hundreds of millions collected for 9-11, fires and other disasters and hardly any going to the victims. Congressional enquires and one scandal after the other. I refuse to donate to the Red Cross, except blood. I use different means for monetary contributions. I have not trusted them for sometime.

CaféAuLait;7270135 said:
Wasn't Beck going to reveal some type of explosive news? Did he do that yet?

History.

Really, history?

Hundreds of millions collected for 9-11, fires and other disasters and hardly any going to the victims. Congressional enquires and one scandal after the other. I refuse to donate to the Red Cross, except blood. I use different means for monetary contributions. I have not trusted them for sometime.
Truth is, time and personal resources are the best donations one can give. That is always true because absolutely zero of that goes to overhead or is lost in corruption/waste.

Funny that LK gives a few bucks to an organization whilst sitting on his/her ass at home and feels that such is grater than taking personal time and resources to the troubled communities itself.

CaféAuLait;7270135 said:

Really, history?

Truth is, time and personal resources are the best donations one can give. That is always true because absolutely zero of that goes to overhead or is lost in corruption/waste.

Funny that LK gives a few bucks to an organization whilst sitting on his/her ass at home and feels that such is grater than taking personal time and resources to the troubled communities itself.

It really can't be beat. We volunteered in Harveyville, KS in 09. No where near the devastation as in OK but worth every minute. We were also in LA after Katrina we had to get our daughter and ended up helping while there. It is and was wonderful to witness how people can come together.

This is a typical Beck dog & pony show.

He's actually there on sight contributing his own time and labor.

What are you doing?

Beck's attention whoring, is what he's doing. What he always does.
If he were truly being generous rather than exploitative, we would never know about it. This malarkey about "raising awareness encourages more to give" and "using his vast resources as a media figurehead" is just that; a set of tired prefabricated rationalizations with a lot of miles on 'em.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back